Friday, May 22, 2015

Today, Everyone Is Googling: "Is Kenan Gay???" (Is the Pope Catholic???)


Lord, I HOPE so!!!



>>> WHAT A SURPRISE THIS MORNING to find that my blog is being found by the simple question, "Is Kenan gay?" -- probably because no one can remember how to spell his last name, "Imirzalioglu" -- which I won't attempt to PRONOUNCE!!!

And I imagine MOST Americans, Canadians, other English speakers -- and maybe even the French in the Bastille -- have no idea who this guy is, but much is in English. He's an actor in Turkey, so his sexuality is UNDER CLOSE SCRUTINY -- after he did this:











Kenan Imirzalioglu






Never be ashamed of having a crush on Kenan Imirzalioglu  
Turkish actor (Famous from Deli Yurek)
CountRanking
Liked by Man/Girl Crushers
564

1,869th
Kenan Imirzalioglu ranks No. 1,006 among the Most Man-Crushed-Upon Celebrity Men, and ranks 1,869th among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.
He was named one of The 200 Hottest Middle Eastern MenTop 100 Most Handsome Middle Eastern Men by our Man Crush Monday bloggers.
Kenan Imirzalioglu is straight. He is a masculine guy. Are you gay for him? Go ahead and check out the pictures below -- so hot! He has black hair. Scroll down and check out his short and/or medium black hairstyles & haircuts.

4 Ways to Vote him Up!

1. Hit the "I am a crusher" button at the top ↑
2. Hit the Like button →

3. Hit the Plus One button →
 (need to wait about 1 min to see the "Crushers" count increase)
4. Tell us "why you have a crush on him"
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.

Why People Have A Crush On Kenan Imirzalioglu





new! Rate Kenan Imirzalioglu




Body: 


Average: 4.3 (3 votes)

Face: 


Average: 10 (1 vote)

Mind: 


Average: 10 (1 vote)

Heart: 


Average: 10 (1 vote)



continuing . . .


.
THIS ENTIRE POSTING is now FROZEN above the dot just above this sentence!!!

And while I was in the middle of putting this together, two PENTACOSTAL MISSIONARIES (who spoke good English), tried to convert me at my front door.

When I realized what those turds were up to, I chased them off -- not just CUSSING up a storm, but claiming my mother is the ASSISTANT CATHOLIC POPE, and I ALREADY have enough CHRISTIAN SWASTIKAS!!!


In earlier years (that I remember), my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan was called "Blondie".


Here she is from a few years ago:




But she never taught me what to do -- with a man in a FEZ!!!





.

No comments:

Post a Comment