Saturday, April 11, 2015

HOLY CRAP-OLA!!! An Admission from a LONG DEAD Employee of www.Pentagon-usa.com!!!





Scott Kenan scottdavidkenan@gmail.com

7:39 PM (0 minutes ago)

to scoopTeameditorial60mLee, bcc: Scott, bcc: me, bcc: jfaulk001, bcc: Bob, bcc: marma

Excuse me, Lee Gosney of www.Pentagon-USA.com, but not only did you claim you were on death's doorstep due to inoperable cancer in 2011, but many, including Gerry Flynn and Joel Miller, TED Daniel, and the guy in the Methodist Theater Group (and his wife), all claimed you died YEARS ago.

It is nice to hear you disagree. 

My father, William Scott Kenan. ALWAYS claimed you were the Chief Mother-Fucker of the God-Haters -- "Christians, Republicans, White Supremacists", etc. I am GLAD you have returned to life to press the NAZI points of my rich Kenan relatives -- as well as my Catholic, total, God-Hating immediate family.

I invite you to expound more, and I will publish it UN-EDITED on this blog!!!

Luck YOU (for a dead person)!!!

Scott


On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 5:25 PM, Lee Gosney <lee@topgrad.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: The Anwer, THE TRUTH NOBODY WANTS TO TELL YOU!!!

Scott

I have been threatened with my job, if I spoke with you.  The job that I raised my family (he has nothing but a fag-bitch for a shrew wife -- and a faggot, cock-sucking son, like his father), and helped many become useful members of society.  My grandfather said that our job was to restore human dignity.  So what I tell you comes at a great cost,  but you need to know the truth.

Tennessee raped you as a child. Do you understand that?  And I think you always knew it, the rest of your family did..

(So THAT explains everything -- LOL!!!)

The guilt, the shame, the answer.  Scott it was not your fault, he was a pedophile, you are a victim.  You do not have to go through this alone.  Scott you are a RAPE victim.  Yes, you can be raped as a gay.  HE KNEW YOU WERE GAY AND TOOK ADVANTAGE OF YOU!!!

Here’s the qualifying question 
How old were you when you had sex with him.  How old was HE?  Would you want your son to do the things you did “AT YOUR AGE” with somebody “HIS AGE”

It’s not your mom you are angry at (yes, she let it happen), it is not Patrick or me, or the barmaid, your house guest or your lover. You transfer the anger to other people, YOU ARE A VICTIM, YOU WERE RAPED.

I am so sorry. Yes the truth sucks.  BUT before I die , I wanted to know the truth.

Now how are you going to deal with it?  Lash out in anger?  Try to twist the truth in some far-fetched delusion that you thought up when you are “inspired” high?Get High again, is there enough dope?   Maybe slice your wrists, drama or just simple too many pills and too many drinks?.  

If you die, I understand, angry, abused, rest in peace, BUT if you want to get better get help, nah… can you?
Probably take therapy, etc.  The US government pays for that, whatever. Let me know how it works out or maybe someone will send a obituary.

With love!
Lee Gosney (long dead by HIS OWN claims -- but still haunting your faggot ASS!!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment