Monday, May 18, 2015

My Email to the North Carolina NAACP!!!





Hi Tom – and it was a pleasure speaking with you this afternoon, and finding two other addresses, I am copying them as well.

As I said, I am distantly related to the prominent Kenans, actually blood related about the year 1700, but Thomas S. Kenan III and I dated the same guy in 1985, at different times, and I have had some contact with Tom over the years. Also, I have known a few others of the prominent branch as well.

As I mentioned, I was the last assistant to Tennessee Williams, got to know most of the Kennedys, met the Reagans at a White House party, and chance-met Frank Sinatra’s heirs, recently, they having sold the Kenans Bank of America. Here in Mexico, I work with three Mexican Presidents and in the US with Gen. Russel Honore and other patriots to expose Drug Mafia and other corruptions.

I know my story is complex and difficult to believe, but I’m fine now. Here is what I posted on my blog this morning, which does include a lot of info on the Kenans: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/05/massive-north-carolina-is-our-selma.html.


The Dan Kenan House, Selma, Alabama


The Kenan Family was very prominent there, when Selma was put on the map!!!


The original book, The Kenan Family, 1968, is un-copyrighted and can be read for free on UNC’s site – google it if you want. The 1999 edition can be bought on Amazon. The first edition is FULL of “Kenan Attitude”, including their alleged bloodline through the Scot Stuart line, through Charlemagne, etc. Marie DeLamar, who updated it in 1999, PROVED this was false. The Kenans MANUFACTURED the Coat of Arms they use at UNC and elsewhere at the time the first book came out. The actual Kenan coat is far simpler. This might sound silly to you, but to white people in the South FAMILY MATTERS.

I will keep this simple for now, and I have over 2,600 blog posts going back to 2008, and if you google my name in quotes, and then any other name, thing, or concept, you can see what I wrote – and until very recently, I displayed a lot of anger and irreverence, so you are warned about that.

I will be happy to help you and your organization in any way I can. To see a nutshell of my own difficulties, which I continue to unravel and fix, see here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/11/email-just-sent-to-center-for-justice.html.

Thanks, and CARRY ON!!!

Scott David Kenan

Puerto Vallarta



.

No comments:

Post a Comment