Thursday, May 21, 2015

The Strange Journey of Scott Kenan's 1969 B. Reed Henderson High School (West Chester, PA) Class Ring -- JUST REMEMBERED!!!


OK, I couldn't find the right model online -- but this is correct year, although it might be a SUPER-BOWL ring, or some-such. (OK -- World Series -- of a game played by LYING American teams, so NOT "World" -- LOL!!!)


My own ring, size 10.5 and 12 carat gold with real Garnet was nearly as big as this.



>>> HERE'S THE FUNNY THING: We got our rings during junior year, and at the end of that we moved to Columbus, Ohio for my senior year, but I wore it at Whetstone High School there, anyway.

That is, until my parents told me that Ed and Genny Malikowski had called, wondering if I'd let Mike Malikowski -- the same one mentioned here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/05/perhaps-i-should-not-have-worn-my.html, have my Class Ring to wear his senior year at Henderson High.

You see, gold had taken a big jump in price, and Mike didn't really have the money to buy one at the higher prices, so I let him borrow it, forgot about it -- and then after I graduated college, Mike somehow got it back to me!!!

It is one of the things I let go of in my panic to leave Stone Mountain, GA in 2010. Had I THOUGHT, I would have gotten at least scrap-gold prices for it. But here's the kicker: given the meaning of my class (69), if Mike WAS in co-fellatio with EITHER men or women -- it would have added an extra dimension. All I'm CERTAIN of, is that our fingers are both the same circumference -- so likely, so are our dicks.

And that is the general impression I got the day he made his pass (but he's LONGER than me!!!)


>>> OTHER FUNNY THINGS:


1. Testosteroni misread my blog and thought I was annoyed and angry with Dean Hansell -- because of not yet directly connecting. That shows the thinking difference when one is injected over long periods with POWERFUL MALE HORMONES!!! 

He can't imagine that is a problem (a trait shared by BOTH legal and illegal drug addicts) -- but then he ALSO can't explain why he's advised me to allow people already proven to be trying to kill or otherwise harm me into my house -- and laughs about it later.

He just QUIT smoking cigarettes -- with little difficulty, so I assume he's NOT a fan of DRUG ADDICTION, but he talked a physician into injecting him for years now with no medical need for it. What the hell would HE claim he is???

It doesn't matter. I ignore his thoughtless attempts to murder me. He doesn't mean to, but he DOES prove:




2. I completely forgot to mention, that I saw a wiry old man in very colorful clothing that showed to particular advantage against his African complexion, nearly a week ago in Costco. He was dithering over whether to buy a pack of fresh scallops, and I used to pack fish and scallops, crabs and lobsters at Cold Springs Dock in Cape May, New Jersey, while Chuck Pritchard and Hilary Russell and I were starting www.whalestalecapemay.com back in 1974.

I immediately remembered the now long-forgotten (or never reported anymore, anyway), scandals of MOST scallops sold in the USA being cut out of FISH -- and not scallops at all. And so we spoke about all of that -- I assuring him that Costco is too good to sell false scallops, so he DID choose them.

But then we began talking, and he's visiting from New York City -- and LOVED all my LONG description of my politics. As I wrapped up and we were parting, he said, "I'm a good friend of Colin Powell" -- but nothing more.


LOL!!!




My job, now worked by a short little Mexican -- old White Grizzlies STILL doing the sorting!!!


3. I met an American woman today, who is a citizen, and has a US PASSPORT showing she's a citizen -- but told me that US IMMIGRATION kicked her out of the USA repeatedly -- and last time took her passport when they deported her -- but she claims the US State Department (that issues passports), HAS NO PROBLEM WITH HER.

This sounds quite bizarre to me -- but then the US Government seems more and more to be CHOKING on all the "CHRISTIAN" BULLSHIT of white people -- especially Liberals, the biggest HYPOCRITES in the WORLD!!!



Conservatives will TELL you they hate you and anyone not like them -- TO YOUR FACE!!!


She has my contact info, so I hope she contacts me as I have some good ideas for her -- if she's real.


4. I see that Robin Avery (a male), from Puerto Vallarta Writers Group (the guy who told me TWO women "polish my knob in the mornings", yet when we first MET, he claimed he has a STRONG affinity for Tennessee Williams's character Brick Pollitt -- known for his severe problem with alcohol -- and his homosexual tendencies (and likely experiences).




Brick Pollitt

The first time he went to lunch with some of us, he hid his beer outside, and I followed him out mid-meal to smoke a cig as he guzzled beer -- and he immediately stretched backward exposing not only his blond BUSH -- but the top of his SHAFT!!!

The NEXT time he joined us, he referred to gay people as "fudge-packers", which everyone there APPROVED OF, including, among six or so others, Stanley Winborne and Colin Hamilton -- who is gay as a goose, but pays street trash for sex when he gets drunk, so gets rolled a lot for his money -- and ONCE his CAR!!!



Colin Hamilton likes to BLOW UP intelligence!!! And here's the proof:



And I CRACKED UP TODAY, because as I was eating the BEST caprese salad I've EVER had (part of the secret is big, crunchy kosher salt), at an outdoor cafe: 




Sorry -- "stock photo", as they say!!!


I picked up a copy of Vallarta Tribunehttp://www.vallartatribune.com/, and see that Robin Avery is a COLUMNIST!!!

Now I found it WIERD that a guy who drinks and womanizes and man-izes (likely as well), who usually drank THREE beers at lunch -- as well as having a FAMILY he left in Canada, when he moved to Vallarta -- writes about Pope Francis and Capitalism!!!



A younger Robin with his RUG RATS!!!




Anyway, Robin has been a DAY TRADER in stocks and derivatives for YEARS, and nearly every white person into those activities whom I've met the LAST FIVE YEARS -- is also a heavy NARCO-TRAFFICKER!!!





Remember John Mann who lied under oath in my trial for "Cyber-Stalking", and prominent Wilmington lawyer David Nash -- PROMINENT at First Presbyterian, Wilmington, NC???

Try 1/3 the way down herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/03/celebrating-wilmington-north-carolinas.html

Well, Gen. Russel Honore has all my Puerto Vallarta info on narco-trafficking, now -- including on some Canadian citizens and how to IDENTIFY them for authorities, so if Robin Avery is a GOOSE (narco-trafficker, rather than "gay"), he is ALREADY COOKED -- like many of the other members of the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group -- especially their APOLOGISTS, like Ginger Tindall, and RosAngelica Moreno -- who BOTH FAILED the tests I was asked to give them!!!



Don Gallery and Ginger Tindall



WHAT A MESS!!!


White "Christian" Racists -- ALL!!!


Puerto Vallarta Writers Group Core at lunch, last summer.


I'll not name them, any more!!!


BUT HERE IS THE HOOTY!!!:

This article was credited in the PRINT version to Robin Avery -- even showing his email address which I have -- but ONLINE it is credited to "Cynthia Andrade" -- perhaps Robin's FEMALE ALTER-EGO . . .



Or maybe he's actually TRANS, now, no???






Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment