Monday, January 12, 2015

"There Has Been a TOTAL News Blackout" -- even in the French Press . . .

>>> BREAKING, LATER: 

I just emailed President Obama via the secure form on White House website and it was confirmed as delivered, but first I had tried the White House phone number for comments, and I WAS REPEATEDLY BLOCKED FROM MAKING THE CALL. I explained in email about my Mom being Cheney's and Fox News's boss, the swastikas and daily beatings -- and also that my friend saw Obama in Man's Country gay bathhouse in Chicago when O was a Senator. I asked him to call OFF the CIA and NSA KILLERS. Will be interesting to see if I get a response!!!
Photo is of my back garden, here in Mexico.
Like ·  · 



”An autopsy was performed at the University Hospital of Limoges, “confirming the suicide” 
There has been a total news blackout.
The French media decided or was instructed not to cover the incident. Not news worthy? So much for “Je suis Charlie” and ”Freedom of Expression” in journalism.
MOREhttp://www.globalresearch.ca/police-commissioner-involved-in-charlie-hebdo-investigation-commits-suicide-total-news-blackout/5424149

This morning began with some uncharacteristic problems with my iPad Mini and my internet connection. I called a friend in New York, and had TONS of trouble getting a call through, more than any other time the last half year, but finally I got through. NOW my Windows 7 computer is bringing in pages so slowly, it takes up to five minutes each.


>>> ADDED LATER: I forgot to write that one of the network diagnostic tools I used of several, said that microsoft.com was NOT allowing me to connect with the internet -- which was especially strange since I was using Google Chrome at the time.



Interview with Imran Anwar, Internet Pioneer, COO PKNIC, & Enterprise Strategy, Microsoft



And the SAME ten-year Talking Head on both Fox News and CNN, Imran Anwar, confirmed that "everyone at Fox (and presumably CNN, too), always knew that Bush/Cheney planned 9/11 with their old business partners, the Bin Laden and Saudi Royal Families":






The CIA and NSA know I plan to proceed by calling Chicago Courts today -- and they are NOT HAPPY!!!

I had been afraid that Cynthia McKinney had picked up on a hoax, but SLOW research today shows NO DENIALS of the many, many reports of this suicide on the internet.


And NOW, NAZI-CNN and other Republican-allied press are trying to make a big deal about Obama, Kerry, or Biden not being at Paris rallies -- they HOPE to get more traction from this than from the promised NEW investigation into Benghazi.




GOOD LUCK, NAZI CAROL COSTELLO -- I liked you until today.

But Carol DID put this up this morning, although recently Facebook stopped showing WHERE I re-post Facebook things from:



Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 hr ·


Mayor Kasim Reed’s decision to terminate his fire chief last week for giving co-workers copies of a Christian self-help book condemning homosexuality is fanning...
NYTIMES.COM|BY RICHARD FAUSSET
Like ·  · 

As you can see, Mayor Kasim Reed of Atlanta has been battling things more than I realized, claiming he gets hundreds of emails per day on the subject -- most AGAINST his action, but when I read the top 12 comments on this NYTimes article, ALL were FOR the Mayor and ALL were WELL-WRITTEN!!!


My point is that he is unlikely to have really seen mine, given his avalanche.

I was BLOCKED from calling the Chicago Courts today -- no one answering, no identifying phone number or name of agency -- only that no one can answer and to try back. The number is (312) 603-5410.

And finally for now, I called Testosteroni a few times this morning, catching him in a TON of Republican Lies, then checking to see if he could explain them, but he lied some more. I told him to FUCK OFF, and hung up, so that is where we are now.

Readers will recall how he encouraged me to let confirmed CIA operative "Toro" into my house when we both knew Toro was trying to murder me.



"Toro" runs a crack house that became a meth house at 1690 Calle Costa Rica, and in concert with Martin and Alberto Guzman back in 2010, had held me hostage there -- the Guzman half-brothers told me the CIA had gotten them (or at least Albert), out of capital crimes in Los Angeles, dropping them in Mexico to protect CIA narco-trafficking -- and I have eye witnessed that Toro gets his instructions from Luis Melgoza of www.PVGeeks.com.


Luis Melgoza

Luis Melgoza tricked me into thinking his friends were 60 MINUTES, interviewing me and promising two segments on 60 MINUTES in 2010. He is also associated with the Paradise Community Center, which was shut down by Mexican Authorities under a different guise. I found Melgoza's actual business HQ is close to CIA HQ in Virginia.


Scott



.

No comments:

Post a Comment