Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My Email to John Schlossberg, Yesterday, Appears to Have Been TOTALLY BLOCKED by CIA/NSA!!!


Jonathan Andreoli with his wife and baby



>>> FIRST, COMMUNICATIONS WITH BRAZIL (because going forward is more important than chastising Old Dinosaurs at UNC!!!):



Jonathan, less than an hour ago, I left a long posting on your page, wishing you a Happy Birthday, as well as saluting your musical talent, and letting you know what I would like to do if you are interested, eventually, in throwing Liberty Partied first in Brazil (and Uruguay, of course), then even worldwide if I find enough money. This because I am now in contact with the ONLY grandson of President Kennedy, and I directed you to read this letter to him to get my VICTORY for all God's People!!! Well, I guess the CIA deleted it -- Facebook even ADMITTING it is actually part of the CIA-- but perhaps they will allow you to read THIS birthday greeting:http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/…/email-just-sent-to….
Like ·  · 

>>> ADDED LATER:




>>> MY EMAIL JUST SENT ALL OF THE TRUSTEES AT UNC, CHAPEL HILL:


Dear Board Members at UNC Chapel Hill -- Greetings with the very best intentions for your (our) school!!!

As you might recall, a year or so ago, I was emailing all of you intensely, against the NAZI influence of Thomas S. Kenan III, his step-mother, Betty (Price) Kenan, and their near relatives. The situation has gotten FAR worse, now, and I see NONE OF YOU HELPING A THING AT ALL!!!



Tom and Betty Kenan prove they are not outdoorsy, while watched by an Episcopalian, who got them to this charity event!!!


First of all, my niece, Taylor Ann Kenan is a junior at UNC as I type -- so ANY retaliatory harm to her, and I will go after all of your businesses (I have been tracking them), and my nephew, Connor Michael Kenan graduated about four years ago, as did my sister Jane Ann Kenan, about 1976.


Connor Michael Kenan likes to keep Republicans between his legs -- and doing his bidding.


FUNNIEST, is that when I just went to get this picture from my computer, almost ALL photos of Connor have been REMOVED BY THE CIA, so I went to Connor's Facebook Page, found all the ones I had saved, and then discovered that they ALL had just been restored to my computer's memory.


I believe this proves beyond a SHADOW OF A DOUBT that my brother CONSCIOUSLY works with my Mother and the NAZI Party -- accepting bribes of good jobs and spouses for him and this children as payment.


May he rest in HELL -- BUT, I'm not at all angry over my closet-case homo brother -- I just wondered when I would find the TRUTH!!!


However, should the UNC Trustees need some kind of confirmation of my connections to the power elite, please read my posting of my email to President Kennedy's only grandson yesterday: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/02/email-just-sent-to-john-schlossberg.html. My attempt to email it from my alternative email address (which had never before been blocked by the CIA/NSA), yesterday, was entirely blocked by the CIA and/or NSA, so that I didn't even get ONE confirming auto-response -- nor did I receive my own copies.

This is in vain, as I always find work-arounds. However, YOUR time is up, now, and you must act to save the University from the NAZI Kenan Family. Their racism is beyond compare, and to speak with Tom Kenan's aunt-by-marriage's son, Gregg Loomis, a lawyer recommended to me by James Graham Kenan in 1990 (his nephew by marriage, not blood), I will first remind you that Gregg Loomis is ALSO a best-selling author, race-car driver, and stunt pilot, although in his advancing age, he has likely given up some of these things.



Gregg Loomis, today.


Now, I LATER met Gregg in person at TWO Atlanta Writers Group meetings over the last 15 years, and he was friendly then -- if so pickled of alcohol and cigar-smelling that he TOTALLY embarrassed himself by botching one of those presentations he gave the group, however, he's published a couple of novels since, so must have sobered up at least a little. He has ALWAYS blocked my emails to him, the last five years, NEVER taking Comcast's option to approve receipt of my missives without individual scrutiny first, and I have only answered Comcast's request to tell him first WHY he should read them, a few times. 

But the important thing, is that in 1990, when I had trouble because I tried to report my parents -- with Newt Gingrich and Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman's -- MASSIVE narco-trafficking through Stone Mountain, GA, behind my home, I needed a lawyer to fight the false charge of simple Trespass, from which although I was never before EVER in trouble with the Law, got 15 weeks in Dekalb County Jail with NO BOND -- until I filed Writ of Habeus Corpus to get a trial (all records of this were erased from Dekalb County Database two years ago, to protect Drug Mafia Judge Linda Warren Hunter -- a Democrat).

But back to Gregg Loomis. I first called James Graham Kenan, in 1990, at his home across the street from the Atlanta History Center (which he has since endowed, heavily), and he recommended Gregg, but when I went to Gregg's office and opened up joking about how the Kenan name being fourth in line from Adam to Noah in Chronicles I in the Bible, so maybe we are hiding Jews, Gregg went BALLISTIC, saying that the only people the Wealthy Kenans hate more than "niggers" -- is JEWS, but with Tom Kenan forcing Duke to stop any Muslim chimes from Duke's chapel, and the SORRY history of UNC Chapel Hill and the naming of buildings for Confederates and other RACISTS, destruction of UNC's credibility over athletic scandals, and even all but ENCOURAGING men to rape women on campus -- and now the murder of three Muslims near campus, I have reached my WIT'S END!!!

Act quickly, or I will destroy you as fast as I am destroying the wealthy Kenans from WITHIN!!! Call Tom Kenan';s assistant Steve Armstrong at Kenan Management, Inc. Chapel Hill -- or Tom himself -- to learn about that. MONEY is fabulous, and is GOD IN ACTION, but can fry an egg to feed people -- or fry people to feed the Wealthy Kenan NAZIS. But KNOWLEDGE ALWAYS TRUMPS MONEY!!! The wealthy Kenans are ENTIRELY devoid of ETHICS, despite their likely VALID Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University.




In any case, here is Gregg Loomis's contact info so you can call or write him to verify my story: Email: greggloomis@mindspring.com, Website: http://www.greggloomis.com/about.htm. Also, this is Gregg Loomis's top business now, so you could call him there: http://www.buzzfile.com/business/Bennett-Street-Properties-404-352-5511

I trust all will take me seriously, and we can work TOGETHER to make UNC RACISM (and homophobia), FREE!!!

On behalf the ONE GOD (regardless what YOU call it), Muchos Gracias!!!

Scott D. Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico


>>> SOME ADDITIONAL INFORMATION THAT IS PERTINENT:




Scott Kenan shared US Uncut's photo.
1 hr ·
Honey Bunches of fucking white racist NAZI Christian Republicans in the USA -- this is CHILE, a "third world country"-- and the USA can't even provide all with KINDERGARTEN!!!
Following three years of nationwide student protests, Chile will make college tuition-free and are paying for it with a 27% tax on corporations. For-profit scho...
See More
Like ·  · 


Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment