Monday, March 2, 2015

Of CBS This Morning, the Boutique Theatre, and Mayor Bill Saffo of Wilmington, North Carolina . . .





There is no point going to Mismaloya before ten this morning, so three quick matters written from home:

1. I haven’t given CNN enough credit for their recent improvements the last couple of weeks, although I still cannot stomach Blitzer, Burnett, or Fancy-Boy Cooper. And I still watch CBS when I want to get more stories with less speculation and more actual meat, but CNN has been adding more actual news to their schtick.
This morning, CBS proved they have a problem similar to Del Shores’s, in that they need to get MORE WITH THE TIMES with their morning news gang. Surprising to some, might be that despite Charlie Rose’s advanced age and propensity to DROOP in his seat, often onto the desk, almost, he seems fine and even watchable by people under 60 (OK, he’s a grad of one of the very TOP “Kenan Universities”, Duke, so I’m a little prejudiced), while the two women – who are evolved enough to have largely intelligent points of view – can form a WITCHS’ COVEN licketty-split, like they did this morning over the Saturday Night Live skit on ISIS, and strut the insult to their throbbing wah-HEE-nuhs, as it is pronounced here in Mexico.

Un-evolved animal women always fall back on various false securities like money and power over men – and that making nice and no difficult EXPRESSED feelings are allowed in their world.

I dare say this is PRECISELY what leads people to frustration so bad they become radicalized.


Type A



Type B

The black woman is the worst, and very aggressive about it, while the white woman seems to have the attitude that she is a nice person and had better agree with a bullying, OFFENDED woman. I think that ALL would agree that it was a brilliant skit, but we are all also aware of the pain of the families who have suffered. But ideas trump anyone’s feelings of guilt for not being close enough to their children to see problems developing earlier than when they have already joined terrorists.

Give all the niceties you want about how lovely and Christian (or not), your home is so that ladies comfort you when the fact is – you FAILED AT CHILD-REARING!!!

You are NOT alone!!!

I’m really inclined, now, to watch nearly no CBS news before the evening program. And for the record, CNN dealt with it perfectly on THEIR morning show.

2. Is there new life for the Boutique Theatre??? A couple of weeks ago, I noticed a tan Jeep with cloth cover and Texas plates often in the single reserved parking space at the theater’s old location. I figured someone local realized with the building closed, now, anyone could park there, but I had never before noticed that distinctly clean vehicle in the neighborhood.


Karrie and Ken Sebryk of the Boutique Theatre

Then, the last several days, in that same space, an older jeep completely tricked out in Nacho Daddy’s (the restaurant where the Boutique Theater now has performances) marketing is parked there most days – but no signs of life in the building.

All I know for certain is that SUDDENLY and without warning, the Boutique Theatre had to close and find other quarters – more than half a year ago now – and they were blaming it on the landlord’s greed.

However, since then, several have approached me with tales of PREVIOUS Boutique Theatre crimes and crime-like activities, including one significant supplier who was actually paid in COUNTERFEIT BILLS, which he had to take to some place that doesn’t really examine them to exchange for real. I have his contact info if this needs investigation.


Jim Wilson, Episcopalian Angel!!!

And Jim Wilson, whom I knew well with his wife Kimberly -- back in 2010 -- had BRAGGED to me many times how he was or had been the largest supplier of bales of pot to Oregon, and he was intimately involved with the owners of the Boutique Theatre. Actually, the more places I go that show donors and their level of giving, Jim Wilson has been generous all around town!!!

I guess he can afford to be.

3. I suppose that Mayor Saffo and the Wilmington City Council have decided NOT to reply to my offer of a reduced monetary compensation to me for what so many in city government (Police, primarily), did to me, and it was to be worked out in conjunction with New Hanover County, which is MORE problematic in some ways. The reduction would be in exchange for a relatively easy settlement outside of courts.

He DOES still have until midnight tonight, and he could make a counter-offer of how to structure it separately from the County’s share, which I would then negotiate separately.

But if you know you don’t have a single legal leg to stand on, they probably figure they are best to hope the Drug Mafia murders me before we get to court. The CIA is no longer trying to kill me – best I can tell.

That said, there are still rogues in the organization who DO still harass me, but it is significantly lessening.

And now to Mismaloya – I hope I can find out a lot (and that I can trust the info)!!!

Scott




We are now "After the Scream".

Scott Kenan shared a link.
Just now · 
A rally by hundreds of American Muslims at the Oklahoma Capitol on Friday to promote religious tolerance was interrupted by anti-Islamic protesters holding signs...
RAWSTORY.COM
Like ·  · 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment