Thursday, March 19, 2015

Some Thoughts . . .




Dear Mike, Jane, Julie, and Joseph,


I’ve had enough time to think about the last few days, primarily, but I’ve made little progress in understanding any of the four of you. Could you each please write a half-page essay on what is important to you and how you have gone about pursuing it???

JUST KIDDING.

I totally blew up at Joseph last night – he once again, regurgitating some things I have written or spoken on the phone with him about WITH IN THE LAST THREE DAYS, and he slowly chose his words to consciously and deliberately make it sound like I said the opposite of what I’d said. EVERYONE ELSE in my experience – including sworn enemies – understands me quite clearly, so I am not the problem there – except that I forget to be prepared for his “curve balls”.

The other thing most interesting about Joseph, is that he has ANOTHER peculiar guy he is close to (for him), an obese partnered gay guy in Chicago who wears size 5X shirts, and is on Disability for his consciously chosenobesity (if Joseph is right about that). He sends him no money as there is no need to, and other than not blogging Joseph’s name, the other thing he has now TWICE asked me not to blog about is that this guy sent him a huge Christmas box containing mostly packages of dry pasta and jars of pasta sauce – all commercially available anywhere in the USA, today.

Joseph MAILED most of it back to him, obesity having more use for it all. As I told Joseph, yesterday, this provesBOTH of them insane (but not dangerous, so no commitments!!!). You KNOW that shipping those inexpensive, everywhere-available products costs more than their purchase price (unless you are a foolish shopper) – and then shipping any of it BACK (rather than giving excess to some local charity), “takes the cake”, as they say – LOL!!!

My planned remedy was to publish all kinds of facts about Joseph on blog that he is in a complete state of denial about – including his full name and address of residence – but I’ve changed my mind and will only use his real first name in this letter, and on blog, will continue with Testosteroni/Testo, a fun name.

There are TONS of Josephs, so I’m giving nothing away, and I actually checked with one of my friends and he has saved all that info on Joseph’s identity, etc., from my previous emails and temp-postings of it on blog in the past. This is true of anyone trying to follow my story for PROFESSIONAL reasons, whether press, law enforcement, or criminals.

Part of the reason I got into such a state last night is that Mike had sounded sincere when he first said he could meet me in New Orleans, so after I got over the fear he wanted to harm me, I was SO LOOKING FORWARD to it, I have been walking on air thinking about it. I’d rather meet one of you than do the Williams Fest, but that could happen any time, while the Festival is one weekend per year – and I have important contributions to make. So really, that would be overload to deal with both, and Mike not coming is actually best.

So, with all that emotional pull of both Mike and Joseph, I did NOT successfully deal with it and got snookered last night. MY responsibility – not theirs.

First, let me make clear I am NOT asking Joseph to finance a lawyer for the Chicago project of clearing my name, and allowing me to use the US banking system fearlessly – or to ever publish (in the USA, anyway).

Those people effectively amputated my professional life, making me the continuing Ward of the State and Joseph, who has already done MORE than anyone could ever hope for – and again, my thanks!!!

And I guess this is something that Mike, Jane, and Julie prefer to keep in place. The facts are beyond clear and already confirmed that I can easily and cheaply overturn it and then counter-sue for an enormous amount – according to that Court’s OWN “Court Inspector”. I have only asked for funds to over-turn – finding a lawyer who takes a cut of winnings would be easy after that.

I don’t think it would be much of a sacrifice for Mike and Jane, anyway – and Mom might help as well, but at her age, I would not want to ask her – to come up with 10 grand—or at least 5, what I think would be the most needed to overturn, and that is high only because of the transportation, room, and board costs. I suppose I could stay withJan Meyer-now-Larsen – or The Greg Lernihans, but suspect they have lost any friendly feelings they once had toward me.

So the mystery continues on WHY none of you have expressed MORAL OUTRAGE over that travesty of justice. I bet you support others who have been so maligned – AT LEAST VERBALLY!!! !!! !!!

So, is there any LOVE here at all???

If you think so, please drop me a note explaining yourself.

I sign off with NO EXPECTATION that any of you will do this – and I did not mean to include Joseph.

Also, I am seriously intending to NOT broadcast-email blog postings again – unless I again feel some kind of existential threat (or CNN re-corrupts itself -- and I have LONG known I will need to watch my back until the day I die -- a habit I got used to while working for Tennessee Williams to protect him, and it is only slightly enhanced watching to fit my giant self into this world, so not a hardship at all), but will likely email them to a shrinking number of recipients over the next several days.

Your brother in blood, only, it seems to me.

Scott



.

No comments:

Post a Comment