Monday, February 9, 2015

A Little Night Humor on a Moon Day!!!

opisis_redcult1




Anonymous ‘Hacktivists’ Just Smacked The Taste Out Of ISIS’s Mouth

Anonymous just destroyed months of recruiting work for the terrorist network known as ISIS.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/anonymous-hacktivists-just-smacked-the-taste-out-of-isiss-mouth/201956/

And Anonymous has for YEARS sent me occasional encouragements!!!


1. First, I want to THANK Telecable, my internet provider, who managed to get the internet back 1.5 hours ago, despite it going down COMPLETELY, due to outside forces.


2.When I went to my car this afternoon, the front passenger door was unlocked -- again. Adversaries have a set of keys to my car, but never harm it of steal anything. They just unlock a door or two every few months to unnerve me, why I always do triple checks to make certain it is always locked.

They had keys to my 2008 Pontiac Vibe, too, and despite my checks before fleeing from Stone Mountain, GA on advice of Gen. Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer to make certain my passport was in the glove compartment -- even a final check before getting through Atlanta, it was stolen from my car before I got to Mexico, causing me to learn how to BRIBE my way into deep Mexico -- LOL!!! (200 pesos or $16.00 USD then)

3. My day began by hearing from Greg Goodsell, and I only just now replied to him:




Hi Greg -- You stupid little Mother-Fucker -- not only do you demean Randy Jones outrageously -- while Randy does what he loves and I doubt your characterization of his shows is correct, but you did NOT disclose that your biggest job is providing content for http://www.catholic.org/, your second biggest is content for http://abnormalentertainment.blogspot.mx/, and you work as a common private security guard in Bakersfield, California.


Well, have I got NEWS for you!!!

Right after I got this email, I then saw that the FBI released the proof that Hitler lived in Argentina after WWII, and US Intelligence ALWAYS KNEW IT -- and probably helped get him there: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/02/breaking-news-from-fbi-confirms-rumors.html. Strangely, I had the urge to call my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan in Raleigh -- because the broadcast and online US Press STILL are not covering it, but I wanted to show Mom what a good news hound I am, telling her first.

I thanked her too for her prayers for my safety -- I'm fine, no??? -- and she was honestly not amazed, but not threatened, either. And I also told her the MOST amazing truth -- that since she and I spoke yesterday, I have not had a SHRED of anger in me toward her, my brother, or either of my sisters -- and I still don't. I told Mom that God had lifted that burden from my shoulders and GOD IS THE GREATEST!!!

She loved it.

Then, realizing with all my talk of HER being NAZI, she might think I was being accusing, but when I assured her I was not, she said it had not occurred to her that I was. (Mom must be some kind of psychotic who has separate personalities that don't always communicate with each other -- but I'm not qualified to diagnose.)

Now, THAT is a BIG VICTORY for ALL!!!





Scott


On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 6:21 PM, Greg Goodsell <gregoodsell@hotmail.com> wrote:


Many thanks for your conscientious reply! I knew deep down you were a nice person. Yes, I am a freelance writer and I collect various tidbits on personalities who kep ta low profile. I figured Glenn wasn't into the BDSM scene and had to dodge a lot of freaks and therefore had to keep a low profile. Randy Jones seems nice enough -- but he seems a bit self-important. His Web site lists him in all these 99-seat equity waiver stage shows as if that was something to be proud of! Thank you very much for the contact info --

Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 12:19:21 -0600
Subject: Re: Glenn Hughes fan --
From: scottdkenan@gmail.com
To: gregoodsell@hotmail.com

Hi Greg -- thanks for writing back to straighten me out.I don't know the first thing about you, but your question was so entirely vague and open-ended, I didn't know what you wanted me to reply. This is a symptom of communications to me of people in those groups, but many Americans are so mis-educated, they don't even know how to ask a question properly, anymore. It's cultural, although honest people with ethics have learned to get past that.

Perhaps it is this unfortunate approach to asking questions that annoys Randy Jones so that he does not reply. That said, I will tell you what I know. Gary (I forget his last name), was the best bartender of Tux, and truly nice guy, if not overly-endowed, mentally -- and Tux, a New York deco-style bar, restaurant, and deli (we smoked our own meats, etc.), that I managed (or mis-managed), for Gail Brockway, a culinary trend-setter in Key West in the 1970s and 80s. Her first restaurant there was Las Palmas del Mundo, or simply Las Palmas, where despite its off-track location, had lines in off-season and Gail was written up in much national press.

And when the Village People came to town, they hung out there for breakfast or lunch a lot, Glenn Hughes becoming infatuated with Gary (and so was I!!!), dating him briefly, and then stealing him away from us when they left town.

Gail Brockway, now owner of Old Town Mexican Cafe, http://www.oldtownmexicancafe.com/index.php. She might know more. Her restaurant has no email address to contact them, but her husband, Petr Benes, can be contacted via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/petr.benes.184

Perhaps I should warn you that Tux was entirely funded on cocaine money, but this video of Gail shows she is quite healthy now, so past all that non-sense of early 1980s.

Anyway, sorry if I over-reacted, but I've had a somewhat dramatic life the last few days, which you can see from my blog, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com

Scott


On Sat, Feb 7, 2015 at 10:16 PM, Greg Goodsell <gregoodsell@hotmail.com> wrote:

Glenn died in March of 2000. I thought you knew that. And Randy Jones doesn't answer my emails. How did you know I was a mother-fucking LAZY Republican White Racist ASSHOLE!!!? I've been poting lots of rare pix of Glenn on Facebook. Chatted with Tovah Feldshu, the girl Glenn took to the prom and she unearthed and shared the ONLY photo I know of Glenn without his epic mustache .....


Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 14:49:05 -0600
Subject: Re: Glenn Hughes fan --
From: scottdkenan@gmail.com
To: gregoodsell@hotmail.com
CC: delshores@me.com
 
Do your own research you mother-fucking LAZY Republican White Racist ASSHOLE!!! Ask Glenn (if still alive) -- or email Randy Jones who can tell FAR more details. He's easy to find and contact via his website or Facebook. Please tell him I sent you, for a more detailed reply!!!



On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 3:44 PM, Greg Goodsell <gregoodsell@hotmail.com> wrote:
So, what was this with the bartender and the Village People's leatherman, Glenn Hughes?

4. And the reason I got in my car, was to go to El Brujo Restaurant -- "El Brujo" meaning "The Warlock" -- just to eat in my own personal style!!!







5. A FINAL FUNNY compliments of Mr. Goodsell!!!"


This f'ing A-Hole pretended to want friendly info, but he's a CIA killer, in fact!!!

To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
Like ·  · 





.

No comments:

Post a Comment