Thursday, February 12, 2015

President Obama TRAPS HIMSELF, Proving ONCE AND FOR ALL, He is a SLAVE to the NAZI CIA and DRUG TRAFFICKING for the Catholic and Episcopal Churches, Primarily!!!




>>> BREAKING @ 12:19 PM, CST:

I just got off the phone with my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, (919) 231-3337, in Raleigh, North Carolina, and reported ALL that is in this blog posting -- including the late-add about Connor, below -- and that Mike has no REAL JOB.

Mom DID stay on the line, listening carefully, and when I asked if she had any comment before she and other relatives of mine are arrested for HIGH TREASON, she calmly said, "I listened to it.", and I said, "Well, that is actually CONFIRMATION, so I thank you!!!"

THEN, she started to argue with me and I refused to participate, and waited until she hung up on me whilest nearly GASPING -- the God-Damned NAZI BITCH!!!


HA!!!



1 hr · CNN ·
Quite frankly, this is the SMOKING GUN that President Obama is CONSCIOUSLY an ACTIVE NAZI -- and it took the ONLY Republican Jew in Congress to see the OBVIOUS, meaning that anyone who supports this (un-amended, anyway), is a Conscious NAZI -- like Mr. Half-White Obama.

Please see the mayhem recently created elsewhere, by Bobby Jindal, a DARK India-Indian, having his portrait painted for Louisiana posterity showing him WHITE!!!




Bipartisan criticism of President Barack Obama's proposed authorization of force against ISIS mostly has to do with the use of U.S. troops and limits on the...
CNN.IT
Like ·  ·  · Read More


>>> THAT DONE, LET'S GET TO OTHER NEWS:


1. In the SHOCKING MATTER of my brother, Mike, today, after searching far and wide on the internet for him, I discovered he has NOT updated his LINKED-IN profile to show he works for any company other than Sun Oil (aka SUNOCO), a MUST DO for people in honest business. I do not believe he HAS a job now, per se, except the promotion of Mom's NAZISM.

And STRANGELY, there is a Michael W. Kenan shown as being in his 50s (correct, 58 now), on South Valley Forge Road at Chester Road in Berwyn, PA -- and I just checked "street view" photos, and I don't recognize this house AT ALL!!!

In any case, I have happily removed him and both my sisters from my emailing list, but last night I ALSO, Facebook-message contacted Ian and Andrea Opperman -- and for different reasons Connor Michael Kenan and Maxwell Andrew Kenan, and got NO RESPONSE from any of them (yet).

I originally forgot to mention that I sent customized Facebook Messages last night ALSO to:


Jan Meyer's brother George Meyerhttps://www.facebook.com/george.meyer.108?fref=ts, and his long-time girlfriend, noted author and inventor of the literary genre "Romance with Outer-Space Aliens", based on her experience with my first cousin. Just now, I checked Facebook, and NEITHER of them has yet read my messages.





Or perhaps, it is VICE-VERSA!!!


Who ever TRULY knows???



>>> UPDATED @ 12:04 PM, CDT:

Overnight, Connor DELETED what I had posted on his Facebook Page, so today, I posted THIS:


Don't you DARE ever delete one of my postings proving your father, Michael William Kenan -- also my brother -- is nothing but a sex-crazed homosexual and ACTIVE LITERAL NAZI. If you do it AGAIN, I will DEFINITELY cause you and Maxwell Andrew Kenan to lose your jobs and NEVER get another, like Mike did to me. GET IT??? See this morning's posting for my latest contact with Yoko Onohttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com.
Like · 



2.

I learned something new: Jonathan Andreoli is GOOD FRIENDS with Yoko Ono!!! I had NO idea of that until just now: http://jonathanandreoli.blogspot.mx/


See alsohttp://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/01/is-this-why-nyc-lawyer-john-eastman-had.html. Readers will recall that when I identified NYC super-lawyer John Eastman as the person who AUTHORIZED both Tennessee Williams's and John Lennon's murders, I PROMPTLY got back-door thanks from Yoko Ono!!!


Jonathan Andreoli added the following to my Facebook posting, which I have also added where I published it, here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/02/my-email-to-john-schlossberg-yesterday.html



3.
I would like to point out, that it took a Canadian narco-trafficker in Puerto Vallarta, to in 2010, actually FIND in the book THE KENAN FAMILY (Mercer University Press, 1999), that BOTH the psychiatrist who made the final decision to remove Homosexuality from the official list of mental illnesses, AND the one who collated all the studies on which the decision was made SCIENTIFICALLY, are BLOOD RELATIVES of mine, but NOT surnamed "Kenan". Kenans are ALWAYS ahead of the crowd -- except the wealthy ones, today -- LOL!!!


A New Jersey judge has ruled that conversion therapy is fraud and homosexuality is not a mental illness or disorder.
THENEWCIVILRIGHTSMOVEMENT.COM
Like ·  · 

4.


Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hrs ·


American Fund "KKR investment", headed by former CIA chief General David Petraeus, from October 2013 until this day, in less than a year and a half, has put...
INSERBIA.INFO|BY INSERBIA TEAM
Like ·  · 

5.


Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hrs ·


A heavily-redacted FBI document first revealed a Houston plot "to gather intelligence against the leaders of the protest groups and obtain photographs, then..."
MINTPRESSNEWS.COM
Like ·  · 



Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment