Thursday, March 26, 2015

The Latest CIA Harasssment of Me Is that EVEN AT THIS HOTEL COMPUTER STATION, Images like just below, paste in OVER previously pasted-in text -- I hope to add the hidden text back.











Scott Kenan 

7:55 PM (0 minutes ago)
to olsons80, bcc: jfaulk001
First of all, I've never had an opinion about you -- rambling or not.

I cannot delete anyone who does not identify themselves so I can know why someone asked me to put them on this list. If you will do that, I will remove you after I find online that you are an actual person and not just another CIA or "Christian" hate-bot.

I look forward to your reply.

Scott

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 6:04 PM, olsons80 <olsons80@aol.com> wrote:

Please delete me from your rambling opinions. I do not care what you want to carry on about.





Scott Kenan scottdkenan@gmail.com

7:55 PM (11 minutes ago)
to olsons80, bcc: jfaulk001
First of all, I've never had an opinion about you -- rambling or not.

I cannot delete anyone who does not identify themselves so I can know why someone asked me to put them on this list. If you will do that, I will remove you after I find online that you are an actual person and not just another CIA or "Christian" hate-bot.

I look forward to your reply.

Scott


PLEASE NOTICE how Blogger posted the image ON TOP OF the text I first wrote -- and it sticks out a bit on the left side. This strange corruption has NEVER happened to me anywhere or in any format since I began using modern computers in 1995.


NEWS FROM THE TENNESSEE WILLIAMS FESTIVAL:

I met up with the woman who runs the Williams Fest in Columbus, Mississippi, a staunch Episcopalian woman of a certain age, and apologized for to her for past "misunderstandings" (which were hers, not mine -- since she doesn't want to believe her Church murdered Tennessee Williams -- which I can now prove in Court of Law. I understand how she feels, but she must learn to THINK as well and to LOVE GOD by facing the truth about her Church.

She said she accepted my apology, without sounding like she meant it, and then ARGUED with me, claiming she met me at the Episcopal Church of St. John the Divine in Manhattan when Tennessee was inducted into the Poets' Corner, late 2009. I remember meeting her first in Joohn Uecker's apartment -- John giving her the Poet's Laurel Wreath that hung on his wall and I have been pictured with BEFORE that, but this matters none at all -- she's just ONE OF THOSE CHURCH WOMEN TENNESSEE WILLIAMS HATED ALL HIS LIFE -- exept as characters in plays.

I'm sorry she decided to be bitchy when I had hoped we could just be friendly, but that was HER choice.

Thomas Keith was in the room for the Birthday Celebration of TW's 104th. I did not have a chance to speak with him, but I'm PLEASED he looks the same age as when I last met with him in 2009. He MUST be doing well and something RIGHT. I do NOT expect to have the same difficulty when I speak with him tomorrow.

I had the pleasuree of meeting MANY people, including two screen-writers, who heard much about my story and want to meet with me later. And EVERYONE I've met new and old is highly supportive of me and my politics -- I just haven't met up with everyone yet.


The BEST THING so far, is that ALL the wealthy folks on the Festival Board know ALL ABOUT the wealthy Kenans!!! They KNOW about the truth of their rabid Episcopal Church/Ku Klux Klan Racism and their causing the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection -- with First Presbyterian, Wilmington. I am shocked that so many here know of my family's HATRED, as I've never met so many who know -- before.


So even if some presenters resent me -- the BOARD seems to love me iwthout exception -- and respects my Family's power.


So given that the Festival really starts tomorrow, I'm glad I had these two days to practice my COOL, which I refuse to lose!!!

This whole computer set-up is very bizzare -- in that this is Windows 7, but does NOT act like it in Blogger -- AT ALL!!! Does that mean GOOGLE might be more my problem than the CIA/NSA???

I doubt it . . .

Scott


No comments:

Post a Comment