Thursday, February 12, 2015

Well "Lord Have Mercy", My cousin Judith Whitney Has Responded!!!


My first cousin Judith (Russ) Whitney, still wears purple toenail polish and fuscia flip-flops and acts like she has NO IDEA what it is to be a gay man!!!



  • Scott Kenan
    Scott Kenan


    Hey Judy -- Please read these two things -- and perhaps my blog as far as my letter to JFK's only grandson, John Schlossberg, two days ago. I hope you will have no hard feels -- err . . . feelings -- and the same for all your "kith-n'-kin", as they used to say:

    Scott Kenan 2 mins · "Property taxes for private jets should NOT be less than for mobile homes -- as they NOW are in North Carolina!!!":

    Latest NC revenue forecast: $271 million short | Under the Dome Blog | NewsObserver.com The latest state revenue forecast anticipates collections for the current fiscal year to come in about $271 million below the $21 billion budgeted by the General... NEWSOBSERVER.COM Like · · Share
    Love, Scott (and THANKS -- you really DID help me!!!)
  • Today
  • Judith Whitney
    Judith Whitney


    I don't think Obama is a Nazi, but I do think he is Muslim big time. Take care of Scott!
  • Scott Kenan
    Scott Kenan


    Well, I don't agree with you on that -- but could we PLEASE agree that SOMETHING is wrong with that NIGGER (please pardon my English, but a nigger to me is ANYONE with no self respect -- most by far have been white people). We need to FIX THIS COUNTRY, and you and I actually have FAR MORE IN COMMON, than most would understand. Amen -- Praise Jesus!!!

    Scott



Hot little Judith Russ -- before she got married to a DEMOCRAT (same one, more than once -- REALLY!!!) -- LOL!!!




Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment