Monday, March 9, 2015

WAR!!!






Hi Jim -- My name is Scott David Kenan and I was Tennessee Williams's last assistant. 

After the memorial on Tom's birthday, 1983, Tennessee's closest friends and I had dinner in Vassilis Voglis's apartment. He, Jane Smith, and a couple of people who had PRODUCED Tom's plays originally on Broadway, ALL told me Tennessee had quickly declined in health after I left his employ at the end of April, 1982, and Tennessee even told ME when I last saw him in late June 1982, that Skye Wyatt, Gary Tucker, and others were feeding him ground glass (not likely, but SOMETHING was up). 

And John Uecker has even ADMITTED smothering him with a pillow for Sewanee/Episcopal Church, so they could steal his estate from Harvard University -- which they did WITH HELP OF MY WEALTHY KENAN RELATIVES!!! 

Now I understand you claim he did cocaine with you or similar -- something he NEVER showed an interest in. I suspect that the Episcopal Church has hired you to fabricate lies to make it look like his decline was "natural", rather than some type of poisoning. 

I will soon contact your publisher and threaten a LAWSUIT if you do not voluntarily remove your book from the market. 


En Evant!!! 

Scott



Say WHAT?!?!?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment