Saturday, March 28, 2015

After TWO Brief Meetings Today with Gen. Russel Honore -- He KNOWS Col. Dottie Newman Well, and DETAILS about Stone Mountain, Georgia Narco-trafficking by CIA, CNN, Fox News, Episcopal Church, and Republican Party




FIRST:

I had dinner tonight at Mother's Restaurant on Poydras Street -- and you can't beat it for GREAT New Orleans home-cooked food at very reasonable prices, and the service is EXCELLENT!!!

Have the Bread Pudding for Dessert!!!


Alex managed the floor GREAT, and Felicia -- called Fefe (FEE-fee), IS THE best SERVER!!!




1. With NEW interference with my computer connection, I can't do a better job, now, but today's report is on my CONFRONTATION with Thomas Elliot Keith -- after which two members of the panel THANKED me for confronting the little SUPER CRIMINAL, and Gen. Honore knows a little about Thomas now TOO!!!

I could only write it up on http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com, the FIRST posting today.

2. Gen. Honore KNOWS Gen. Powell, of course, but ALSO his Chief Protocol Officer, Col. Dottie Newman -- and as soon as I mentioned Dottie's name, he immediately GAVE me his new book on Leadership in this new world as well as his card to continue to FEED HIM INFO on both the Traitorous Kenan Family (close and distant wealthy relatives), as well as Patrick Stansbury of www.Pentagon-USA.com, where Patrick Stansbury distributes all the illegal drugs flown into Maxwell AFB and he already KNEW about that and said that Stone Mountain, Georgia narco-trafficking is now even WORSE than when I left in 2010.

I told him how I'd witnessed Patrick Stansbury exchanging packets of cash with former Republican Congressman John Linder and that I can TESTIFY UNDER OATH IN COURT to that fact.

3. The woman I met yesterday, did NOT show at the festival today -- as I expected. last time I met someon I had the potential to really love (the former Chief Protocol Officer at the US Embassy in Mexico City who was SCREWED and fired one week before he got the benefit of right to live in the USA indefinitely for 15 years of service -- and he had known BOTH Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush -- having had a lot of discussions with them. But he REFUSED to obey orders that violated the US Constitution and both US and Mexican Laws -- and then was BLACK-BALLED so he was unable to get a real job since then -- about 2007.

Google in my blog to get all the info on that: "'scott kenan' protocol officer us embassy".

Anyway, if the woman does NOT show tomorrow, I'll asume God sent her to let me know i am OVER the worst of the "sewer fight" and am VERY capable of Love and Tendersness with whomever I have mutual attractin with, although men are more likely then women.

And I know how to contact her in a week, anyway!!!

4. Lee Horvitz, who for THREE DAYS was so excited to say we had to meet about a project, cancelled our appointment today at the last momment claiming he was tired. No problem with that -- except he did NOT try to reschedule. Given his excitement, the CIA has somehow pressured him, and I promise he will lose his job and or company soon!!!

Lee Horvitz
Writer - Editor

504-994-4720
www.ifthenink.com (He's a good deal older than the picture on his website!!!)

"The best writer in New Orleans" -- Grace Wilson, The Times-Picayune

Principal: If Then, Ink Writing Solutions
Writer & Editor: Travelhost of New Orleans
Sold Screenwriter & Produced Playwright
PhD: Philosophy, Northwestern University

All for now,
Scott

.








No comments:

Post a Comment