Tuesday, April 14, 2015

WHY Are the Russians CONTINUING to Hit This Blog TWICE AS OFTEN as Americans -- Whom It Concerns MORE???




>>> SEE -- I TOLD YOU SO!!!:



http://www.wsj.com/articles/eu-to-file-antitrust-charges-against-google-1429039881


>>> JUST DISCOVERED @ 11:29 PM, CDT: My copies of emails sent from my own domain to my new Yahoo email address, ARRIVE every time (I always check to be sure after I send), but since then have ALL DISAPPEARED!!!



And NO, they are not in Trash or Spam!!!




WHO took 'em -- and WHERE'D THEY GO???




>>> CONSIDER THIS:


1. AGAIN, in the last 24 hours my blogs have set a record of hits -- but hits from the USA the last week have DROPPED from typically being 60% of the total to only 37% of the total yesterday. In fact, although overall hits are very UP, actual hits from the US have gone DOWN.

2. As I earlier reported, hits from Search Engines have ALSO dropped sharply, although since I reported that yesterday, they are nearly normal now.

3. Russia is hitting so hard to know the back-story of American Politics -- and how better to handle the Lying USA (lying about its CONTROLLING worldwide narco-trafficking, that is).


But don't get me wrong -- Putin is a SERIOUS CRIMINAL, and I have nothing nice to say about him.

4. Switzerland has emerged as #2 of hitters -- because THAT is where the Iran Deal is being negotiated. EVERYONE there needs to know, no???

5. Ukraine has never beat the USA, but is so high as it ALSO is in the firing range between the USA and Russia.


So WHY can't the CIA/NSA allow more hits from Americans -- so they TOO know what is really going on???




>>> CONSIDER HOW CNN CONTINUES TO SUPPORT AND HIDE CIA/US STATE DEPARTMENT NARCO-TRAFFICKING:



1. As has become painfully obvious from watching CNN Quiz of her talking heads a month ago -- and the teasing comments of their colleagues -- neither Chris Cuomo nor Anderson Cooper-Vanderbilt have a "deep bench" of knowledge to operate from. Anderson is always being photographed in the Pleasure Palaces of the One-Percenters, and Chris supports his brother Andrew's narco-trafficking.


>>> ADDED @ 1:22 PM, CDT: CNN now reports that Sen. Corker's bill is such that President Obama is willing to sign it. While I'm eager to hear all the details (and perceive the White House strategy), the American People didn't change their mind -- so WHY didn't Chris ask the tough question, that he has NEVER before shrunk from???


2. A perfect case in point, is that this morning, Chris Cuomo had a long interview with Sen. Corker -- and yesterday's HuffPost and other media all trumpeted polls showing that by a clear majority, Americans SUPPORT President Obama's efforts to negotiate, although for good reasons, we aren't too trusting of Iran.

I kept waiting for Chris (who can be a GREAT attack-dog!!!), ask Corker about his bill being AGAINST the will of the American Public (at least before we have actual terms of an agreement).

3. And of course, in 2010 when I was trying to report the Stone Mountain Drug Mafia activity through then Congressman Newt Gingrich -- before I knew he was in it with my parents, Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.com (including Lee Gosney), The Atlanta Journal Constitution, former Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, etc., all my copies of my report delivered not just to Newt, but CNN as well, were IGNORED.

4. And later, 2010, CNN featured for THREE DAYS as top story on CNN online, the bogus book of Christal Presley (who is not only Sean Hannity of Fox News's close friend -- but friend to my mother and sister), and helped get the BOGUS publishing contract I had with Alyson Books!!!




>>> MY FOLLOW UP WITH AMERICAN EXPRESS THIS MORNING:



Dear Mr. Chenault and the rest of American Express upper management:

I assume you have received my many emails – especially my first to you directly, blogged here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/my-emails-to-heads-of-american-express.html, and perhaps seen how quickly and graciously Delta Airlines responded to my email to Customer Service: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/delta-airlines-responds-and-my-mothers.html. And in this email to Google, published here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/search?updated-max=2015-04-11T17:47:00-07:00&max-results=7, I have further detailed some problems I’ve had with American Express meddling in my life – going back to 1988.

In fairness, you might have already responded to me, as Google shut down the email address you had for me about a week ago, so please use scott@scottkenan.com to reply.

And ALSO in fairness, I really have not heard an allegation that AMEX is active in narco-trafficking in Puerto Vallarta since 2010. I CAN’T say the same for the bank my family owns, Bank of America, although I do not worry as much about banks doing that business away from my backyard. I am VERY aware of the involvements also of Wells Fargo (especially), SunTrust, and others.

But the point is to get American Banking OUT of narco-trafficking in conjunction with the CIA and US State Department. And as I have tried to make clear, I would prefer not to sue you or to have you prosecuted. I only want things fixed.

So I will presume you take your Corporate Responsibilities seriously, and have likely responded already (emails to my closed accounts do NOT bounce back – so that senders believe I received them -- so please respond to me within the next two days). Another alternative might be for you all to RESIGN and allow younger, more POSITIVELY-FOCUSED people head your organization.

Thanks!!!

Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico



>>> MY FOLLOW UP WITH BISHOP SCHORI OF THE EPISCOPAL CHURCH, USA, THIS MORNING:


Dear Bishop Schori,

I just learned that you will NOT seek a second nine-year term as head of the Episcopal Church, USA, and having viewed your video on Lent, I can see you are tired and not really up to making a talk interesting, so probably a wise decision.

As I’m sure you had to receive my earlier communication of April 6, 2015: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/making-peace-with-episcopalian-church.html, BUT, I have had additional difficulties with Google GMAIL (they forcing shut TWO of my email addresses so that President Obama could not reply to my messages to him), if you HAVE replied, I have not received them, so please reply to scott@scottkenan.com within the next several days.

As I’ve stated plainly, I do NOT believe you were aware of your Church’s crimes of murder and theft of estate of Tennessee Williams (which I can prove in Court) – and that happened LONG before your watch – nor of Episcopal Church narco-trafficking – so bad that ALL Canadians who belong to the similar Canadian-Anglican church KNOW about the sad state of the American Church.

Well, this has thrived on YOUR nine-year watch, so if YOU don’t start cleaning it up, I feel sorry for your successor.

In the Spirit of the Christ,
Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico


Did you know that Thomas Jefferson loved Jesus's Teachings -- but did NOT believe Jesus was Son of God, in the Resurrection, or Virgin Birth. And he was so into it he RE-WROTE the Bible TWICE??? 

He also sponsored the first Muslim ceremony in the White House:



Thomas Jefferson was a staunch supporter of religious liberty, but his quest to make sure church and state stayed separate in American politics earned him plenty of enemies. The mudslinging came to a head during the bitter presidential...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like · Comment · 





Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment