Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Lord Have MERCY -- Your American Tax Dollars AT WORK!!!


Dean Hansell in 2009, after just winning a HUGE AWARD for Michael Jackson's mother.


I just called Dean's office in Los Angeles and had a long conversation with his assistant. Nearly two weeks ago, I left messages for BOTH Dean and his assistant, and she is certain she never got got HER message.

I must ASSUME, neither did Dean, nor did he get the email I sent to him: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/05/today-i-emailed-lawyer-in-my.html.

I remind readers that the ACLU of Illinois did NOT get most of my emails or voice-mails left for them, last summer.

And don't forget that Jack Stein, Risk Manager for the City of Wilmington, North Carolina, read back to me the number his phone showed I was calling from -- and when I googled it, it is one WELL KNOWN as a number used by the NSA to channel phone calls!!!



WHEN WILL THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT STOP TRYING TO KILL OR OTHERWISE THWART ME???


Dean's assistant and I worked out how Dean and I will soon be in communication.


Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment