Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Senator Richard Burr-Protected CIA Has Come Down HARDER on Me after Yesterday's Communication!!!



In North Carolina, "oil and gas interests" only means Thomas S. Kenan III and the companies he and other Kenans control. And it has been VERIFIED that Duke Chapel reversed policy on chiming Muslim Prayers, because of the DEMANDS OF DONORS, and Thomas S. Kenan III is the LARGEST of those BY FAR!!!



>>> I WAS BEYOND SHOCKED THIS MORNING!!!


1. In trying to book a hotel in March, I found that all possibilities of booking Wyndham Hotels online are REMOVED, that being impossible because buttons either send me to the wrong place or don't work -- and WORSE, my phone has been blocked from calling Wyndham's number that is supposed to work from Mexico -- EXACTLY the same way as I was blocked from calling Sen. Feinstein's office yesterday, and other US Government offices as well!!!

2. And two days ago, when I tried to update info in Delta.com in my SkyMiles profile, it absolutely REFUSED to take my US mailing address, but I called Delta and they had NO TROUBLE UPDATING IT.


3. I had planned to blog about how everything has changed in Puerto Vallarta on the streets since word of the City Councilman in Puerto Vallarta being abducted by CIA/ Drug Mafias was known by EVERYONE except tourists, yesterday afternoon, and I made sure some top business people knew I had contacted Sen. Burr by email, Sen. Tillis's office by phone (to make sure they got it very quickly), and Sen. Feinstein by email, which she DID receive.


4.I guess I just have to fight the NAZI US GOVERNMENT TOOTH AND NAIL!!! So I will try the same approach with THIS blog posting.


Scott


>>> MONDO-BIZARRO UPDATE, BELOW THIS ORIGINAL GRAPHIC:




As soon as I posted the above through my "signature" (on Facebook), Priceline immediately offered the hotel I had tried to book at a good price, and I was able to book it with no problem!!!

I have dealt with Priceline many times over the years, and even though this was bizarre, the same thing happens frequently -- I look at things online EVEN WITH FACEBOOK NOT OPEN -- and open Facebook and there sit offers from those exact places.

What does this say about Facebook???

Frankly, I don't care as I have nothing to hide and no expectation of privacy.

But here is a little known fact about Priceline. In the early years in the early oughts, it was owned 90% by Delta Airlines, and Priceline was making money hand-over-fist, while airlines ALL were losing a ton, including Delta from airline service, but Delta overall with Priceline was making a very nice profit.



Vicki Escarra

What the management did, then, was to BLEED DELTA DRY, sending all profit to investors and inflated salaries of executives -- instead of improving the airline, that continued to decline. And they were adding obnoxious fees and limiting services more and more, like all airlines then. I was annoyed because some of them made life more difficult for the super-tall like me, so got into a "Correspondence War" with "Miss Mascara", as I liked to call Vicki Escara, the executive in charge of Delta Customer Service, and "Woody Pencil", as I like to call Woody Stapler, composed Ms. Escara's replies. (I actually still have those snail-mail letters NOW!!!)

In the end, that whole Delta management team was EJECTED, and far better ones came in and fixed it all, making Delta BY FAR my favorite airline of many years, now.

Delta flight attendants and others absolutely HATED Vicki Escara, as you can see here: http://pop.airliners.net/aviation-forums/general_aviation/print.main?id=1551591, and she was INTIMATELY connected to the Republican Party, CNN, and the Atlanta Journal Constitution, who were ALSO working hard for the Republican/NAZI take-over of Atlanta. Since then, Vicki has worked for a number of Republican Charities that give very little to those they claim to serve. Google it!!!


Vicki Escarra, after Delta, headed the Atlanta Convention and Visitors Bureau (which made me WEEP for my hometown), but I actually ran into Vicki at the org's booth in Lenox Mall, and in a subdued voice let that bitch know EXACTLY what I thought of her -- and she was FULL OF CHRISTIAN UMBRAGE, but could NOT do a thing about it due to FREE SPEECH and my CALM MANNER -- HA!!!


Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment