Wednesday, June 10, 2015

LOOK What My Having Nominated Lou Reed's "Walk on the Wild Side" Hath NETTED!!! (a personal friend of Barack Obama!!!)


From the Denison University Den:




It's summer! Time to roll down your windows and crank up the volume. Time for an ultimate Denison playlist. What did you and your roommates have to listen to after Friday classes let out? Let us know, and we'll release the top picks in a DEN article later this week!
Like · Comment · 




>>> I WON'T GIVE HIS IDENTITY (or show a picture in which he can be recognized), but the FIRST person agreeing with me on Lou Reed, was a Philosophy major at Dension -- and he now has an unusual number of degrees!!!

He was a Vice President of JP Morgan Chase for many years, before moving on to Head the Trust Department of another major institution. He is seven years younger than me.

And look what I found on his Facebook Page:



Cat Woman offers the President a juice box at a youth soccer game near our house.


SEE how if you go to Denison University, you end up connected to EVERYBODY!!!


I've put out a lot, the last several days, so relax and enjoy this recent Puerto Vallarta sunset:




HA-HA!!! I took this from Mallory Square Dock in Key West, Florida, 1981.


Or DID I???


Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment