Sunday, January 25, 2015

Good Morning, Campers!!! HAPPY SUNDAY!!!


This is a picture of the girlfriend of Martin Guzman (CIA hit-man with his brother Albert, who helped hold me in Toro's crack house in 2010 -- Albert released from three murder charges in Los Angeles by the US Government, and dropped with Martin to protect the drugs), that Martin sent me to show how BEAUTIFUL she is.


To me, she looks like "death warmed over", with that hideous make-up, and in fact, both Guzmans, Toro, and the guy I moved to Mexico for, "Alfredo", ALL worshiped Lady Death above all other deities (although they also claimed to be Catholic, except Sonny, whom I once accompanied to Seventh Day Adventist services here in PV, whatever that means about THAT religion)-- Alfredo even having Lady Death's skeleton and scythe figure tattooed prominently on his breast.



It is a cool 76 degrees this morning in Puerto Vallarta, and the sky is solidly overcast. I went to bed early last night, and I should mention that yesterday there was a large down-grade in quality of TV picture on Telecable, that I have not seen since I lived on Jacarandas for half a year when I first moved here in 2012, and it had to do with the Gringo Landlord wanting to force me out of the apartment. I say that because while we waited for Telecable to correct things, I caught him working at the junction box in the master’s apartment and my picture was PERFECT – until he noticed I had returned, and then it went back to very degraded – LOL!!!

Worse, he was such a young queen from Toledo, Ohio, it is hard to imagine how he satisfied his young Mexican bride – who was a very nice person. Also a very nice person, was his mother, whom I met on the staircase, as she swept it down one morning. Now, she was visiting for a week or two – and anyone would help out her son’s business if that required sweeping up – but they had hired-help who always did a great job, and she was dressed as a Mexican “peasant”, and as infinitely humble as they can be.

Turns out, he and his Dad were BIG slumlords in Ohio, and his mother was a completely HUMBLED traditional woman (probably Catholic), from Poland. And it WAS just around the corner from the LARGEST Drug Mafia King’s house in Puerto Vallarta – this according to Sonny, a CIA American Justice convict, placed to protect the mob and drug trade by the CIA, by SONNY’S admission. The actual house of this person can easily be found if you go to La Vista restaurant, and go maybe 50 feet farther away from the bay. It is across the street, just after you begin descending toward Jacarandas, where that street ends.

Anyway, this morning, I first awoke at 4:20 AM (really), and saw that the lights showed NO internet on the cable, and that continued until 10:00 AM, when I tried and got the usual “internet is on but DNS server does not respond”. Then, just minutes ago, I saw the modem’s lights all light up solid again, so internet is now back and I will try it just as soon as I tell you that the TV picture, today, is even WORSE degraded than yesterday, so I will have to get customer service out here Monday.

For what it is worth, while ALL modem buttons had been solidly lit until I tried to connect, the “LINK” button on my Motorola modem began constantly flashing, and Diagnostics changed to reporting that it CANNOT diagnose the problem, and web pages will only come in enough to see part of the header, so there IS some kind of partial internet.

So I opened CNN, which PROVED ONCE AGAIN that it is a NAZI network – by Ms. Malveaux -- whom I have previously liked -- thinking with her “luscious flower” – like men think with their dicks when we are ANIMALS – and claiming that HORRIBLE PAIN of THE VICTIMS’ FAMILIES of the recent downed Malaysia airliner, because the fuselage came to the surface, but then fell back to the sea floor. Now, of course it was a disappointment and I understand those people hoping to claim their loved one’s remains, BUT all who actually understand and worship the REAL GOD, know “Ashes to ashes and dust to dust!!!”

The human body is worthless entirely – except as nourishment to some in the animal and microbial kingdom. Anyway, this FEAR MONGERING is at the center of CNN’s continuing support of the NAZI CIA and Republican Party, and if their BITCHES can’t use REASON instead of pussy-thinking, they need to be JAILED FOR CONSCIOUSLY PROMOTING CHRISTIAN NAZISM – it is IMPOSSIBLE for CNN not to know what they are doing!!!

Given how much most of the men have improved, I thought the women would be up to snuff – but NO!!! And kudos to Michael Smirconish, who allowed Ric Santorum to absolutely, totally hang himself this morning. Of course as jokes go, Santorum is only a half-step above Donald Trump or Sarah Palin, but his absolute GLEEFUL DECREE that there is NOTHING humankind can do to limit or reverse climate change, makes the Republican Position so very clear.

Also, please google “Ric Santorum” + “Dan Savage” to see what Dan did to Ric a few years ago, which is something I learned from Dan to do!!! RIDICULE THE RIDICULOUS!!!


And that brings me to the matter of the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group (once again). First, I will confess that I never had any intention of picketing their upcoming Writers Conference – but just to pressure them to see what might pop. And it was nice that SOMEONE finally cleared up that I was NOT removed from their annual anthology. SHOCKING that it took more than TWO MONTHS for them to let me know that, given my concerns about the timing and whose orders they were following.

So NOW Colin has made clear that it had nothing to do with my getting published. And smart people – like I finally realized – know that my memoir of Tennessee Williams being PERMANENTLY published via Google Blogger, means that I had ALREADY beaten Alyson Book’s lawyer’s claim that they would see I was NEVER published anywhere, EVER.

That leaves the one thing no one in that group has said a peep about – the whole drama was to convert me to their EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANITY. As I said – and I will quote the name of the play that Gary Tucker had directed that Tennessee Williams liked to ridicule: “TURDS IN HELL” – that’s all they are.

Of course anyone who knows anything in Puerto Vallarta knows that the current Mayor is NOT PRI Party, and I will change that in my posting from yesterday, as soon as I get to any other internet connection, since the CIA is only corrupting my HOME connection. At the protest, yesterday, they waved white-on-green PRI flags.

And I want to say some more things about Danny Mininni of ACT II Stages. His first reaction when we met, was that perhaps I could write something about my experience with Tennessee Williams to put on at his theater. The OPPOSITE reaction of that of Ken and Karrie Sebryk of the Boutique Theatre!!! If Danny were "one of them", he would NEVER have said such a thing -- and Danny works too hard in his Theatre (and had designed it too well), for him to be an intentional criminal.

Since then he has always been pleasant if a bit cool and not interested in talking -- but I do NOT make him nervous, and I've NEVER seen him acting high. I’m much more concerned about the behavior of Del Shores, who not only can’t fulfill his commitment to me to finish a story about going to Tennessee Williams’s house in New Orleans to BREAK his writer’s block, but is a long-time friend of Elizabeth Ensor, Danny’s partner.

You see, Del created a sort of franchise on the problems of gays brought up in Evangelical faith. To me, brought up Catholic and as a Yankee, it would have been PERFECT material for the 1970s, but given the back-sliding of American Culture after that, it hit the nail on the head in the early to mid oughts.

Today, that material is getting VERY dated – except in the South, where things have actually WORSENED (and why I told him he might be where he needs to be), however, there comes a time when beating old horses is a symptom of mental illness, and if Del can’t write about anything else, I fear he will just be a washed-up has-been.

Sadly, the same seems true of Leslie Jordan, who not only tried to stimulate ticket sales by referring to how he used to fall off bar stools while calling “Nurse!” for a bartender. THAT kind of material is SUPER PASSE’!!! And he even asked for suggestions of where to book his show from his Facebook Friends.

Someone as talented as Leslie should be having clubs and theaters begging him to come, but he seems to have become an Old Stereotype now.

And a couple of other things to clean up about Puerto Vallarta Writers Group. I did NOT mean to imply that Stanley Winborne II planned to push his wife Alice off the balcony. I actually meant that under the circumstances that I would be tempted to do that – but constitutionally unable to.

You see, I met the two of them in Mega (Mexican Walmart-like store) about half a year before I re-joined the Writers Group, and talked with Alice for about twenty minutes while Stanley did their shopping. She is a FINE woman, but has recently deteriorated in health so that she needs often constant care. Stanley is about 75 years old (and keen of mind as well as very spry), but at his age, how much longer will he be able to enjoy his own health???


Anyway, when I visited them in their apartment right before I was kicked out of Writers Group, Alice was very loopy like on opiates, so a prime candidate to have an honest accident. And then I ran into Stanley at artist Adrian Rojas’s studio – he having no need to get the image file of the painting Adrian is allowing on the cover of the anthology, Stanley having long ago emailed it to me – and Alice, who had taken painting lessons from Adrian (but is in no condition to continue now), I wondered if Adrian was a drugs supplier.

Also, please remember that Stanley grew up in Wilmington in a house across one street from First Presbyterian, and across the side street from the very wealthiest of the Kenans!!!

The Greystone Inn is in the same block as Stanley Winborne’s childhood home, so you get the idea.

And Stanley’s grandfather was Embassador to China, while his son, Stanley Winborne III, is currently the second highest State Department employee in Afghanistan -- or nearby country.

Adrian met me at the door that day, shirtless with pants down to show the top of his bush. He treated me very coldly, and the same when I caught up to him a few weeks later. In fact, he REMOVED his signs flanking his door then, and less than a week ago, I discovered he is still COMPLETELY in business there.

WHY take down his signs if he was not afraid of what I might blog??? Well, perhaps it is the complications I had with his possible relative, Enrique Rojas (‘Henry Red” – as he was known while the highest paid male prostitute in Las Vegas – he told me guys sent private planes to fly him there).


Enrique Rojas

Enrique tried to steal me from “Alfredo”, and after I moved to Puerto Vallarta, we lived together off and on, the sex never going anywhere, but Enrique turned out to have a HUGE crack habit, and like the “hand-puppet” that Colin Hamilton has TWICE referred to himself as in Writers Group meetings, his thing was getting “fisted”, and his anal cavity so large, that he kept it clean and where he hid his entire crack kit!!!

I kid you not!!!

And he was one person who tried to kick and beat me to death, but I managed to escape from – but the pain and soreness from that lasted about five weeks.

However, when he was flush a few months later, he gave me 50 pesos as compensation ($4.00 USD, then).

I met Enrique Rojas at Hotel Mercurio – where I had also met Jamie Sutherland of Wells Fargo (and Jamie clearly was waiting to meet me when I arrived there), “Alfredo”, as well as Jim Richardson (google in blog for his company’s name), who was THE LOVER of my longtime internet friend from Indiana, John Bolinger, a former English and French teacher at Morton High in a town I now forget (internet connection has become impossible again, and I will blog all this from elsewhere).



John Bolinger


What was peculiar, is that Bolinger (possibly with a double L), had kept a Bipolar man in his house for about three years, they beginning as lovers, but the guy became more like a hostage, and John got him out, eventually,  to move to Colorado with Jim a year or two before 2010. And Bolinger KNEW I was going to Puerto Vallarta and staying at Mercurio – and he KNEW the same was true of Jim, but did not tell ME, so what a SHOCK it was to meet Jim there!!!

This might have actually been my third tourist trip to Puerto Vallarta, since I was BROKE, and Jim actually gave me $1,000.00 USD without question or strings – but he ALSO admitted that at his internet security firm where his desk was right outside the office of the founder, that he knew Ted Turner VERY WELL (a close personal friend of the owner – and Ted visited that office often), and had in fact been assigned to snoop on Mr. Turner electronically for his company!!! !!! !!!

And Jim Richardson got into the insane habit of answering my emails BEFORE I SENT THEM TO HIM!!! So I know he hacked me!!!

Well, John Bolinger mostly got his jollies by serving dinner for about eight friends at a time – with perfect place-settings and service and polite “Colin Hamilton-esque” conversation -- like some kind of Old Maid. He used to send me photos of his table settings four or five days BEFORE he actually served!!!

Jim, was rather outdoorsy – the type that likes to hike and camp. They ended up splitting the house so that Jim had the basement and John had the upper floor – LOL!!! And then THAT broke off, and John moved to the Fort Lauderdale, Florida area.

I think CNN needs to LOOK INTO this Jim who spies on Ted Turner for his in some ways rival company!!!

And Jim, was sleeping with TWO Mexican guys at a time in PV (and quite high) – half of whom I knew to be drug mafia. Neither of those two ignorant White Republicans speaks to me now.

And I think this is enough of a posting, now.

Scott



Mary Mehta is on left. And just for fun, I can also tell all about how she and her husband, an India-Indian professor at Georgia State – and one of the world’s renowned collectors of Black-African Art -- which they had a TON of in their Atlanta home half a block from her friend who owned OUTWRITE gay bookstore (an ass to me, and who was an ally of Don Weise of Alyson Books, then)


Anyway, Marty not only was best friends with the guy who was friends with the Dekalb judge who protected Lee Gosney and his meth production and drug distribution for www.Pentagon-USA.com – and who LED our
 Bipolar Support Group at Wesley Woods of Emory University in 2009 and 10 but when she had me visit her bipolar son whom she paid to keep him living in Albany, Georgia out of her hair -- he and his roommate proved to be HUGE drug dealers there, but that was ALSO the group where I met the THEN most often seen on national TV Muslim, making a clear case for the LOVE in that religion.



Melody Moezzi




Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment