Thursday, April 30, 2015

Email Just Sent North Carolina Senator Michael Lee of Wilmington!!!


Senator Michael Lee



Dear Sen. Lee:

First, congratulations on all the awards you have received as a top notch lawyer!!! As such, you know all the BEST and WORST parts of the law and how to manipulate it well. I am very concerned about your sponsorship of S.B. 511, titled Proof Required for Debt/Fees. This is one of few areas that North Carolina has stood to protect citizens, and YOU want to do away with it.


Thom Goolsby

Earlier today, I left a message on your office phone in Raleigh, and hope you received it. To clarify, I DID know Sen. Thom Goolsby, his parents and family – even been invited into his house – but after the harassment at his hands that I received, I mounted a campaign that eventually led to his resignation in disgrace, and if it had been ANY state other than North Carolina, Thom Goolsby would have been stripped of his Law License as well -- if not jailed.

But my problems in Wilmington in 2011 – 12, D.A. Ben David (whose boyfriend Lee I knew pretty well), brought eight false charges against me and I was in NHC Detention Center five times – now erased from their records – and falsely committed to The Oaks mental ward twice. This because I know all about the narco-trafficking set up in Wilmington with help of my parents in the 1980s and 90s. While corrupt Dems Sheriff Ed McMahon and Chief Ralph Evangelous are part of it, it is run by the Republican Party.


William R. Kenan, SENIOR, the ONLY Confederate to penetrate Washington, DC defenses to take a clear shot at President Lincoln, ALWAYS looked a tad DISTURBED!!! (He missed Lincoln but killed his aide.)

 As you likely know, a previous member of my Kenan family, William Rand Kenan, Sr., with the then Pastor of First Presbyterian, caused the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection, stealing the town from elected officials and black businesses with NO compensation, and so many severed black heads were impaled on stakes on the peninsula between the Cape Fear and N.E. Cape Fear Rivers that for YEARS it was called “Nigger-Head Point”.


 For reasons I do not know, the wealthy branch of the Kenan Family soon converted to Episcopalian, and have given nearly $100,000,000.00 to Sewanee and the Episcopal Church over the last 90 years – mostly to support Episcopalian White Supremacy, as best symbolized by the Episcopal Church/Sewanee’s CONFEDERATE MACE, forced into retirement in 2005, causing alumni donations to plummet, and Rt. Rev. J. Neil Alexander then used proceeds from my former employer playwright Tennessee Williams’s estate (called the Walter Dakin Fund), to cover.



Well, I not only can prove in Court that Sewanee and the Episcopal Church murdered Tennessee Williams, and then stole his estate from Harvard, but that the Episcopal Church, USA is DEEPLY involved in narco-trafficking. I have been in communication with Presiding Bishop Schori about this problem, and while I don’t know about YOUR congregation, it was Christopher Wright Rogers who told me that ONE priest at St. James was very involved.

I was a member of First Presbyterian in Wilmington for most of a year, and recently wrote Pastor Thompson about their decision on gay marriage – but more importantly things mentioned lower in this letter: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/email-just-sent-pastor-ernie-thompson.html.

And believe it or not, after I met an Exxon-Mobil recently retired exec who ADMITTED that the Kenans who run it behind the scenes – with help of the CIA – put Presidente Pena Nieto in power here in Mexico, but Pena Nieto then PUNKED the Kenans of North Carolina, refused to deal with huge US companies and first sought oil development help from Canada.

Currently, I work with three Presidents of Mexico as well as Gen. Russel Honore (whom I met with twice a few weeks ago when I was in New Orleans), and other Patriots in the USA to divorce the Republican Party and CIA from controlling hard-drugs trafficking worldwide.

Gen. Honore KNEW all about the crimes of the wealthy Kenans as well as the drug ring in Atlanta, which my parents with Newt Gingrich, former Nixon aide John Ehrlichman, former Congressman John Linder of Georgia (R) set up – but was also very interested in Wilmington. And I have been five times held hostage by Drug Mafia/CIA in Mexico in 2010.

This was my latest run-in with the CIA here in Puerto Vallarta: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/mano-mano-scott-kenan-collides-with-cia.html.

And here is an email I sent that the CIA/NSA never let go through – matters I will soon again be pursuing: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/11/email-just-sent-to-center-for-justice.html.

I look forward to seeing evidence of your responsible legislating!!!

Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico




I'm part Cherokee, ya know!!!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment