Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Having Confronted My CIA Nemesis Yesterday, Let's Have a LIMBAUGH PARTY Today!!!


It was five years ago that for $1,000,000.00, Elton John played at his former drug-partying friend, Rush Limbaugh's third serial wedding (CORRECTIONFOURTH serial wedding!!!). We know they have long been close personal friends, because during the oughts, Elton often admitted that -- and that Rush had no problem with gays, but stood for Civil Unions but not marriages, because of his POLITICAL ROLE -- not actual belief.


Rush invited Elton's boyfriend (now his husband), David Furnish. Actually Elton and David were wedded in 2014.





For lots of photos of the wedding, disclosure of some of the guests -- Karl Rove, Rudy Giuliani, Sean Hannity -- closest friend of  my Atlanta Nemesis Christal Presley http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/08/the-deliberate-traitorous-sins-of-cnn.html, and others, please see:




And of course, it was held at America's TOP DESTINATION for One Percenters:




And here is the hotel's owner:



Tom Kenan might throw the best parties for the Wealthy, but I'm CERTAIN he had nothing to do with my problems with Luis Melgoza and Salvador Fuentes of the CIA -- EVEN THOUGH SAL FUENTES INSISTED TOM KENAN HAD SENT HIM AND 60 MINUTES TO INTERVIEW ME -- as mentioned here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/mano-mano-scott-kenan-collides-with-cia.html


And the property:





And you can read about that wedding party here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/02/i-cant-help-thinking-back-to-rush.html

But Rush is not doing so well, today:


Limbaugh’s ratings data is guarded like a state secret, but it was revealed that his show is drawing fewer listeners than Spanish language stations in New York and Los Angeles. The biggest sign that Rush Limbaugh is on the decline is that he has fallen off of the political map. Limbaugh was at the center of the Republican Party during the early days of President Obama’s first term, but the Sandra Fluke scandal and advertiser boycott that followed has cost him dearly.

The ratings have gotten so bad for Rush Limbaugh that radio stations no longer want to carry his show.
POLITICUSUSA.COM
Like · Comment · 

And I admit I am trying to distract myself from the fact that I will now have to deal with my flat tire (mentioned in the last posting), today.

I guess this hasn't really been much of a party, sorry.



Scott


>>> AND THEN I DECIDED TO EMAIL PAUL LEONE:



Dear Mr. Leone:

I just spoke with cheery Evelyn in your meetings marketing, and she has given me your assistant’s email address so I can send you a note. As you might recall, I had been in touch with several of your hotel’s employees a couple of years ago, and thought I should clarify a couple of things that have since clarified for me.

First, I absolutely salute you and your staff for the excellence of hotel experience you provide – and even though I’m not far from homeless, I do NOT RESENT the money others have – in fact I expect to be wealthy one day. And the Kenan Family (I’m blood-related to Tom at about the year 1700), should be SALUTED for providing the means to keep your hotel up to standard. They have some of the largest Charities, so it’s not like the wealthy Kenans don’t do their share there.

But if you happen to speak with Tom, would you please tell him that I understand he has not replied to my several direct attempts to contact him the last five years, but had he at least let me know that CIA agent Salvador Fuentes was at least NOT sent by him in 2010 with the fake set-up to record my story for 45 minutes for 60 MINUTES (and I had seen the 60 MINUTES piece on Tom in 1989 about Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler then Bingham – so it WAS believable to me), I would not have believed that “fake-out” of me by the CIA. -- at least not for nearly two years.

But even that said, I seem to have been BUILT to handle all the troubles I have endured – and I got a GREAT STORY, and despite all my false arrests, false nut-house commitments, beatings, five poisonings and five times held hostage by Drug Mafia/CIA in Mexico in 2010 – as well as having a carcinoma removed from my foot and hospitalization for water on lungs, congestive heart failure, and arrhythmia, etc. -- I am healthy and HAPPY, so I WIN!!!

Anyway, I really DO appreciate that your hotel stopped being nearly the only advertiser of Fox News online. As I have explained many times, my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, was (and maybe still is), the liaison between the last three Catholic Popes and both Fox News and the top leadership in the Republicans Party. We had swastikas on our dinner plates and daily beatings. Coach Lou Holtz and Nixon’s former aide John Ehrlichman were very close friends of my immediate family, and helped in the setup of drug rings in both Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA.

I guess the bottom line is that we Kenans are OUT-SIZED CHARACTERS – so I’m glad that someone of your skills heads The Breakers!!!

Cheers!!!

Scott David Kenan

Puerto Vallarta


>>> AND THEN FINALLY, I thought to call the Breakers' Wedding Department -- and they treat Gay Weddings EXACTLY as they treat straight ones!!!


So if YOU are planning a wedding (and have some spare change), contact them TODAY!!!






http://weddingsbythebreakers.com/?_ga=1.1985713.1272245628.1428633769



Like · Comment · 



.

No comments:

Post a Comment