Thursday, June 25, 2015

EVERYONE Is Going to Chapel Hill -- TOMORROW (suddenly, EXCEPT Mayor Saffo, who planned HIS trip, earlier)!!!





>>> BREAKING BULL SHIT OR COWARDICE???


We jumped ship, visiting my parents in Maryland! Ready for my cousin Chris and his soon to be wife Heather's wedding Saturday!
Like · Comment ·


* * *

>>> RYAN RESPONDS!!!
  • Ryan Lee Burris
    1:43am
    Ryan Lee Burris


    I told you the other day when you stopped by, that we were leaving for 6 days.. if scotus had made a decision thursday, we would have stayed an extra day...

    But it's not a sudden wedding... I've had the date on our calendar since we received the invitation 6 months ago.. it's actually hanging on fridge under a magnet

    Strange that after making at least 10 posts in the last several days, that this is the first one you decided to comment on.
  • Ryan Lee Burris
    1:58am
    Ryan Lee Burris


    Anyways.. look at the 2 flyers I posted on my wall yesterday, for events occurring saturday.. it'd be a great way to meet some new folks.. the folks throwing both events are both great groups!

    Enjoy your wknd, and I'll see you when we return!
  • Today
  • Scott Kenan
    9:44am
    Scott Kenan


    When Christian
  • Scott Kenan
    9:47am
    Scott Kenan


    WHOOPS!!! When Christian Terrorists attack me -- I am concerned with ALL odd behavior of Christians. Sorry if I was in error, but suddenly EVERYONE changed plans to go to Chapel Hill today and I really DID think you told me that was where the wedding is. Saffo is elsewhere so I'll change the blogs re: both (when I wake up a little more).

Seen 9:48am


>>> WHO-ALL IS GOING!!!:


1. FIRST OF ALL -- I DON'T blame any of them -- they ALL know how I can be and are not UP to facing the TROUBLE I can cause -- LOL!!!

2. The MOST troubling is that the owner of Bernard & Associates Realty, Chestnut Street, first gave me a list of properties to drive by and possibly rent, and the one I LOVED should be ready to rent TOMORROW -- perfect for my needing an address to update my car plates, etc.

So I stopped back, said that and asked if they needed money for a "TEMP HOLD" until I quickly fill out their application, but was told they would hold it for me, so after filling all in I left it with them, but said I'd return after checking into a hotel with wifi -- so I could look up some info -- including banking -- and I also called Mom to get her address for it as "close of kin" contact.

Mom was GREAT today, and sounded like Jane has taken to heart that I no longer blame HER for calling the Stone Mountain Police, but Allen Rosen (who demanded Jane call), and Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.com -- who set the chain in motion right after THIS exchange: 




When I left the first, partially filled-out form, the owner was eating with a raucous bunch of black guys in the back, but said to bring it back in 1.5 hours after she finished her lunch with them -- that had already been in progress for some time -- so she could get going, on processing -- but she DID have to have the rest of the info.

I returned two hours later with the info, and she was ANGRY and said she is TOO BUSY to look at it until Tuesday, and didn't CARE if that cost me over $200.00 for so many nights in a hotel.

She also claimed she did NOT need my bank and other info -- and SHE suddenly is going to Chapel Hill, tomorrow!!! And she said:


"DON'T call me -- I'll call YOU!!!

I believe the guys she ate with must be DRUG MAFIA -- and only THEN did she turn ugly with me -- previously she had been very FRIENDLY.

>>> BOTTOM LINE: She has ALL THE INFO to steal my identity or hack ANY of my accounts -- and NOW Drug Mafia probably have that too.



I just wanted to make a record of this for Gen.Russel Honore -- in case they DO play those games.

3. Ryan Burris is going to a SUDDEN WEDDING.

4. Mayor Saffo is going as PLANNED, but with Dawn Grants out ALL this week, I gave the third in command in City Hall a nutshell of ALL this, asking her to spread the word -- and I would make an appointment with the Mayor, Monday.

I also learned that the woman I met in Target last night who claimed to be the wife of City Attorney Mr. Letts, must have said, "an attorney in the city", because I was informed someone ELSE is City Attorney -- but I will find Mr. Letts tomorrow -- since his wife said he knows ALL ABOUT the narco-trafficking and would likely LOVE to speak with me!!!

5. Starting about 11:00 AM, I began dropping in at Jennifer Harjo's Public Defender's Office (the easiest parking was a block or so from there, so very convenient), but she was in Court and on the second of three times I stopped in hoping to catch her, they checked her calendar and said to drop in tomorrow, if I couldn't catch her today.

The FOURTH time, they said she had left for the day and would be in Chapel Hill tomorrow -- so maybe she's going to the sudden wedding Ryan is attending, no???


>>> BUT HERE IS THE DEAL:


I am GLAD they have all (except Mayor Saffo), CHANGED THEIR PLANS SUDDENLY!!!

It has ANNOYED me enough that I have ALREADY spoken with at least 60 Wilmingtonians -- who ALL said it is TIME to clear the CROOKS out of the COURTS -- especially!!!

And they ALL know that Thom Goolsby and Ben and Jon David RUN the narco-trafficking.


Two-thirds knew the Kenans of Chapel Hill are its BACKBONE!!!

So I will CONTINUE an AGGRESSIVE campaign to spread the word in town, BEFORE picketing First Presbyterian on Sunday!!!

And I HOPE Mayor Saffo is laughing his BUTT off -- HA!!!

That's all for tonight.

Scott




It was Tennessee Williams who led me to Wilmington, and gave me the ideas of the book I'm to write here -- I'm working on the OUTLINE!!!


Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment