Wednesday, May 27, 2015

My Phone Call to Jane Ann Kenan -- Making Clear My Intention to PROSECUTE Both of My Sisters!!!


This, my advice to my family, who STILL want me killed (or at least permanently jailed or nut-house committed).



First of all, not realizing how it would appear to those I copied using PHONE TEXT, I copied Testosteroni and my brother Mike when I demanded that Frenchy FIX a problem he caused -- and that had "made" me go BALLISTIC with him (actually, the problem was small and I seriously over-reacted -- which I now see, and Frenchy DID promptly fix the problem).

But I got a text from Mike asking if I meant him -- and I had forgotten I'd copied him, until I called Testo and he had it all figured out, and explained how the text appeared to Mike. So I texted Mike that it had to do with someone else -- who had already actually fixed things.

But the more I have thought about it, the more I have realized that "small" as Jane's calling Stone Mountain Police to say I was suddenly suicidal and needed IMMEDIATE COMMITMENT -- even though Jane had had no contact with me for over a week -- might seem (it was the FIRST of five commitment attempts within a month -- and the fifth was by my other sister Julie (who denies she did it -- she and I not having contact for far longer), I feel a MORAL obligation to prosecute them in Federal Court.



Me with Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy and Jane Ann Kenan -- 2005 on Mike's back deck.

Although NONE of the five attempts that month to commit me were successful (proving it was nothing but a HATE VENDETTA), this belief that people can TRY to commit family members (or not), to mental hospitals JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE GAY OR DISAGREE ON POLITICS, must be stopped, so I would hope to sue to cause them significant financial pain -- to dissuade others.

It was the Dekalb County, Georgia Mental Health Nurse who came out on two or three of those attempts -- and TOLD ME the Republican Party was behind it all -- and they would kill me if they couldn't permanently commit me.



Dottie Newman on right is also a Docent at the High Museum in Atlanta.

And US Army Col. Dottie Newman (retired Chief Protocol Officer of Secretary of State Colin Powell), was who told me I had to FLEE the country or be killed after an ACTIVE Army General chased me right out of her house (during a meeting of Dottie's Book Club), threatening to BEAT THE SHIT out of me for making a mild joke at the expense of Republicans.

He claimed I could NOT say such things on "Private Property" -- although it was Dottie's property, not his, and Dottie never restricted speech!!!

But MOST DAMNING for Jane, is that she ADMITTED calling the Police on instructions from Allen Rosen (who also had had no contact with me in at least five days -- and was my part-time roommate for twelve years, while he ALSO spied on Tyler Perry for the CIA) -- and that within MINUTES of Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.com firing me -- because he knew I knew about his distributing all the illegal drugs flown into Maxwell AFB!!!



One of Patrick's THREE busts for drugs while I worked for him 1992 - 2010 (previously, under him for two years at another company).




And besides all of THAT, my shrink-nurse, Alex Widdon of PACT-ATL, had said I had shown NO SIGNS of being Bipolar the eight years I was in her care, and took me OFF Lithium -- which had kept me semi-lobotomized for 31 years on if not on a FALSE DIAGNOSIS, then I recovered from Bipolar, about 1992, after which I've suffered no depression or mania or problems sleeping.


Jane and Julie were fully aware of this -- and then when I DID get court-ordered psychological tests to see if I was able to stand trial in Wilmington, NC (STRANGELY, only AFTER I was convicted in Republican Judge Chad Hogston's court with my original Public Defender Emily Zvejnieks -- because Emily was in cahoots with Ben David), the first interviewer declared me "unfit for trial" -- only because I thought it was a simple majority of jurors who could convict. I would have lost points on a Civics Exam -- but then I had paid no attention to trials in years, and simply forgotten.

Several months later, Ben David sent me to ANOTHER professional to evaluate me -- and he gave me flying colors, even saying he was SHOCKED that someone would send someone as competent as me for evaluation.

So THEN D.A. Ben David said he needed a THIRD opinion, and sent me to Dr. Carrie Menke -- whose office was attached to Ben's brother Jon David's office -- Jon, the D.A. in the next county. She gave a very lengthy interview -- and said I'd been rational and reasonable throughout -- but at the end (not trusting any of them), I told her if she didn't write it up honestly, I would legally go after her license to practice Psychology.

And she TWISTED that into a threat of physical violence AGAINST HER!!! She recommended I be immediately committed to the notorious Cherry Hospital, put into restraints, and FORCE INJECTED WITH DRUGS until I was suitable to stand trial!!!

Carrie Menke's evaluation is published IN FULL in this blog, so you can read it.

When this evaluation came up for a Judge to consider, he THREW IT OUT, LAUGHING (with me and my Defender, Jennifer Harjo)!!!




In the end, Ben David DROPPED all charges for lack of evidence for ANY OF THEM (and the convictions were all overturned -- as there had been a couple of more minor ones as well).

BUT, D.A. David ONLY did that with my agreement to LEAVE North Carolina, and he waited a YEAR to drop what had NEVER BEEN APPROPRIATE!!!



Jeff Duncan

So even beyond all of THIS, Ben David's law intern was Jeff Duncan at that time, and when Jamie Lee Sutherland of Wells Fargo Advisors, Chicago used www.saperlaw.com, and Daliah Saper -- ALSO a Talking Head on Fox News -- to sue me for LIBEL (not bothering to legally serve me, then convicting me in Cook County, Illinois Courts IN ABSENTIA), JEFF DUNCAN GOT HIS FIRST ACTUAL LAWYER JOB IN HER OFFICE (a three-five lawyer firm, right before Saper Law sued me for LIBELnever served meand then convicted me illegally and unconstitutionally IN ABSENTIA, so MORE than coincidental!!!).

So some kind of conspiracy, collusion, or even RACKETEERING was going on -- and I'll get them TOO!!!

In any case, I called Jane this morning, catching her in a bike rental place on the Outer Banks, NC -- all the descendants of my parents and their spouses are having a luxury week's vacation there -- and told her I fully intend to PROSECUTE HER AND JULIE in Federal Court if at all possible.

She did NOT seem pleased, but I DOUBT it will spoil her vacation.

Scott


US HOMOS are so threatening, that even the KU KLUX KLAN is changing POLICY!!!



Scott Kenan shared a link.
3 hrs ·


The Imperial Wizard of a Mississippi chapter of the Ku Klux Klan is asking the city of Laurel for a fee-exempt permit to host a rally later this summer, the Laurel-Leader...
WWW.DEEPSOUTHDAILY.COM
Like · Comment · 



Lunacy. How about all those children that were molested by Catholic priests? Now that was a defeat for humanity. I seriously have ZERO tolerance for the appalling hypocrisy of the Catholic Church.



The Vatican's top diplomat has some harsh words for the people of Ireland, who voted to make same-sex marriage a constitutional right last week.
THENEWCIVILRIGHTSMOVEMENT.COM
Like · Comment · 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment