Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Had I Known, I'd Have Called Testosteroni THE MAD HATTER (rather than The Old Boner)!!!


While in New Orleans a few weeks ago, I chanced on my NAZI mother's, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan's, name on the LARGEST HAT STORE IN THE SOUTH -- and maybe the oldest, it being owned and run by Meyers, continuously.


Of course I had to stop in and speak with a Meyer or two to compare families -- which was TONS of fun!!! And there is Frank K. Meyer, DDS of the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group AS WELL!!!






I'll get to all this in a minute.


FIRST, I was thrilled to wake up to find that TODAY'S blog hits were ALREADY topping yesterday's -- the FIRST TIME EVER this has happened!!!

And even though I have not mailed out blog posts to my list of 500 for nearly a week, blog hits REMAIN in record territory -- and as of yesterday, while Russians keep hitting in the hundreds, Americans are BACK ON TOP.

And perhaps it is only coincidence, but the first news I heard on CNN this morning is that for the first time in years, more people APPROVE of President Obama's performance -- than disapprove of it.

Sorry that this is not only cut off -- but they misspelled "HAT"!!!


So now, dear reader, you can shop at MEYER's: http://www.meyerthehatter.com/Default.aspx


In any case, Testosteroni is no longer responding to ANY attempt at communications from me. I've expected this to happen for a long while, and while I appreciate that Testo has probably given me about $40,000.00 USD over the last 3.5 years -- most of it going to replace things stolen or otherwise lost to Drug Mafia in Mexico, but he also paid for FIRST CLASS plane fare and a $1,8000.00 hotel bill in New Orleans -- and things abandoned in the USA when US Army Col. Dottie Newman told me in 2010 that I had to FLEE the USA or Republicans working with CIA and others would MURDER ME -- for what I know.

But I'm in pretty good shape now, and eating less richly and being more careful with my money, I'll be just fine for day-to-day life.

And by about 11:00 last night -- feeling full of self-esteem -- I began scrubbing my living-room walls of the hand marks left by workers who installed the awnings (two years ago -- LOL!!!), and the dirty paw prints from cats gingerly leaving the sills.


What a DIFFERENCE that has made!!!


And then, I had to stop when THIS came on TV:


Readers of my blog will recall that I DID meet one of John Travolta's boyfriends when I lived in Wilmington, NC -- HA!!! This headline does not mention the hilarity of Travolta's son REFUSING to cooperate!!!


John Travolta's caress of Scarlett Johansson and handling of Idina Menzel's chin at the Oscars have earned him some 'weird' static.
DAILYMAIL.CO.UK
Like · Comment · 

So the big deal for OLD MALE FARTS is to go around PROVING they are not homosexuals, and given David Letterman's and his band leader's assistance to these FRAUDS -- I say GOOD RIDDANCE TO DAVID LETTERMAN!!!

But I really hope that Testo understands how much he really helped me and may have saved my life a few times -- as well as recommended I let people known to want to kill me into my house, like Toro and Sonny:



Toro DID once clean my bathroom whilest on Meth -- before he got more dangerous orders.



That is Sonny (Jimmy Humberto MontaƱo Prieto), on the right (he is currently in Mexican Prison, and if his fingerprints are sent to the USA, he will be extradited to stand trial for Capital Crimes).


Martin Jacobo is on the left, and I learned a few days ago that MARTIN IS BACK IN PUERTO VALLARTA!!!


Men and women ALIKE could be in for some SERIOUS SEX ATTENTIONS that I can testify are some of the best EVER!!! And Martin is PROOF that some short folk come with GIANT PACKAGES.


Sonny's package is huge and BLACK -- his mother a sub-Saharan African living in Colombia when he was conceived.


And DON'T forget that "Fernando Merino" (whose actual father is/was top exporter of cocaine from Colombia), ALSO was born of an African mother -- and like Sonny ONLY looked African down there.




Now, there is no reason to fear violence from Martin -- just hide away anything valuable. You will NOT mind paying him handsomely, though. He told me his Mafia family owns all the land around the giant US Customs "roadblock" about 15 miles north of Laredo, Texas, and he was headed there two years ago when he landed in Laredo jail. A year for illegal entry, although he was out in six months and AGAIN deported -- for good behavior (or maybe for sharing his goodies).

But what I liked about BOTH of them, was their honesty about working for the CIA. Readers will recall that Sonny, who was released 14 years early (on 25 years), from Maximum Security US Prison by the CIA and placed here to protect CIA, US State Department, and Episcopal Church USA narco-trafficking.


So the question is really, "WHICH PRESIDENT will own up to running worldwide hard-drugs trafficking???"





And perhaps, "WHICH PRESIDENT will own up to being GAY???"





Scott






Michele Bachmann says the rapture is coming, thanks to President Barack Obama’s policies on Iran’s nuclear program and marriage equality. In a radio interview last...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like · Comment · 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment