Friday, January 9, 2015

Jettisoned: One Fully-Loaded Christmas Tree -- Shoved Through a Six-Inch Gap in the Burglar Bars!!!


Here 'tis -- a 6' x 2.5' plastic tree, which miraculously fell into a "hole" in the undergrowth at the top of the cliff-like hill, so no one but me will ever see it. I might just leave it there and run a power cord to it next December. The cliff, however, is now sprinkled with all kinds of colorful Christmas Balls -- almost none of which are where I could retrieve them.

LOL!!!

It was just "one of those days", which I will recount much of, but I must first say that the letter I wrote my siblings in the wee hours and emailed to 500, was one, last, final, desperate attempt to let my family know how it feels to ME to be treated they way that I am treated by them. When I read it again for the first time a few minutes ago, I was a little shocked, myself, but then decided that I'm glad I sent it, but I want the whole experience to percolate a while longer before I write about it, although my call to Mom in early evening will be discussed shortly.

You see, earlier yesterday, Testosteroni told me that on the trip to the USA that we are planning for me later this year -- and HE is financing -- he said he expects me to fly first class and stay in hotels at about $150.00 per night. This totally blew the mind of Mr. Values Hound, and is appreciated beyond belief!!!



I felt like I'd stepped into life like this.

While everyone can appreciate the space advantages of first class for my 6' 11" body, it's an awful lot to pay. To ME, it felt like a LOVE BOMB, that he would have so much concern for my comfort -- and I've only flown first class while working for Tennessee Williams, or on international flights where flight crews up-graded me out of pity (since about 15 years ago, American flag carriers stopped doing this -- why I always fly foreign airlines who also have far better meals, snacks, and free things included even in coach, although they are as STINGY as US carriers if it is a "code share" flight).

And to give you an idea, when I flew a domestic Mexican flight on a Mexican carrier, the snacks were huge and generously given -- and two carts passed out unlimited free alcoholic beverages, pouring from regular bottles!!! But when I flew the same airline on a flight that was code-shared with a US carrier, it was the usual US stinginess and tiny bottles, even. I believe I've read that US regulations require that foreign carriers MUST NOT show Americans how stingy US carriers are.

Anyway, it felt so GOOD to be loved and have someone show consideration -- after what I have endured from my family for five years now, and here comes that Christmas tree. You see, last year, I had a similar JOLT to my system by having my own Christmas tree wonderfully decorated. It was the first I'd had since 2009, and it made me feel like I had REALLY MADE PROGRESS!!!

But I have so many ornaments, I could not enjoy buying a few new ones (since I had enough and my upbringing does not allow for buying unnecessary things good for a short time each year) -- a true fun thing each December -- and the jolt was a thing that could happen only the first year. I'm sure the tree itself is too damaged, although I could pull the lights and many decorations off it. In any case, next year I'll enjoy BUYING again.

However, I did not have just ONE amazing thing happen yesterday, my calls to Cook County Court officials, were so the absolute opposite of my previous tried to get help or info from them (see: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/01/after-contacting-court-officials-in.html), and they were so helpful and interested and ENCOURAGING to me, it was like for the FIRST TIME in years, someone was treating me HONESTLY and RESPECTFULLY -- and that my political adversaries will soon be paying their Karmic Dues.

Now, I must also say that I got stinking drunk last night -- drunker than I believe I've ever been before -- so I did NOT call Chicago again today, but will do so Monday (HORRIBLE HANGOVER). And it took me over two hours to write that email of about four paragraphs -- I hit 15 wrong keys for every one correct, and it astounded me tonight to see virtually no typos or grammar errors.



Also, unreported previously -- because I wanted to see if I got a response -- I had called Jamie Sutherland at work before noon, he slamming the phone down when he recognized my voice, but I did call back until he sent it to voice-mail, and I told him I would give him 24 hours to email me with his intention of vacating that conviction/judgement, and if he did that, I would NOT sue him for monetary damages. I have NOT heard from him, so that has been HIS choice!!!

And it was ONLY after I called him that I thought to see what I could find out from the Court officials -- not before.

So who knows, the criminals might influence the courts again, yet, so we'll see. I probably WILL have to have a US lawyer here fill out the form, and I imagine I would need to go up there to sue Jamie -- but apparently, maybe not.

And at dinner time, with the excitement of flying first class and the skies seeming to open to relatively easily vacate that "conviction" (how I knew that Colin Hamilton of the Puerto Vallarta Writers' Group wasn't just mad that I'd gotten him to FINALLY trim his nasal BRUSH HAIRS, but had to be an actual and SERIOUS criminal of one kind or another, was his claiming my Libel was proof of my totally debauched character -- and we had discussed how idiotically stupid and WRONG the conviction was -- not just that I had not libeled, but in the illegal and unconstitutional way it all happened), I called Mom to let her know, and ended up relatively calmly telling her we needed to talk about what she has done to me my entire life -- but especially her many attempts to have me killed -- not unlike she had her brother killed for marrying a Jew, but Uncle Bob admitted to me TWICE that he's actually gay, and the last years before Mom GOT HIM, had been going to lots of college basketball games where he could see lots of nice bodies and, of course, armpits, no???

Well, she listened to me, and denied it all. I told her she is IDENTICAL to the Islamist Terrorists, because she believes she is doing the right thing to homosexuals, Jews, etc. -- and the American Christian/Racist/Republican types are more subtle, relying largely in CIA, NSA, and local Law Enforcement and Courts IMPROPER ACTIONS.


The wildly popular, and laughably erroneous, Hallmark Greeting Cards version of the Abrahamic faiths.
Like ·  · 


1 hr ·
In God We Jest: a previous cartoon from The Courier-Journal's Marc Murphy.‪#‎JeSuisCharlie‬ ‪#‎NotAfraid‬ Cartoonists respond to terrorism against art:http://weaselzippers.us/210277-21-cartoons-honoring-charli…/
Like ·  · 



Scott Kenan shared a link.
3 hrs ·

Fox News host Shannon Bream might have some explaining to do – if she worked for any other news network.
THENEWCIVILRIGHTSMOVEMENT.COM
Like ·  · 



Scott Kenan shared a link.
4 hrs ·

Russia has passed into law its latest attack on the LGBT community: taking away driving rights.
THENEWCIVILRIGHTSMOVEMENT.COM
Like ·  · 



Scott Kenan shared a link.
4 hrs ·

Anonymous declared war on Islamic extremists Friday and promised to take revenge for the attack on French satirical magazine Charlie Hedbo.
MONEY.CNN.COM|BY MARK THOMPSON
Like ·  · 


Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment