Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival Experience in Words and Pictures!!!


Two days ago (Palm Sunday), I chanced on what appears to be a Cardinal blessing parishioners as they left Mass at St. Louis Cathedral in New Orleans. I did NOT interrupt him, but DID speak with about four of these older-looking altar boy types (which I was once one of for many years). concerning my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan's getting the instructions of the last three Popes to NAZI-fy the USA via the Republican Party, Fox News, and drug addiction of minorities so they can be controlled and killed if they get "uppity".



I took this photo of the backside of the Cathedral one evening. It reminds me of a fave Russian film from my college days, Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors --although THIS one was never forgotten!!!


>>> IMPORTANT THINGS FIRST (who is to judge that???):


1. Special thanks to Carlos Salim "Slim" Helu -- whom I'm not usually thanking -- for my completely clear internet connection since I returned to Mexico -- and the CIA/NSA, who now do not seem to be corrupting things, either!!!

To clarify what happened with my hotel connection via the Business Center at the Wyndham as described here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/03/let-them-all-be-waterboarded-michael.html, after I complained via chat, within an hour, BOTH my blogs were UN-BLOCKED in that system, but then the next time I went to my blog, I discovered that while the blogs were open for view, several individual posting were NOT, and the graphic that flashed up was that they had been instructed to block one specific one because it contained the phrase "White Supremacy".

That is STILL an infringement on Freedom of Speech and OUTRAGEOUS -- but better than the earlier claim that they had been told my blogs were "DANGEROUS" -- LOL!!!

Who did they think they are -- Mikki Prost of Puerto Vallarta ??? (see most recent posting). For the record, I have not YET received a reply and clarification from Mikki.

2. By the end of the last day, I realized that New Orleans is my HOME, and I am likely to move there when I return to the States, but when I got to Puerto Vallarta, I realized how much it TOO is now my home, so I will someday have domiciles both places (and a place to perch in New York City as well).



This is the panel from this account: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/03/i-dropped-bomb-that-i-came-to-new.html: Kenneth Holditch, David Kaplan, John Lahr, Annette Saddik, and Thomas Elliot Keith.


Here is a great report (except the guy has NO eye for paintings), in the International Press: http://www.theguardian.com/culture/2015/mar/30/tennessee-williams-literary-festival-seduces-new-orleans


And when asked how he felt (in his last talk, later), after having finished such a mammoth task, John Lahr said with deepest meaning, "Satisfied", which is EXACTLY how I feel now, too -- largely because of John Lahr's support.

3.

The woman I referred to as my sort of bro-mantic partner, #6 here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/03/having-little-time-i-will-tell-you-1.html. I don't want to say more or even name her until I contact her, soon. I just found her agent's email address.

She has the native nobility and grace of Tennessee Williams's life-long friend, Jane Smith, and as we listened to readings at the Old Ursuline Convent, I just wanted to study her profile -- and wished I was good at sketching.


Photo of a Wedding Parade that I took Sunday night -- a fantasy of my future???


4.

The book Gen. Honore gave me -- which despite being DEAD TIRED, I devoured during the first part of my return trip home. I sent the General a message via Facebook, this morning:
  • I am PROUD to stand with you, sir, and read your book on Leadership that you gave me -- instead of sleeping (which I was desperate to do) -- on the first half of my journey home to Puerto Vallarta, yesterday. And you clarified some things for me that I was ready to look at. I'll be emailing you about matters we discussed soon. Please send Col. Dottie Newman my love and appreciation -- should you have contact with her. I don't have her email address. Scott
See also -- General Honore's new organization: http://gogreenarmy.com/ as well as  https://www.facebook.com/gogreenarmy.


>>> AND NOW SOME OTHER THINGS:


1. My words, yesterday, concerning my contacts with the Publishing Industry do NOT reflect exactly what happened -- which hasn't happened yet, REALLY. I have to keep all that under wraps for a while. The idea of a book about what happened to me in the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group is my own of yesterday -- and continuing. I think I could write that story with inclusion of ALL kinds of other things, and it would be far more fun than trying to re-write my memior, http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/, with all its knotty copyright issues.

2. I don't really have a problem with Lee Horvitz (as seen in #4 here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/03/after-two-brief-meeting-today-with-gen.html), except that MY commitments are firm -- or re-negotiated.

In Lee's defense, he DID later text me for the address to my blog -- proving he's OLD CIVILIZATION, since anyone AWAKE knows how easily he could have found it googling!!!

3. I learned that the VA Hospital in Lower Mississippi has been CLOSED for years now, so no wonder Drew Griffin of CNN never reported about it -- where my mother got doctors to give her brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS, double-dose Lithium Carbonate -- which Mom's previous notes show guarentees Chemically-Induced Diabetes -- what Uncle Bob died of after allowing my cousin Janet "Jan" (Meyer) Opperman, now Larsen, to marry the Jew, Kim Opperman. See: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/05/email-to-drew-griffin-of-cnn-my-nazi.html

4.
Leave it to the White Supremacist wealthy Kenan Family -- may they ROT IN HELL!!!

Measure would allow hospitals to turn away LGBTI patients
GAYSTARNEWS.COM
Like · Comment · 



5.

I, two nights later, found Helen(e) sleeping in the same alcove, which was actually on Royal Street. Her poison ivy at ankles and below does not show -- but that is the same sign she had when we met. #3 here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/03/let-them-all-be-waterboarded-michael.html


I think it DISGRACEFUL that Bishop Schori, Head of the Episcopal Church, USA, allows Church representatives to be as confused as this young lady is!!!


6. Here is the goofiest of the photos taken for me of me and John Waters:



I understand how he feels!!! And all this reminds me of the Corn-Pone Fence (or similar), here:




7. And the LAST person I met in New Orleans, was Adrian Fulton, who was working on an image on metal -- with a same-type image of Lee Harvey Oswald prominently displayed on an easel. I began speaking with him (and we talked for a long time), and he flipped the metal to show the other side, which I photographed him with:



More on Adrian here -- and Laura Bush has even had him to the WHITE HOUSE!!!: http://www.laughyet-la.us/


WHEW!!!

Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment