Friday, March 6, 2015

I Can See Clearly Now, the Rain Has Come (Gone??? -- whatever) . . .





>>> ADDED LATER: I first stopped at a Starbuck's Coffee, thinking that all the HACKING that happened at Starbuck's in Georgia in 2010, could NOT still happen -- it did, and neither I or two Starbuck's employees could make sense of it.

Basically, my computer seized up with so much happening it was IMPOSSIBLE to bring up Word, Google Chrome, or Internet Explorer, and hitting the Start button took TWO MINUTES for the menu to pop up.

WORSE, was that it automatically connected to their WiFi, which needs a password and I have not been in a Starbucks since LONG before I came to possess this computer. Ace McD caused this -- and I had the SAME IDENTICAL PROBLEM in Mismaloya a week ago -- I got automatically logged into the Hotel Barcello's wifi -- ALSO password protected.

I think this PROVES the Barcello, whose until recently owner, is on behalf the American CIA and Republican Party, trying to EVICT the entire town.

He will not be successful.

* * *


After a rather strange afternoon and evening, yesterday, I awoke so relaxed this morning, I felt like Scarlett O’Hara -- after Rhett Butler had finally returned to her bed.

And I had decent energy, but over the last several hours that energy has gone into remission (or some-such). I’ve been left to waves of realizations washing through me, and the very first one is that although my family consistently ACTED hateful toward me the last six years or so – it was not PERSONAL. They don’t hate me.

It was all for their self-preservation.

You see, the reason Alyson Books signed that bad contract to publish my Tennessee Williams memoir and never even paid me ANY of the $5,000.00 ADVANCE (or maybe it was $6,000.00 – I’m too lazy to pull out the contract which sits about 10 feet away from me now), is that the intention was that I would be one way or another gotten rid of before the end of 2009. And to my family’s credit, THEIR approach to that was Nut-House commitment, much NICER than the murders planned for me by the Episcopal Church, Republican Party, FBI, and CIA!!!

And whatever it is my family is actually involved in (which they will not reveal since it is illegal), it necessitated my brother leaving the legal world of employment, and doing whatever it is he does now, right about 2010, and even with me still “out and about”, Mike could not delay or change his activities, and so all this distance HAD to be maintained.

And this explains the time just weeks before I fled back to Mexico, when my whole family was staying in a beach house on Wrightsville Beach – about eight miles from my hotel that Testosteroni was footing the bill for. I was only waiting for my permanent plate and car title to arrive, and when they did, I hit the road within minutes. For some reason, I had called Mike, and we had a friendly conversation – and in fact he was actually IN the City of Wilmington at that moment, but never told me a thing of that. It was a later call to Jane, in which she disclosed that fact right away, that I learned of the to me, then, UNFATHOMABLY PAINFUL SNUB – that they could be so close and not have let me know or tried to visit.

But this ALSO shows that Jane might not be consciously aware of most or ALL of this illegal activity. First they had gotten her to stop dating black guys – and provided her with a chump from Michigan, named Jim, who takes Jane gallivanting around the world twice a year, bought her a fancy new giant TV, and even paid most of the cost of her new SUV.

And they got Jane back to working for Social Security Disability Determination for the State of North Carolina – because she would have basically no life from her business – other than friends she makes there, but it is NOT a place where you make a name for yourself, like selling software or real estate, like Jane’s previous other careers – she having worked at Disability for about 8 years after graduation UNC.

And YES, this is possible because while seeming of full mind since her fall and coma back in the mid-1970s, Jane has been emotionally dependent since, and Mom knows ALL ABOUT how to use that in NAZI MIND CONTROL.

I won’t speculate on Julie’s involvement. Mike, Jane, and I never understood how Julie kept ANY of her jobs – she always took off so much personal time and never seemed the least bit professional about her jobs when speaking about them -- I mean at least five or more years ago, now. I think she’s too uncaring to be given any real responsibility, so has been more of a Sarah-Palin-worshiping Clown Act, than anything else – and her marriage is a total sham.

But she’s a Good Catholic, and that is all that seems to matter to her.

I’d sure like to see Mike’s TAX RETURNS going back at least 10 years – HA!!!

Well, they can all write their own stories – I’ve lost interest.

And it is funny that I actually had called Mom the day before yesterday, having a great conversation without stress at all then, and she surprised me by telling me she is “ready to go” now, at any time. She quickly said she is not depressed, and I thanked her for that, saying that there are many forms of depression, so I GOT IT, she’s not suicidal. And I also commented that she’s likely suffering more physically than when I last visited with her, in 2011 or 12. She IS 92 years old.

I should tell you that right after emailing the last blog post out, I went to Facebook where I commented first on my nephew Connor’s actual page, then sent the same to Max via Facebook Message, that if Mike and his mother did not turn themselves in to the FBI or CIA that day, that I would DESTROY my nephews’ and niece’s lives – like their father had done to me.

Of course, I would not do that, and I realized that before I even got home. I bet it did cause a STIR, though. And WHAT ON EARTH do Mike and Gail’s children tell their FRIENDS that my brother does for work??? Now, for Taylor Ann Kenan, junior at UNC Chapel Hill, she could tell everyone that her father just manages his investments – and there would be no better place to be for this to be accepted without question, no??? But what do Connor and Maxwell tell people.

And what does GAIL claim – and what does HER family believe???

Clearly, I have gotten enough answers for me, so I have no longer need of blogging about it all – or at least no reason to drag around 500 email conscripts, so after a few days of emerging conclusions to report, I’ll drop all that – and I HOPE that will be permanent.

Also, this entirely RESETS my willingness to settle with Wilmington and New Hanover County, North Carolina. The BIG PRESSURE is now off. I am looking at the same numbers, however, but we don’t have to discuss that today.

It is beyond shocking to me still that District Attorney Benjamin R. David’s intern while I was being falsely charged and incarcerated as well as falsely nut-house-committed, Jeff Duncan, then got his first job at Saper Law, LLC, Chicago – just in time to help Daliah Saper get me convicted in absentia with THAT false charge – and they never even served me legally, even after I promised to be in town long enough to GET legal service.

Also of interesting note is that NOT CNN, but many other sources, have repeatedly reported the last week about the Chicago Police Department having a “black hole”, where political opponents are MURDERED and DISAPPEARED. At least HuffPost reported this more than once.

But in recent months, I have had generous thoughts toward Jamie Lee Sutherland who nominally brought the LIBEL suit against me. HE DID deal with me properly by paying me for an invaluable piece of Tennessee Williams memorabilia he had accepted as deposit to hold his house while I tried to raise funds to buy it, but not valuing it had trashed it (I was certain, back then, given that among others, the producers of all the Harry Potter films – and Scott Rudin, himself, had looked at my manuscript for film, that SOMEONE would certainly pay a nice chunk of change for it.

And Jamie was cool with my having erased what he found offensive from my blog – it was Daliah Saper, also a Fox News Talking Head, who probably forced Jamie into things HE never wanted to do.

I have thought that when I get at least ten million dollars, I would pay Jamie that half million for all HIS troubles – while also tanking that false conviction from the books.

What was so peculiar last night, was that Harrison Ford’s aviation accident seemed RIGHT OUT OF THE MOVIE, The Aviator, that film and Gladiator, being what I’ve seen so many times I have them all but memorized, although it’s been about three years since I’ve watched them, now.

Not only did my father actually KNOW Harrison Ford (from being an extra in about eight episodes of The Adventures of the Young Indiana Jones (or maybe someone else acted in that – I’m not even sure), but I thought of my connection to Howard Hughes, who had been best friends with Texas Kate’s -- Kate (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, eventually McNamara – first husband, Dudley Sharp II, their fathers being original partners in the Sharp-Hughes Tool Corporation, and Dudley I actually wrote the United States’ FIRST laws governing nuclear warfare in outer space.

He was ALSO Eisenhower’s TOP ALLY in trying to reign in the Military-Industrial Complex – until Ike left office, when Dudley recanted after his family was threatened. His grandson, Dudley Sharp III of Houston – also Tennessee Williams’ only known Godson, Episcopalian -- was completely unaware of that, and went on to be the BIGGEST supporter of the Texas Death Penalty in national TV – until I blogged about all of this – LOL!!!

And of course Howard Hughes – like Richard Nixon – had a long homosexual affair with Bebe Rebozo, and my nephew, Connor, was engaged to a girl living next door to Bebe’s old house on Key Biscayne – until I blogged about Connor’s having with his best buddy given a felatio demonstration to his second grade class.

That KILLED the engagement (about 2010), and Mike was FURIOUS with me, but I don’t think Connor is upset. These people pride themselves in being CHRISTIAN and HETEROSEXUAL, and there can be NO EXCEPTIONSEXACTLY like Adolph Hitler had decreed about his NAZI Party, back in the day.

But just to end all this on a higher note, Texas Kate grew up in Atlanta, close friends with the very wealthiest of my Kenan relatives, which is WHY she was such a good model for “the richest woman on earth” when Tennessee Williams wrote his last full-length play, In Masks Outrageous and Obscure, although Maria St. Just (nee Britneva) and Sewanee, supported the claim that it was about Maria.

Tennessee Williams told me he based the character on Kate, and HATED and FEARED Maria, then. He did NOT tell me he based the character Mac, a tall, silent, observing black man, on me – that I got from John Uecker and others. And it was a SUPER HOOT to me, that expecting me to have been dead by then, Sewanee actually CONTRACTED John Uecker (who smothered Tennessee Williams with a pillow to kill him on Maria’s or John Eastman’s command), to collate and complete that ALL but completed play, with specific instruction to WRITE MY PART OUT!!!

At least Uecker was man enough to admit this to me, and me alive, the project was turned over to OTHER JOKERS, and was an abysmal flop when it opened off, off Broadway a few years ago.

But I DARE SAY I’ll have a Tanqueray Martini to toast Texas Kate, tonight!!!

Scott



Texas Kate with Tennessee Williams, 1980.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment