Sunday, March 29, 2015

Let Them All Be WATERBOARDED!!! -- Michael William Kenan, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, Jane Ann Kenan, and Julia (Kenan) Duffy


Annette Saddik








FIRST: My online chat with the company that contrls internet in this Wyndham French Quarter Hotel:


 
Chat transcript
 
 
 
 
  Sara Sun, 03/29/15 08:24:21 am America/Chicago
 
Hello, we're glad you're here! How can we help?
 
 
 
 
  Visitor 08:24:23 am
 
You blocked my two blogs systemwide because I work with Gen. Colin Powell and Gen. Russel Honore -- and three Presidents of Mexico to kick the CIA and US State Dept. narco-traffickers out of Mexico and then the USA. I was Tennessee Williams last assistant, and you also blocked me from getting wifi on my own computer in this hotel. Your company is criminal and traitorous and we will put all of you out of work and some of you in prison soon!!!
                                  
                                    That's all -- have a nice life!!!
 
 
 
Duration: 1m 17s
Chat has been opened from website: http://www.uniguest.com/en/




NOW:


1. Last night I ran into Annette Saddik on the street. She is ALWAYS friendly, if not interested in talking for more than a very short time. She was accompanied by the same three men I usually see her with -- if not always all at once. I told her it has been a GREAT festival, which she agreed with, and then mentioned, again, that John Uecker (who smothered Tennessee Williams with a pillow at the request of the Episcopal Church), claims she had stolen significant scholarship from him, and also that I DOUBT she would do such a thing -- but if she did, I SALUTE HER.


We laughed.


But I told her that a couple of people associated with the Festival are real problems and need to be gotten out of it -- then told her I told Thomas Elliot Keith that I will soon have him in prison.


I did NOT wait for her reply.


2. Just as I was typing the above, a gentleman sat down at the other computer here. We talked a little and he is flying today to Raleigh -- HE'S GOING TO SOMETHING AT THE KENAN INSTITUTE FOR ETHICS AT DUKE UNIVERSITY!!!


We ended up having a lot to talk about, he knowing so much.


3. Last night I ran into a woman who looked very sad as she lay in an alcove right of Bourbon Street with all her homeless paraphenalia. We talked as shes crached at her poison ivy all around her ankles which were smollen and red from her constant scratching. Turns out she represents the Episcopal Church, USA, and said she had just met with Bishop Schori three weeks ago, and had done presentations outside the UN building on behalf the Episcopal Church to help get Women's Rights amended into the US Constitution.


I completely support that, of course, but for the head of the episcopal Church to allow their representative to get into such a sorry state whcn they are SO RICH she could at least stay in ia budget hotel, not only is CHEAP, STINGY, and HATEFUL of Bishop Schori -- but what does it say about these SELF-HATING and GOD-HATING bitches???


Here is a website for that woman's project: www.KatrinasDream.org, and her email is helene@katrinasdream.org.


4. I got a text from my brother Mike this morning on my Mexican cell, asking how things are going. So I called him, and he fished around asking whom I'm meeting with today -- which I would not tell him except in general terms. I DID ask him if he was finally prepared to disclose whom he works for or at least in which industry, and Mike said, "You just know that I work really hard -- that's all."


So I told him that General Russel Honore thought that odd, too, that Mike won't tell his brother that much -- and then I said, "Have a nice life -- and GOODBYE!!!"


Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment