Monday, April 13, 2015

I Don't Believe Google's Gmail Is Ethical -- Although Google's Blogger Definitely IS!!! I'm Moving to Yahoo . . .




>>> MESSAGE JUST SENT GOOGLE BLOGGER:


Within hours of my writing President Obama, reporting on narco-trafficking in the USA and Mexico, you shut down my scottdkenan@gmail.com -- a few days ago. Then I created this one, and you shut it down right after I sent my new address to the White House. You must support narco-trafficking, because I have NOT changed how I've used my email in years and you have NOT explained any problems. You just shut me up, but Lee Gosney (a narco-trafficker I have known for years and complicit in the death of a friend of mine), thought that because I now have no access to old email files, I CAN'T now prove some of HIS crimes. I will either sue Google over this outrage and support of HIGH CRIMES, or we will eventually just subpoena you for my files for court cases. For the record, I HAVE saved all email more than 1.5 years old, offline, so Lee is NOT off the hook, but I'd at least like the rest of my files. http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/absolute-and-total-outage-google.html

Scott


>>> ADDED @ 11.16 AM, CDT: GOOGLE just sent me the message that they REFUSE to explain themselves and have shut down BOTH email addresses permanently. So good thing all the old emails older than 1.5 years are saved by me -- and we can go to Court if anything is needed.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment