Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Male Behavior -- Some One Way; Some Another!!!

http://westsiderepublicans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/opr1.jpg

I image googled for "Obama spanking Putin", and this was as close as any other image.


And strangely it comes from here, where you can read more about it:


"Moscow’s first sex museum opened last month (July 2011), is already courting controversy for featuring soviet condoms, a wall of drawings celebrating spanking, and US President Barack Obama and Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin fighting against each other with oversized penises as main attractions."



>>> SOME THINGS HAVE CLARIFIED:


1. Headlines everywhere this morning that Google is being sued by the European Union for directing searches to where Google is likely to make more money -- and the EU also intends to investigate Google's operating system, Android, expecting the same problem.

I am happy to say that Google is being held to account for some of its outrages -- but it takes a CONTINENT OF COUNTRIES to mess with the faceless, nameless Customer Support at Google, so I'm glad to be sheered of Gmail addresses, while I remain happy with Goggle's Blogger.

Also, since my new Yahoo email address has had some but not all emails DISAPPEAR some hours after they first appear in my inbox and I cannot find where they go, I have opened an AOL email address, and I'll see how THAT goes, next.

2..I don't fully get it, but checking Google Statistics this morning, Russia even beats the USA for hits to my blogs THE WHOLE LAST WEEK!!!

And yesterday, Russian hits were FIFTY-ONE PERCENT of all hits to my blogs, while US hits were only 30%.

So I was thinking that if I found a photo of Obama spanking Putin, this might reverse, but I could not find that.

And another thought is that since taking Mr. Putin OFF my email list about six months ago, I have no addresses I mail to in Russia -- so BEST NOT TO MAIL, no???

2. For several months, I have occasionally gotten a call on my cell -- right after posting a strong posting -- and no one is there. I noticed the area code was similar to Puerto Vallarta's and figured it was local nuts harassing me. But last night I googled the number, (331) 771-9000, and it is a T-Mobil cell phone from CHICAGO -- LOL!!!

Unfortunately, my calls to it WON'T go through.


>>> NOW FOR THE NEWS OF MEN'S BEHAVIORS:



"The female agent would then allegedly press a button on the touchscreen that would change the gender of the passenger to female, thus triggering an alert for an anomaly detected in the passenger's crotch. That would lead to a physical pat-down of the groin, conducted by the male TSA agent."


Two Transportation Security Administration agents at Denver International Airport have been fired for allegedly conspiring to grope male passengers in an elaborate plot that involved hand signals and the manipulation of the settings on a full-body sc...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like · Comment · 



Most of the gay Presidents named are nothing new (except to those who don't follow the news):


Playwright and legendary AIDS activist Larry Kramer expounded on his new book, The American People: Volume 1: A Search for My Heart, which is billed by its...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like · Comment · 





Frank Sinatra attempted to cover up the fact he was well hung - because he thought the size of his manhood was one of many negatives about his body, according to the late star's new biographer Jame...
STARPULSE.COM
Like · Comment · 

Still, it might have helped:



Scott Kenan shared a link.
Just now ·


The president's message at his cabinet meeting this morning wasn't subtle: he's ready to take more executive actions, whether Republicans like it or not.
WWW.MSNBC.COM
Like · Comment · 


Scott Kenan shared a link.
Just now · 
Even though Pope Francis is said to have personally rejected the appointment of a gay ambassador, France is refusing to nominate another candidate.
THENEWCIVILRIGHTSMOVEMENT.COM
Like · Comment · 

Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment