Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The Wealthiest Family in All of the Americas HAS SWITCHED SIDES (and I bear the surname)!!!




1. I was so excited last night when I went to The Daily Kos, http://www.dailykos.com/, and found that the Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty (Price) Kenan owned The Breakers Hotel, Palm Beach, http://www.thebreakers.com/which is the LARGEST tourist destination in the USA for One Percenters, was running THREE ads per page!!!

This is no "run of the house" advertising, but DELIBERATE to have so much there -- and identical to how they advertised on Fox News online -- until I BADGERED them.

Now, their ads are not there at the moment, as if ads don't change, nobody notices them, but they have a new look as well, after about six years. Here is the banner ad that ran on top last night:



And my relatives are the Kings of hiding wealth, but the money trail can still be followed -- as I have done -- and I've made mistakes, but got the gist of it right.


2. The situation of the Drug Mafia abducted reformer-city-councilman in Puerto Vallarta has STILL not resolved, and the media are still in black-out about it, but more and more citizens know about it, so the Mexican Government MUST ACT QUICKLY, or the whole thing will blow up in their faces and Puerto Vallarta set back at least a year or two on growth.


That is GOD'S LAW, and LIARS ALWAYS SUFFER!!!


3. In the good news department, under stress of not knowing what happened to a friend of mine, I actually drank a whole liter of tequila (minus one shot), over a 12 hour period a few days ago. At one point, I plopped into the sofa, causing it to tip over backwards -- not actually so bizarre as it is weak in that the back legs are too forward and at my 6' 11" height, the leverage of my back and head weights would do this if I don't crouch low before flopping.

No one and no thing were hurt, but it took me half a day to realize the missing remote was behind the sofa -- LOL!!!

But best news is I simply have had no urge to drink at all since then, and signs are that that will continue. I don't mean I won't occasionally drink socially, but not alone.

4. This is important, and I am so glad to see it. I remember the most graphic TV footage of NAZI horrors when I was a child in the 1950s -- but since then the HOLOCAUST has been DELIBERATELY SUGAR COATED by ALL the American Media (part of why I have called for all talking heads to pay a minimum of ten years in prison).

My mother ran Proctor & Gamble's skin research labs in Cincinnati right after WW II, and like so many scientists, she was given results of Dr. Mengele's horrific experiments to profit P&G. I don't know if she actually worked on the NAZI Mind Control thing -- for benefit of the Republican Party -- or if she got it from being a devout Roman Catholic, but she EXCELLED!!!


My mother is NOT HAPPY, today!!!



Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 hr ·


Alfred Hitchcock's scariest footage is not fiction at all, but a documentary he worked on covering the Holocaust - buried for years but now complete.
ADDICTINGINFO.ORG
Like ·  · 


This is what the Evangelical and Fundamental Christians as well as racist Episcopalian narco-trafficking, and Catholic Church (as well as people Like Rev. Ernie Thompson of First Presbyterian, Wilmington, North Carolina), HAVE BEEN PLANNING FOR YOU AND ME!!!


They will DENY IT OUT THEIR ASSES -- just like the Germans did at the end of the war, and it is the NARCO-TRAFFICKERS and "Christians", who on drugs of chemicals and false gods, have lied to themselves so much the Republican Party has been able to get so close to total NAZI VICTORY.

BUT, few people in US Government are LESS MORAL than Barack Obama -- not because it matters about his sexuality, but because he is such a 





He LIED to Michelle and his family -- and is so FUCKING STUPID AND CARELESS, he thought he could get away with his homosexual affairs not only as a Senator, but (more privately), as President -- just ask the White House Press about Reggie Love:




The only hope we have is that the Progressive People continue to force him to make better decisions, and after he's gone we can THROW BARACK OBAMA ON THE SCRAP HEAP OF HISTORY!!!






Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment