Friday, May 1, 2015

This Week That Was and WAS!!!


WHY I am trying to live peacefully with criminal CIA in Puerto Vallarta -- and criminal politicians in the USA -- or at least in WILMINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA!!!



FIRST: I awoke this week TWICE to find blog hits had ALREADY passed the day before's -- and today, they were already in RECORD TERRITORY!!! I should disclose that for accounting, a day ends and begins at 8:00 PM my local time.

And also, after a request to BE emailed all my postings -- which Gmail/CIA/NSA let me do TWICE this week to 500, but NOT several times to five or ten, but SOMETIMES to that many: COMPLETE INCONSISTENCY over something I've been allowed for five years -- I have added a Blogger app, top right, which I believe only emails once per day to say I have posted something new -- and then a link as well as at least the first posting. 


>>> LET'S RUN DOWN THE WEEK'S EVENTS:






1. First, I contacted Celia Rivenbark of Wilmington, NC, http://www.celiarivenbark.com/, to see if she had any idea of Mitch Bossanna's safety or whereabouts -- and she has NOT replied. Stranger, is that Facebook still lists her as a Friend of Mitch's, but ALSO newly shows she has not responded to his friendship request, implying she DROPPED IT in the last week and he is trying AGAIN to friend her -- but this makes no sense to me!!!

I noticed on Mitch's Page this morning, that Danny Hefner, who ran and lost this past year for NC Senate, Dem, in Brunswick County, NC, actually shares MORE Facebook Friends with me -- so I might write him next.

2. I have gotten no response from Pastor Ernie Thompson of First Presbyterian, Wilmington -- but I did NOT actually expect one. My missive was more rhetorical, and I DID, yesterday, send a private email to both Ernie and Assistant Pastor Charlie Lee, explaining myself further.

3. My postings about the South China Reporter on Tennessee Williams's paintings, my salute to scholar Allean Hale, and notice of TWO new Tennessee Williams festivals ALL have done extremely well.

4. I imagine NC State Senator Michael Lee was a bit surprised to hear from me -- and that my content was so honest.

5. But THIS posting has been wildly popularhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/mano-mano-scott-kenan-collides-with-cia.html

6. And this posting (judging by overnight results), might end up even MORE popular!!!: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/mismaloya-update.html7. Because I cannot join the political activities of the residents of Mismaloya -- and meet the Governor of Jalisco -- I'm toying with the idea of sending him an email. No decision, yet.


>>> AND A FEW MORE ITEMS OF INTEREST:




Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hrs · ISS ·

Award-winning media, research and education center founded by civil rights veterans. Sign up today for our FREE weekly newsletter, Facing South
SOUTHERNSTUDIES.ORG
Like · Comment · 



AS I HAVE CLAIMED ALL ALONG!!!



The Saudi 9/11 Cover-Up: the Saudis have used their power and influence to cover-up their involvement in the greatest terrorist attack in US history - only on Off The Grid on Ora.tv
ORA.TV



Former U.S. Senator Bob Graham, who was the co-chair of the congressional inquiry into 9/11, continues to call for the release of a still-secret section of the 9/11 investigation. Watch to find out what he knows and what he feels the American people deserve to know.

The co-chair of the congressional inquiry into 9/11, retired U.S. Sen. Bob Graham (D-Fla.), tells Larry why he's calling for the release of a still-secret section of the...
ORA.TV
Like · Comment ·  




Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hrs ·


As stories about a Chinese zoo keeper licking a monkey's butt in order to save its life go, this one from chinaSMACK is by far the most endearing.
GAWKER.COM|BY NEETZAN ZIMMERMAN
Like · Comment · 






Scott
.

No comments:

Post a Comment