Sunday, March 8, 2015

From the Valley of the Jolly – HO, HO, HO – GREEN Giant!!!




>>> MOST IMPORTANTLY, Michael William Kenan has NOT responded to my emails and texts to him -- after nearly a day -- but we'll see how he likes THIS new info, no???


During the years I went through puberty and finished my outrageous “growth spurting”, this jingle dominated American TV – and I never heard the end of it. I HATED it then as it was the first phrase used to bully me by ignorant God-Hating White-People-Christians. But looking BACK, I LOVE the Jolly Green Giant, his healthy foods, and his wonderful personality. Perhaps I will embody more of his characteristics.

The Sunday CNN Shows, today, were all mesmerizing and the most important political thing I saw, was that Hillary Clinton (and EVERYONE who is still in any way defending her), is so LOW, that Darrell Issa looked STATESMAN-LIKE, by comparison!!! Both she and Bill will be jettisoned from Democratic Party power ASAP – or the Democratic Brand will be damaged for decades.

Any readers who read much of this blog in late spring 2011, when I lived in my South 8th Street apartment, might recall the bizarre incidents surrounding a California Republican woman, who owned a very modest house on Oak Island, about 25 miles from Wilmington, North Carolina. She had fallen VERY LOW for reasons I have never understood – she having been such a TOP money-raiser for the GOP that she was invited and did attend the first inaugurals of both President George W. Bush and Governor Schwarzenegger-Married-to-a-Kennedy of California.

In any case, she had as recently as two years previous to that, owned more than one yacht, and several other houses, including a palatial home in California – but ALL of that had disappeared and she only then owned the house on Oak Island, where she had no interest in living, so had been living with a son and his wife in Florida – but had come up to check on her other son and her property.

She WORSHIPPED Darrel Issa, whom she claimed was her best personal friend. Really.

And her son and his roommate not only were complete drug addicts and sellers, but had been gaming every imaginable Government subsidy they could – like fake claims of Disability and they got Food Stamps, too, as well. They were supposed to install hardwood flooring that she had purchased (I’m sure their actual names are in my blog of that time) – the kind you get at Home Depot or Lowe’s, and anyone can install – but they simply could not do it, the “young men”, laying it out on the floor without fastening it down differently every few days, and it driving this woman wild.

I have no idea what ever happened to any of them, but I believe I also published their address. She even came to my house, once, to complain about the boys and to rave on about Darrel Issa as the next Jesus Christ (I exaggerate only a little).

But funkiest, now, was that my landlord, Somebody Jernigan, who demanded TWO months security for me to move in – which I paid – and works for either the City, New Hanover County, or State of North Carolina in Business Development, could never describe to me what he actually did -- expansion of marketing illegal drugs, is my educated guess, since he had NO PROBLEM (except with me), when I blogged about the straight married couple in the other half of the shotgun duplex having a Crack or Meth Lab in his house – and I even witnessed them removing it in the middle of the night (within 24 hours).


Christopher Wright Rogers

And of course there was the Padezanin self-described Drug Gang at my end of the street, which included ALL except the black folks on the street (and there were no Latinos) – LOL!!! The leader was the owner of Hand-Painted Houses (or Homes), who was an EXCELLENT house painter by all accounts, but the economy so slow, he had become a big Drug Trafficker, as well, delivering drugs as he appeared to move all around town giving estimates.

ADDED LATE: I just found a letter I actually sent Ben David about this back then. He NEVER replied – except with ANOTHER arrest of me – LOL!!! I will drop it in at the very bottom.

They were all fervent Christians – and I observed a lot of “clandestine homosexual behavior” also going on on the street. TWO members were bilking me of the rent they owed me – and threatened that they could take me to Court to force me to continue allowing them to live there for free and indefinitely – and the Wilmington Cops I asked about this said YES they could do that – and it happened in Wilmington ALL THE TIME.






Jeff Duncan

Eventually, one cop told me to do the right thing and kick them out – which I did and suffered no consequences of that – except to find their notes of being paid spies of the Wilmington Police Department and District Attorney Benjamin R. David (whose intern Jeff Duncan, later became the employee of Daliah Saper of Chicago who falsely had me CONVICTED of LIBEL, and proof of at least Collusion, Racketeering, Fraud, etc.), as well as the Detective who paid them’s business card and a TREASURE TROVE of items stolen out of my desk for Wilmington City Police to use as evidence against me.

Those items were of no actual importance – like EVERY one of the eight charges Ben David brought against me, eventually. And he TWICE had me committed, falsely, to mental hospitals as well.

I also found that “The Sneeden”, as I liked to call him (the Sneeden Family was a very early owner of the local barrier islands – Figure 8, Wrightsville Beach, and Pleasure Island, but sold before anyone saw value in them and never rose again to prominence – he HATED Kenans – LOL!!!), and not now remembering his name, it could be found with his picture by googling Snee(ea)den and my name together (just remembered: Christopher Wright Rogers), was COMPLETELY involved with the Episcopal Church, USA’s Drug Distribution operation, he panicking at one point that the priest at St. Andews, James, or whichever is centered in downtown, was being transferred out – showing that not ALL the clergy there were involved. Naturally, he was replaced (or maybe didn’t even go), by someone who could do it even BETTER, illegal drugs being such a growth industry.

And his girlfriend, Cindy Beatty, who LOVED getting what might be called a “White Whopper”, was best friends with the wife of the house painter whose first name was George (they grew up together in Pennsylvania), Cindy claimed that George and wife read my blog RELIGIOUSLY, they being top criminals in town. I liked that wife a lot TOO, believe it or not.

Eventually, she ditched the little faggot, realizing he could NEVER really satisfy her – but I still have her framed photo presented to her Jewish grandmother Rose – signed in gratitude by President George W. Bush and Laura. But just two weeks ago, Melanie, my alpha cat, hopped into the sort of open-stacked-cube I had displayed it in – upside-down – flattened it, and it is now her fave sitting (farting???), place in my living room.

MERCY!!!

The other thing from watching CNN this morning, is that my very distant Irish-Catholic relative, Dan KEENAN Savage destroyed Dr. Ben Carson so cleanly, there was nothing left to clean up when he had completed – LOL!!!

And what I’d REALLY thought I’d be blogging about this morning is thoughts of my brother and his decision. The whole thing began with me trying to get my family to pay me some amends, but morphed quickly into practical assistance to help me undo the FALSE CONVICTION of LIBEL in Chicago, Illinois – which after subsequent counter-suing, I would have MANY millions of dollars, and would begin sharing that with my family, whose privacy I have necessarily destroyed.

I wonder if Mike even fully realized that – but in fairness, I didn’t FULLY until this morning, so if Mike balked at the amount (and thinking now, I could probably do it for about $5,000.00 USD – but we all like a little pad for security), or even the principle of it, I will offer this to him to reconsider.

And frankly, with Mike ALWAYS being compared to the very manly TV actor, SO AND SO, although Mike is actually more handsome and probably smarter, and SO AND SO isn’t heard much about in recent years, so Mike could fill that gap in the world of acting – he being such a good natural athlete all his life – small roles that are type-casting at first, and then he could study acting and who knows WHERE such a new career might go – if Mike is not TOO committed to whatever he does now that he won’t disclose to me.

Remember: Harrison Ford was discovered while he was a CARPENTER – a very famous Hollywood story!!!

Well, all this problem with me remembering proper names and having no internet to check them, has me BOUND AND DETERMINED to get internet back tomorrow – even if it ends up meaning going back to TelMex.


BONUS LETTER:


Benjamin David
District Attorney
New Hanover County
P.O. Box 352
Wilmington, NC

November 3, 2011

Dear Mr. David:

I have been told by the man at the desk in your office that I must address a complaint ABOUT you TO you – and in writing. That is what this is.

I will copy it broadly, and include you when I send it out by email. This here is the written (aka “hard”) copy.

I stopped by the Clerk of Court's (criminal) office on Tuesday Nov. 1, to find out how my charge of Assault against George Padezanin (my former neighbor on South 8th Street here in Wilmington) went in ITS first hearing yesterday (I'd been SPECIFICALLY told I did NOT need to show at this hearing. See: Item #1 here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/10/nicotine-wars-break-out-at-mercy-houses.html .

I was told that the judge threw out the case BECAUSE I, THE COMPLAINANT, HAD NOT SHOWN UP IN COURT!!! !!! !!! (case #11CR56214) Additionally, I was told that deputies had tried unsuccessfully to serve me a summons three times (at my former 8th Street address), but I had moved.

HELLO?!?!?!?!? I went to the Clerk of Court's (criminal) office, then the District Attorney's office, and finally a victim's advocate's office (the order in which each office directed me) MONTHS AGO, right after moving to 2726 Oleander Drive (Brenda McKnight's house) and CHANGED my address specifically so they could summons me regarding this case.

ALSO, I have sent copies of my EVERY EMAIL containing politics or legal matters to District Attorney Ben David. He had NO EXCUSE not to know where to serve me. His lackeys found me IN THE LIBRARY when Cindy Beatty had me falsely served with a charge of Cyber-Stalking. LOL!!!


Scott



.

No comments:

Post a Comment