Sunday, June 21, 2015

I FORGOT (to give credit to FRANK SINATRA, the King of Confidence, who ALSO is a SPIRITUAL DAD to me)!!!





>>> FIRST: RIGHT NOW, US CIA/State Department Drug Mafia are having a MACHINE GUN BATTLE -- TWO PROPERTIES away from my hotel on the SAME side of the street (but none of us went inside, and smoked our cigs with CONFIDENCE, outside).




THIS details my friendship with Danny Sinatra (who un-friended me on Facebook, recently, because I blogged about his interest in having sex with me -- although he said he COULD NOT, due to being married -- FINE with me!!! -- I like and RESPECT his wife Phoebe Dollar a LOT!!!), as well as with his mother, Patricia, who told me how SHE engineered the sale of Bank of America to my wealthy Kenan relatives -- AND SHE ADMITTED THEY STUFFED THE BALLOT BOXES IN CHICAGO, via the Gambino Family at OLD JOE KENNEDY's REQUEST -- STEALING the 1960 election from Richard Nixon -- LOL!!!





Scott







.

No comments:

Post a Comment