Friday, February 13, 2015

What on Earth??? (Two people left this reaction to what I posted on Facebook today -- various places.)




>>> BREAKING @ 3:13 PM, CST:


Not only have ALL 500 copies of my email of this posting been sent back to me by the CIA or NSA, but I got NO auto-confirming emails of receipt -- nor MY own emailed copies.

And in a FIRST of CHOKING my Freedom of Speech, when I returned, the FIVE blog hits registered BEFORE I emailed this HAD BEEN REMOVED AND THE COUNTER NOW SHOWS "0"!!!



SUPER-DUPER-HYPER-UBER LOL!!!


>>> After re-emailing from my alternative address, 17 hits are now showing at 3:39 PM.


TOO dang funny!!! HALF the narco-traffickers I've met in Mexico (and I was held hostage FIVE TIMES in Jalisco and Nayarit states by Drug Mafia, some HIGHLY armed), came from Oregon and were proud to let me know they worked with the Episcopal Church, USA!!!


Also, ALL narco-traffickers I ever met in Mexico or the USA ALL sent their money via Wells Fargo Money Transfer (or American Express).

Oh, and the NEXT in line who will become Governor??? An openly bisexual woman -- LOL!!!


Oregon Gov. John Kitzhaber (D) is resigning from office Friday amid allegations of corruption, the governor announced in a statement. "It is not in my nature to walk away from a job I have undertaken -- it is to stand and fight for the cause,...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM



Scott



.

No comments:

Post a Comment