Thursday, April 2, 2015

Now, THIS Posting Was Easy to Write!!!

2015-04-02-1427941384-8710605-DSCN7176.JPG

Festival Board President Janet Daley Duval, who greeted me most warmly, also played Jessie Sykes in Tennessee Williams's A House Not Meant to Stand -- but not the original production in Chicago.


Image is from this article from Huffington Post, which I remind all was developed into what it is today for Arianna, by Jimmy Soni, Duke grad and star Board Member of the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke: http://kenan.ethics.duke.edu/




1. I just searched again in the Dekalb County Courts Database and there is NO listing now for me at all. What had remained after at least three previous revisions of varying size and scope, is now entirely erased. I don't really care, except that it PROVES the importance of my knowledge that they would be this DESPERATE to cover their crimes against me -- when I have published many screen captures of all of this and still have them.

FOOLS still think my Government can and will kill me before we go to trials over all of this!!!

2. I'm taking a small break from heavy-duty writing, but will soon write Gen. Honore concerning some highlights of BIG PICTURE narco-trafficking here in Puerto Vallarta, then some things he seemed to have no awareness of regarding George W. Bush (whom we both seem to actually like for his trying to slow his Family's NAZI PUTSCH down). Finally, details on my immediate family, and I will drop my literary writing and write more like "court quality testimony".

3. Thanks to ALL, who made yesterday's blog posting, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/my-emails-to-heads-of-american-express.html, go to the TOP HIT in the past week -- after only a few hours!!!

4. This morning, I called two people at www.pentagon-usa.com to give them a heads-up that Gen. Honore was ALREADY aware of their narco-trafficking -- and the rest of it in the Atlanta area -- and offered to Geraldine "Gerry" Flynn that if she turns evidence against Patrick Stansbury and Michael Massicott (she actually hates them both, and Patrick once tried to RAPE her), she and her husband, Joel Miller, could likely get off prosecutions.

Gerry was always like a double agent, eventually telling me I had no idea how big this conspiracy was -- and one of their top goals was to murder me. I'd LOVE to get through this and drink beer and smoke pot like the three of us used to do when life was more FUN, no???

I left Michael Massicott (both refused my call so I left voice-mails), a message that there would be no hope for him, Lee Gosney (if still alive), or Patrick Stansbury. Troy Emory "Ted" Daniels is still on the phone roll, and he handled the money many times when Patrick went on vacation. His family was associated with founding of Emory University, and he has ALWAYS been a friend to me (as has been his wife), so the FEDS should approach him to testify against Patrick and Mike, too. I think he'd agree to.



Patrick Stansbury was busted three times while I worked for him 1990 - 2010.




5. And finally a conversation with my first cousin, once removed:



Busy day at Brighton Veg Fest 2015!

Like · Comment · Stop Notifications · Share


.

No comments:

Post a Comment