Thursday, January 15, 2015

Cleaning Up a Few ODDS and ENDS -- Perhaps in Reverse Order . . .





This is absolutely CORRECT!!! When I lived in Atlanta, the three children of Martin Luther King did NOTHING but fight over Dr. King's estate (including his valuable copyrights), and cared NOTHING about their fathers Legacy --CHRISTIANS are such a POX on Humanity (not including Dr. King -- and not including YOU, I hope!!!)!!!


>>> NO RESPONSE, YET, BUT HERE IS THE EMAIL I SENT:


And I sent it to Michael Mancillo (pictured between Thomas Keith and Don Weise half-way down here) -- and I added LOTS of stuff since emailing the posting out: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/01/gross-corruption-of-united-states.html


Hi Mike -- I mentioned you in my blog, today, and I thought you should know. I will be happy to correct any inaccuracies. I don't know you, although I remember trying to get an agent at Greystone in the mid to late oughts to publish my memoir Walking on Glass: A Memoir of the Later Days of Tennessee Williams.

Over 120 agents turned me down -- although many loved the ms., they felt it would have NO AUDIENCE. The one I GOT, turned out to be an actual major criminal -- LOL!!!

So you were photographed between two hardened criminals -- happens to innocent people every day!!!


Also, my family landed in North Carolina in the 1730s -- Wilmington -- and eventually founded UNC Chapel Hill, that before inheriting Henry Flagler's entire fortune, including more Standard Oil stock than Rockefeller ever owned. LOT'S of kooks in my family!!! But your agency reminds me of an inn in Wilmington, and I'll show a photo, but there is a hedge now atop the low wall in the very front, and when I was homeless there, I used to hide all my belongings in their hedge -- and NEVER lost a thing!!!


Best to you -- and let me know if I have anything incorrect.

Scott Kenan
Puerto Vallarta



You had better believe that this was ON COMMAND of the richest RACIST in America, Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill!!!

UPDATE: 1/15 -- Duke University has backtracked on allowing the Muslim call to prayer to emanate on Friday afternoons from the Duke Chapel bell tower. “Duke...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like ·  · 





Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment