Friday, April 17, 2015

JUST SEEN on CNN: Bob Graham Says 9/11 Was Financed by Friends (Bin Ladens), and Family of the Saudi Royals!!! -- While Google WAFFLES!!!


Former Florida Governor and Senator Bob Graham


>>> IF YOU NEED SOME BACKGROUND ON BOB GRAHAM:


This is from January: http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/01/03/smerconish-graham-strada-01032015.cnn


Also, Mr. Graham said that at least TWO other people who had access to the classified info he is referring to have ALREADY filed separate suits in Court to remove the Classified label from this document.


And waiting to hear what Bob Graham had to say, I delayed calling my mother until afterward, and after we caught up on news, Mom and I agreed that we BOTH hope that everything I fight for comes to fruition. I told her I especially appreciated hearing that from her -- I always believing we were on the Same Team, but she managing the "Dark Side" for the Almighty, until it was essentially defeated.

Well,



>>> THAT SAID: Google has for the THIRD TIME, just removed scottdavidkenan@gmail.com from their sign-up screen.


I guess they can't decide who already won, yet -- LOL!!!


Scott



Actual photo of Ruth Anne Meyer when she won the Ford Motor Company's BEST DRIVER AWARD for Indiana, in her high school days.


Photo has recently been used to demonstrate Chivalry (on the internet).


Woo- HOO!!!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment