Wednesday, March 11, 2015

WHY My Kenan Family (both near and far), MUST DESTROY Tennessee Williams!!!




>>> ADDED LATE: When I took my trash to the pick-up place halfway down my hill, I got into the FIRST screaming match I've had in my own neighborhood, with the American woman of about my age, who with a Canadian woman (who remained nice throughout) were smoking tobacco cigarettes right near the smelly trash place). Eventually, the bitch's husband joined in -- all head and beard-hairy like Moses -- and nearly as old, hanging off a balcony and cussing me too.

If my car gets severely keyed again -- like about three weeks ago -- at least I know where they live and can have Police ask them about it.

Ad I DO see why Tennessee Williams wrote NAZIS into The Night of the Iguana -- although HIS were Germans, while today's are CHRISTIANS WORLDWIDE -- especially White Americans.


* * *


But first I’d like to give a shout-out to CNN for their recent improvements – especially the GREAT job Brianna Kielor is doing filling in for Erin Burnett this week.

And the attacks on my computer yesterday were so outrageous – more so than ANY I have experienced before – that this thing of the importance of Mr. Grissom and his book must be the RIGHT area for me to expand – but leaving him behind for a wider view.

The first direct attack on me was while I still worked for Tennessee Williams, and after helping him get his bag packed for a trip the next day, I left his bedroom via the short hall that connected to the front bedroom, then to the entrance hall. I thought it would be empty, but Shuyler “Skye” Wyatt – then HEAVILY in favor with Tennessee, who had long enjoyed the pleasures of Skye’s flesh – off and on -- occupied it.

Skye invited me to his bed and pulled back the covers to reveal himself in all his blond glory. I immediately knew he planned to stage that I attacked him sexually, to get Tennessee to fire me, so I left almost instantly.

Fast forward to about 2004, when I was contacted by Skye’s two daughters – and eventually also emailed with his former wife and her mother. I am still in contact with them and send them occasional updates on my progress. I have assured them I also know the better parts of Skye (he admitted to John Uecker and me that it was the Republican Party who had kept him and Gary Tucker in luxury since Tennessee died – or at least since they claimed he’d been incompetent when he signed the codicil to his will), and Skye had abandoned his wife and two daughters to go gay in Key West – before the second one was born -- never contacting them again, to my knowledge.

Imagine the psychological number knowing your Dad abandoned you – young kids assume it is THEIR fault, which it clearly is not. Anyway, whether or not I make up with my immediate family, I will also “adopt” those women and provide them with the means for further education, to start a reasonable business, or maybe just some fun travel.

But they emailed me after seeing my review of Bruce Smith’s Tennessee Williams memoir, which mostly just glorifies how Bruce was Tennessee’s only true ally, which is a joke – and I DID know Bruce and included a story or two about him I my memoir. Bruce’s book is of no real consequence.

The most remarkable thing about what I am about to write, is that if you ASSUME I am done away with by any means, these next books make PERFECT sense in that can only be a conspiracy by Sewanee (illegal holder of Tennessee Williams’s rights), to change the historical record. And despite my still being here, the timetable must be held to AT ALL COSTS, hence the importance of either physically preventing me (or simply scaring me), into not attending the Williams Festival in a couple of weeks. Please remember that I am totally blocked on Sewanee’s server from emailing anyone now, but in 2010, Donna Pierce, still, now, their head legal counsel, threatened me with LIBEL lawsuits – but never filed one because she knew they could not win.



Donna Pierce (left), with unidentified, cheery Episcopalian

Tony Narducci published his memoir about 2012, which is well written and DOES reveal new truthful things, BUT – and despite his very complimentary words about me (and I liked him too back then, although I resented that he got Tennessee to fire me) – it is propaganda.

In writing his book, Tony was very lazy, in that few last names are named (which Tony could have gotten off the internet), but worse, so much contradicts what Tennessee’s friends told me. The last time I saw Tom alive, late June 1982, both Gary and Skye told me Tony had taken Tennessee to Europe – and simply abandoned him. Tennessee sat right there and did not disagree. Jane Smith and Vassilis Voglis later confirmed this. Still, Tony claims otherwise, and to have been back at the Key West house to interact with Tennessee and Leoncia McGee, his un-named housekeeper, much later.




Tony Narducci's promo photo for his book. Could he look any happier -- probably not, considering his crimes.


And now we have this mess from Jim Grissom.



Readers all know that Thomas Elliot Keith – a top Williams scholar and former editor of all things Tennessee Williams for New Directions Press, Tom’s only real publisher, was paid by Don Weise of Alyson Books to edit my book – and I never got my advance, nor did the book-cover designer ever get paid – why he gave me permission to use the image.

Thomas’s edit was very light, and the only thing substantive he demanded I change, was that Tennessee (as OPPOSED to what he had told me and everyone else), DID know of his sister Rose’s lobotomy in time and COULD have prevented it – but was TOO SELFISH TO BOTHER!!!

I am in no position to know the truth about that, but my memoir was no place to plop such a thing with no context that Thomas claimed that ALL Williams scholars had PROVEN was the indisputable truth. He should have published a paper on it – and perhaps he did.


Holy, Holy, Holy!!! It is Rev. J. Neil Alexander in service to Lord Beelzebub!!!

Now, looking at the wealthy Kenans, they having given nearly $100,000,000.00 to the Episcopal Church over the last century – SPECIFICALLY to the RACIST, Confederate-Mace (until 2005), waving Sewanee, as well as the Atlanta Episcopal Diocese, then run by Rt. Rev. J. Neil Alexander (who has threatened me by email too), Arch-Bishop of Atlanta, but now Head of Sewanee’s Theology Department.

And what galls me the MOST is that Sewanee alumni lawyers in Birmingham, Alabama saw my blog and contacted me to say that the school had lost nearly ALL its alumni donations due to ANGER over the loss of the RACIST MACE!!! And they went on to say that J. Neil Alexander was using proceeds of the Dakin Fund (TW’s inheritance, renamed for Walter Dakin, his grandfather), to HIDE the loss of donations – and could I fix that???

I’m still working on it.



Drew Griffin Faust, President of Harvard University

And then when I contacted the President of Harvard University two years ago, explaining that I had in 2011 spoken with Nancy Armstrong (who has retired since then), who had been admin for their Legal Department when all the inheritance fight went down, and she was amazed and said my claims made PERFECT sense, but NONE of the same lawyers were there anymore. Anyway, Little Miss Presidente de Harvard University, said they had NO INTEREST in looking into that nor of communicating with me for any reason at all.

This made no sense to me – until I tried to contact all the Trustees, most of whom I WAS able to find direct email address for and DID contact (with NO replies) – and one of them was Nanerl Keohane, previous Head of Duke University, and by many wikis, the very closest associate of Thomas S. Kenan III, whose Charities give Harvard TONS of money over many years.



Nanerl "Old Goat" Keohane

Now, I think it is the TRUTH of Tennessee’s life and work that the JESUS-HATING wealthy Kenans actually oppose, but it is ALSO true that Tennessee Williams got his ONLY major grant from the Rockefeller Foundation – and Kenans and Rockefellers are like oil and water, John D. Rockefeller having SNUBBED the marriage of his boss, Henry Flagler to Mary Lily Kenan, calling her a slut and a whore (he, like all the Kenans, was aware of her having syphilis, which eventually bloomed into tertiary symptoms).

This was once again confirmed by the recently retired Exxon-Mobil top executive, whom I chance-met less than a month ago in what I called “Bugger-King”. And he ALSO confirmed my claims that Exxon had with the CIA put Presidente Pena Nieto of Mexico in power – and that the Kenan Family has FAR MORE say in Exxon-Mobil’s day-to-day operations than I had ever imagined.

Don’t worry about that – it was just smart strategy by my buddy, Erique Pena Nieto!!!



Presidente Enrique Pena Nieto of Mexico

And if you look at my own immediate family, nothing I ever did had anything to do with THEM, per se, but with my mother’s role as Dick Cheney’s, Fox News’s, and others as liaison with the last three Catholic Popes. They have no reason to be so upset with me when I have caused them no demonstrable damages – like I caused Jamie Lee Sutherland no damages, yet he got HUGE compensation when he with Fox News talking head Daliah Saper got my conviction without serving me – and then trying me in absentia in Chicago.

And for the RECORD, yesterday, right at the moment I got onto the blog the late addition about the wifi constantly going out and other patrons complaining too, IT STOPPED HAPPENING for everyone else – EXCEPT ME!!!


SUPER-DUPER CAT-POOP-SCOOPER LOL!!!



Scott
.

No comments:

Post a Comment