Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Email Just Sent to the Devil (or perhaps his cuckold):



Dear President Obama:

It is Scott David Kenan writing you from Puerto Vallarta, again. Although the White House website claims you are for transparency and someone actually reads and responds to emails sent through your secured server (which has always confirmed my messages get through), NO ONE has responded to any of my four emails when I tried to HELP you get out of supporting the CIA/Republican Party/US State Department’s control of worldwide hard-drug trafficking – OR my concerns about your UGLY Pacific Trade Deal (which Sen. Bernie Sanders is “filibustering” as I type this).

I am sorry that you are fundamentally EVIL at heart – knowing the only way Pope Francis and the NAZI or Institutional Roman Catholic Church can affect COMPLETE TOTALITARIAN CONTROL and enslave us all (especially self-hating people of color and homosexuals – both of which you qualify as), and Michelle and her mother (and the Bush/Cheneys, Rahm Emanuel, Bill Clinton, and Hillary), are all in bed with you.

I wish you good luck, but you are BOUND TO FAIL and will be the MOST traitorous person in US History.

This has been your CONSCIOUS and DELIBERATE choice – I’m sure YOUR ancestors would be PROUD OF YOU!!!


Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Cyber-General, Five Stars (self-appointed)



Barack Obama is just a BATHHOUSE ADDICT:






.

No comments:

Post a Comment