Wednesday, May 13, 2015

My Blog "The Weather Up Here" Gets a GIANT Endorsement from BUZZFEED!!!


Just starting it off light. 



>>> JUST DISCOVERED WHEN I POSTED THIS: Here in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, EVERY time I go to my blog postings about KEVIN MAURER, my anti-virus claims those postings of mine are LOADED with MALWARE!!!


Last night I slept in air conditioning, so donned the closest T-shirt, which happened to not only be "Carolina Blue", but also have emblazoned on it a low-res image of a bust of Tennessee Williams, and no text. Testosteroni had sent it to me two months ago.

In this blog-posting, you will see what all happened after that (first beginning with a normal 7.5 hours of sleep -- free of cats, due to their litter box not being in my closed room). But I'll jump to the LATEST news, first, since it was such a PLEASANT SURPRISE!!!


I'm 6' 11", so this was a JOY -- but they forgot one thing: Everyone wants to know if we are PROPORTIONAL (in the masculine way).


The weather up here is great! Thanks for asking, asshole.
BUZZFEED.COM
Like · Comment · 

I just hope no one thinks that AYE get upset with questions about my height.



>>> Before going further, I want to say I had NO PREMONITION of that train wreck in Philly, when yesterday afternoon I BLASTED CNN for their traitorous ways, and went on to PUNK Kevin Maurer in general and about his book on the assassination of Osama Bin Laden, as seen here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/05/fear-mongering-cnn-tv-doubles-triples.html

I was speaking with Testosteroni this morning, and said I trust Kevin has a GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR -- I mean he was DISHONEST with me when he collected info for the CIA, so this is my MILD "revenge" -- and it DOES ring true, no???

Testo said he expects me to run into Kevin face-to-face in Wilmington soon enough (lot's of lawsuits to file, remember???), and I said Kevin is NOT a violent person, so nothing like running into CIA Agent Salvador Fuentes a couple of weeks ago (as documented in the link coming up next).

And for the record, while writing the above paragraph, I got ANOTHER call from someone needing a car battery, and some shop mis-posted my land-line number on the internet as for a tires and batteries store. Another recent caller is described halfway down here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/mano-mano-scott-kenan-collides-with-cia.html

I had thought this was just for general harassment, since I get these calls ONLY when I'm writing highly important political things. But I just realized that it is probably who had my number last. And that brings up MORE of yesterday's antics, but first, know that in the last ten minutes, every time I try to access my blogs, I get warnings of them being INFECTED WITH MALWARE, which are false warnings, but a PUBLISHED technique that the CIA and NSA use to keep people from accessing certain information.

I have had readers in the USA (especially Comcast internet subscribers), claim this happens for them at times -- so it is not completely new.



Pluto: King of the Underworld

But on to the "FUNNER" news, I got the BEST email of my life this morning -- and I say best because it showed that SOMEONE -- his name is Pluto -- actually gets what I have been through, and he was considerate enough to write me to say that!!!



Or perhaps you prefer THIS Pluto.

And he is from North Georgia, a longtime reader of this blog -- and he knows others who were not happy about what happened to the Atlanta Church of Religious Science when it was "feminized" (focus on "female aspect" of cravings for security, natural since she is always attached to her young), with lots of "ancillary" objectives beyond getting people to USE SPIRITUAL PRINCIPLES, and became the Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta.

I THINK he likely knows Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz's "widow", a man who lives in South Florida and Atlanta area, both, now -- I'm just blanking on his name. And Kennedy not only FOUNDED that church in Atlanta, but was President of Religious Science, International, for eight years in the 1980s, while I studied with him.


>>> REMEMBERED @ AT 6:21 PM, CDT:


Kennedy Schultz's widow's name is "Chance" Gibster, and last I was in direct contact with him was about 1.5 years ago.


JUST FOR THE HECK OF IT, this is my fave-titled blog posting: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/03/my-immanent-return-to-uranus.html

And THIS is my most "stolen" image:




Anyhoo, I also heard from a young man from the boondocks who can't find any playmates, so I eventually sort of "double-responded":



It MIGHT just be a "Plutonious" Day, today!!! (Also, what is "ations"???)

Scott Kenan scott@scottkenan.com

10:06 AM (1 hour ago)
to Pluto, bcc: scottdkenan,

Hey Pluto -- thanks for that, and I'm pasting in an exchange that ALSO began with a reply to the same email YOU replied to. I'll post a photo of what I bet he looks like!!!

Scott Kenan 

9:55 AM (1 minute ago)
to boondockster, bcc: scottdkenan,

Well if you invited me, I'd find the money to FLY up there and play a little!!! You know I want to.

My blog just got a GREAT (if unusual) endorsement from BUZZFEED, so I need to get busy blogging soon about THAT!!!

It will make you want to play more, I suspect . . .

Six-eleven and SCHLONGED!!!


On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 11:47 PM, Boon Dockster wrote:


its so hard to find someone to play with here. 


On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 4:21 PM, Scott Kenan wrote:




Chris Martin is sort of like this guy.
​ 

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 1:56 PM, Pluto wrote:

Scott, so know we know!  Peace and Contentment to you and for you as well as Understanding and ations, and  course,  Glorious M/M Oral Activity,  

Pluto 


As I have mentioned, Dan KEENAN Savage is my very distant Irish-Catholic cousin!!!


Conservative Groups Vow to Quash Dan Savage’s ABC Sitcom Pilot





Dan Savage doesn’t even have a sitcom based on his life yet, though there is a pilot, starring Martha Plimpton, currently in production at ABC. But that hasn’t stopped social conservatives from mounting a campaign against the embryonic show.
The Media Research Center and Family Research Council’s efforts to kill the show (tentatively titled The Real O’Neals) have already begun: According to the Associated Press, “their members have sent more than 21,000 postcards and made more than 4,000 telephone calls” demanding that the network nix the show.
In a letter, the presidents of the two groups, Tony Perkins and Brent Bozell, claimed that while they were kind of “resigned” with the gay-oriented plot of the show — “Where is the market demand for this? You might even resign yourself that this is the way that it is,” Bozell noted — they really only had a problem with Savage, whose persona personally offended them.
“They’re choosing him for his signature, which is religious bigotry and personal offensiveness, not because he’s gay,” Bozell said in the letter. “There are a thousand and one gay people they could have chosen.”
Rest assured, the show — which hasn’t been green-lighted yet — will likely be marginally based on Savage’s life: READ MORE HEREhttp://www.mediaite.com/tv/conservative-groups-vow-to-quash-dan-savages-abc-sitcom-pilot/.





Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment