Thursday, April 9, 2015

Cheney Pitches a HISSY Toward Scott Kenan -- Getting Google (a top ally of mine, normally), to SUSPEND My Main Email Account -- LOL!!!





Click image to enlarge.



>>> BUT THE FUNNIEST THING IS . . . 


I now have home internet (for a while), and it was a COMPLETE SURPRISE how I got it -- via the help of a Mexican Patriot I am barely acquainted with.

And I'm afraid I cannot disclose which of the several providers in this town it is via.

Suffice it to say that SO FAR, I've had no problems with connection or with corruption -- we'll see if that holds.


HA!!!


>>> ADDED LATER -- THIS JUST IN!!!:


Scott Kenan shared a link.
Just now · 
A study by U.S. scientists has shown that the brain function of those suffering from dementia can be improved if they belt out their favorite show tunes.
NYDAILYNEWS.COM
Like · Comment · 


Scott 





.

No comments:

Post a Comment