Saturday, May 16, 2015

My Email to Larry King -- Yes, He's BACK!!!





Dear Mr. King:

My name is Scott David Kenan, and I have something in common with your most frequent guest on CNN: Dakin Williams (I’ve read three places this is true, and I saw Dakin on your show a couple of times, at least). I was the last assistant to his brother Tennessee Williams, and although I often spoke with Dakin on the phone back in 1981 and 82, I didn’t meet him until 2004 or 05 – at the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival, which I also just attended about six weeks ago.


Dakin Williams



To the day he died, Dakin accused Sewanee and the Episcopal Church of murdering his brother, and I can prove that. This is one of the reasons why I have lived in Mexico – originally at the recommendation of Col. Dottie Newman whose Book Club I was in for several months in 2010, she the retired Chief Protocol Officer of Secretary of State Colin Powell. She and the Dekalb County Georgia mental health nurse told me that it was the Republican Party who were behind FIVE ATTEMPTS to commit me in one month, and they would murder me if they could not do that.

I fled to Mexico, returned for 1.3 years (2011 and 2012), but was falsely jailed and falsely nuthouse committed repeatedly in Wilmington, NC – HOME of the notorious Kenan family – so fled back.



But I have recently visited the States without difficulty, so I no longer fear being there. And I WAS recognized as a Williams info-source by John Lahr (who had given my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams a rave review: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/), and I met with Gen. Russel Honore, twice, sharing info on US Government narco-trafficking.

I feel safe nearly everywhere, now.

I almost forgot to say that I got a KICK out of your recent speculation that CNN would hire Brian Williams to replace your role – HA!!!

Anyway, I have thought a few times over the years to try to contact you because you must have really liked Dakin Williams – and he certainly could be entertaining. I’m sure you know he wrote a couple of books defending his Catholicism, one of which was Nails of Protest – and a book or two about his brother.



Also, Dotson Rader, a very close friend of Tennessee’s, insisted Swanee murdered Tennessee Williams (and included it in HIS Williams memoir), and I think it was for that reason he lost his YEARS-running column in Parade magazine, soon going into seclusion, but in the last couple of years, I see Dotson has re-emerged (among the "Liberal Hoi Polloi"), so hopefully will be publishing again, soon!!!


A bit of an excess

Anyway, if Dakin ever said anything to you about Tennessee’s murder, I would love to hear it.

And I’m glad to find your new show at http://www.ora.tv/larrykingnow – and will let my readers know about it.

Thanks for reading this and helping if you can.


Scott



.

No comments:

Post a Comment