Wednesday, February 18, 2015

On the 33rd Anniversary of Tennessee Williams Introducing Me to New Orleans, I Ask: “Is Carol Costello BIPOLAR – or Just a NAZI STOOL???”


Future Pope Francis I kisses Pope John Paul II's ring, JPII being the Pope I can PROVE my mother met with AT LEAST three times!!!




>>> ADDED LATER:

1. I just fired up the “Ace McD” computer, and it loaded Windows quickly and normally after I chose “Start Windows Normally”, since it had been forced shut down last. This Word doc of blog posting, transferred to that computer NORMALLY, but when I opened it, it said it was “write-protected”, so I could not amend, and thinking of a couple of adds that I might not be able to add when I post this – if corruption happens – I took the card back to the other computer where I now work, and THIS computer for the first time ever – does NOT read the card!!!

2. Also, I have noticed this all along on the Ace McD Windows 7 ULTIMATE computer (build 7601), but never before thought anything about it – it every time opening Windows and then closing it too, signs me into some kind of GROUP that is not named or described, and is the only thing different in opening and closing, really, than on any other Windows computer I have ever worked on.

So I am writing on the original in computer memory, and will try transferring via a USB stick instead.

3. I DO hope to be able to get a connection SOMEWHERE, long enough, that I can finally select activities at www.TennesseeWilliams.net, some of which require advanced tickets and have limited seating.

And regarding my TITLE today, my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams contains a chapter, possibly named “New Orleans” or similar, that details my visit to the city with Tennessee Williams in 1982. The Table of Contents is on the right side of this: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.com .

4. Things just got STRANGER AND STRANGER, I first noticing that ALL the files I had saved on that memory stick have been ERASED (but I saved things in MANY locations, so no actual loss). THEN, the ACE McD computer will NOT recognize ANY memory stick in USB!!!

So I am going to have to take this other computer without an “E” key to blog from (it came that way directly from Hewlett Packer, HP, which caused me to accuse the person who bought for me of DELIBERATE BULL-SHITTING, but it was not HIS fault, the computer looked fine, but only until I first used the “E” key, and it popped up and out –HA!!! – but I can get the E to work by punching down into the hole.

Perhaps that should be written on my tombstone someday – but not today, no???

5. But it did NOT STOP THERE!!! When I shut down the Ace McD computer for the THIRD TIME TODAY – even though the wifi switch in the computer has been OFF since after I blogged yesterday, Windows started INSTALLING 10 NEW UPDATES.

How THE HELL did they get there – since the modem was DOWN and the wifi switch OFF???

I’m tempted to DEMAND a face-to-face meeting with the Director of the CIA, but actually I should demand to meet with his BOSS, the Roman Catholic Pope, Francis I – the Goddamned NAZI Leader. And if you read a DECENT translation of the New Testament, it is actually WRITTEN that the Catholic Pope would be revealed to be the actual “Anti-Christ” in the End Times


Welcome to the FULL-FLEDGED AGE OF THE ARTIST!!!


* * *

First of all, I’d like to CONGRATULATE Jamie Dimon, head of JPMorgan/Chase Bank (the “Rockefeller Bank”), for what appears to be actual amends that he and his bank are making in Detroit. And once again, Bank of America, the Kenan/Sinatra bank, is left in the dust. Pity.

Although I three times had SERIOUS problems with customer service at BoA since I opened my account in 2012 in Wilmington – really, it was so STARKLY DIFFERENT than their normal well-trained and pleasant, helpful staff, that I had to assume the NSA had directed my calls to HELL, their criminal activities center. And when Jamie Sutherland and Dalia Saper of Fox News managed to GRAB my Disability money, knowing EXACTLY that that was what it was, BoA INSISTED on telling me lies – including that they got the Court Order via ANOTHER Law Firm that had offices in Chicago and near BoA HQ in Charlotte, North Carolina.

For the record, because I was judged incapable of handling my finances, Benefits Management of Wilmington (I could not recommend them more highly), gets my e-checks from the US Government, then mails checks to BoA. The law that is meant to protect Disability, Social Security, and certain pensions from EVER affecting those incomes is ONLY good if the bank receives the funds DIRECTLY from the US Government – but NOT if via an intermediary, as I have. So that is how they LEGALLY did it, but does not explain why BoA LIED TO ME REPEATEDLY ABOUT IT – until I forced them to be honest, by figuring out what they THEN could not deny – FRIGGIN’CRIMINALS!!!

Anyway, getting to Carol Costello, this morning, CNN is in a PANIC over the possibility of a FULL SCALE ISIS MILITARY ATTACK ON ITALY!!! And CBS, which I have learned to tune to if I want ACTUAL NEWS, was very playful and newsful, but without a single mention of this HORRIBLE AND IMMEDIATE THREAT TO WORLD PEACE.

I have to get back to the fact that CNN is led by CONFIRMED NAZI Jeff Zucker – who previously groomed Brian Williams to be what he became at NBC. I still think ALL talking heads there should get MANDATORY 10 years to life in prison – or even execution, if convicted convincingly enough, with possible exceptions of Bash, her husband (no internet, no names memory to speak of), Zacharia, Gupta, Bordain, and a few others. The “Quiz Show” was a common NAZI tactic to make all like them, and therefore SWALLOW THEIR NAZI LIES.

There are a couple of things I made clear to my email recipients in their last two emails that I should post here. Also, I was MOST IMPRESSED after posting my email list of 500, in that it is FAR BETTER than I remembered it being – I not having looked at it in DETAIL for over a year. And given that EVERYONE -- government, press, general busy-bodies, etc. – who SERIOUSLY searches the internet does it ANONYMOUSLY, and NONE of those hits are counted, so I know I actually get FAR MORE hits than Blogger can report to me).

First of all, I not only LIKE Jim Carrel and his roles in films, but I have ACTIVELY LUSTED for him, and thought that someday, we might do a Tennessee Williams program at Denison. I just find it all but IMPOSSIBLE TO BELIEVE that Jim Carrel was ADMITTED to Denison if he came from such a poor high school that he thought Abe Lincoln was NOT a racist nearly his entire life. I can’t blame that on Denison, unless he was a History major.

And my chance meeting of a retired top executive of Exxon-Mobil at what I “typoistically” called “Bugger King”, where I had lunch and internet, was really worth a blog posting of its own, but on principles of General Mysteriousness, I will not blog but certain things.

It began when he and a Mexican guy, about age 38 and fluent in English, came in and were speaking quite loudly, so I could get the gist of the conversation, if not the complete thing. The white gringo was as “alpha” a man as I have ever encountered – meaning that he was completely confident, helpful, and encouraging to his friend and they were discussing DATING WOMEN and how to CONTROL them – HA!!!

So after completing, I walked up to them and said this: “You have been speaking loudly and I have not followed your conversation, but I just want you to know that I harbor NO ILL WILL toward practicing heterosexuals – in fact it is NECESSARY – at least until recently -- for the human race to survive!!!”

Of course we all fell out laughing, and a rollicking conversation ensued, and it was only THEN, when the American actually knew the most OBSCURE details about Henry Flagler, that I knew he was someone special – and for the record I never got his name or exact position with Exxon-Mobil – just that he had retired after 35 years of service there. He knows all about the “Fracking Game”, the Influence Governments games, etc., and agrees with me that Exxon-Mobil NEVER did anything that citizens in ANY country did not allow them to get away with, so the blame is shared equally with the citizens.

Exxon-Mobil is now hurting, shutting down exploration and fracking operations (fracking is not economically supportable below $50.00/barrel prices),  but at least THIS GUY knew that the Kenan Family is not suffering TOTALLY, since www.theKAG.com gets huge savings in FUEL both for deliveries and in transportation costs.

And trust me, he knew ALL ABOUT some of the major Kenans I have written about most!!! I really had not thought they were so involved in directing the company, themselves.

And finally, today, I still have no internet connection, lights showing no internet is coming from the actual cable. However, that might not actually be exactly TRUE, as I recently noticed the ODDEST thing about my modem. ALL small electronic devices have transformers as they all use the tiniest amounts of electricity, including box computers who have theirs in the box, rather than power cord. BUT, the connection of the power cord AFTER it goes through the transformer is into an EXPENSIVE (relatively) plug assembly into the back of the modem. This bizarre plug, male end, is actually made up of TWO rows of FOUR tiny boxes that appear hollow, and fits into a female on back of the modem with eight matched fittings.

Since WHEN did a power connection need more than TWO electrodes, and maybe a ground???

I don’t know if this is actually possible, but what if a SECOND internet or similar is run through the POWER LINES of CFE, the federal electric authority, then mixed down to everyone on Telecable internet – or at least those who get this kind of a box. I just have never SEEN anything like this before, and also realized before changing internet providers, that my previous TelMex connection DID have interference from hackers, but my CONNECTION problems had entirely been due to the deterioration of tiny copper telephone wires in junction boxes in this humid, tropical climate – and I actually never had these kinds of PROVIDER-caused disconnections.

In any case, I have decided NOT to get it repaired -- which I’m sure can easily be done – for a few days. It is GOOD PRACTICE for me to be away from constant internet while I readjust to writing other than this blog, and it’s good to go out in public more and the price of a coffee or light meal is small.

I earlier wrote “finally”, but I’ve thought of another thing. The more I think about “Ace” McDaniels, the last person to work on my computers and claiming to be and know so much, yet who has FAILED to get in touch with me or offer the $50.00 USD I fronted him for a new keyboard which he intended to bring back form the States a few months ago, the more I am CERTAIN he is actually CIA.

A fine strappin’ black man, he claimed to live in an EXPENSIVE area of Puerto Vallarta (Marina area), but charged less per hour and for individual services than my Mexican guy. And I met him with his family that he supports – so HOW does he make any MONEY???

He DID finally get a copy of Windows 7 Ultimate installed on my built-for-Windows-8 computer, that runs in “Test Mode”, permanently – explaining that Windows is now so sophisticated that the serial number of computers must match the number on the Operating System to be able to install, and that was the only English version he could get to work, he having tried many versions of both Windows 7 and 8.

He also dumped my Avast anti-virus, replacing it with one I never heard of, but have not really had anything to complain about. That said, the two times the CIA has been MOST angry with me were after I blogged from a sandwich place where I had never before been attacked, but when I fled to Victor’s restaurant across the street, Windows had been all but DESTROYED and I had to rebuild it, before finally blogging from there.

Yesterday, even though all went fine with only minor slowdowns, it was IMPOSSIBLE for me to shut down Windows normally. It simply refused to do ANYTHING like shutting down, and I had to force the power off, holding down the button. I have not yet tried to restart that computer, and I might have to take this computer which is missing its “E” key, to blog from, today.

For what it is worth to any researcher, here is the info directly off Ace’s business card – and he had scratched out his street address and land-line phone number before giving it to me in Costco, where we met.

Averyl Ace McDaniels
President

COMPUTER REPAIRS AND UPGRADES

On the left side is a circle with lots of filigree ink – which only now I see actually obscures a pentagram. Below that “ACE PROBLEM SOLVER”, then lots of operating systems listed.

On the right side:

(scratched out): “Mismaloya 514” (I’m not TOTALLY confident about the “4”)
“Col. Jardines del Puerto Vallarta, Jal.”

“Phone: (again, scratched out), (322) 299-1102”
“Cel: 322-142-9561”




Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment