Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Loose Ends (on the morning after I leased an apartment)!!!






2 hrs ·
Like · Comment ·






>>> SOME PROBLEMS FOR THE MOOSE LODGE:


1. Testosteroni pushed me too far, finally, so I found MORE evidence of his crimes, and published them as well as a photo of the front of his building. The landlord has wanted him out for YEARS, and Testo fears that my dirt on him will give his landlord the LEGAL WHEREWITHAL to legally FORCE him out.

I've told him time and time again that I will do this if he continues PRETENDING he is going to leave me "high-and-dry", and STOP his financial support WHEN I NEED IT MOST. But he always comes around and continues.

This is PSYCHOLOGICAL TERRORISM, and I will have him charged and tried -- if he doesn't give it up immediately.

He has pulled this stunt at least a dozen times over the last 3.5 years, but comes back to his senses -- BECAUSE HE KNOWS I CAN SUCCESSFULLY SUE HIM FOR PALIMONY, he consistently helping me for so long.

2. In case your BRAIN is shrunken from watching American News Media so you didn't "put two and two together" in my last posting, the DAMNING exclamation of my mother that she ALWAYS KNEW my edema was from significant heart disease -- but always acted like it was no big deal and allowed me to assume it was from the Lithium Carbonate -- PROVES HER NAZI HEARTLESSNESS.


She hoped I would die of a sudden heart attack or stroke, which is what would normally be next, if untreated.

See how she murdered her brother after he allowed my cousin, Jan (Meyer) Opperman, now Larsen to marry a JEW!!!:

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/05/email-to-drew-griffin-of-cnn-my-nazi.html

And here is the summary of my legal troubles: 

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2014/11/email-just-sent-to-center-for-justice.html

And a list of SOME of my practical accomplishments:

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/can-you-believe-this-they-eve-rep-my.html


Scott



We got an apartment??? Be RIGHT OVER!!!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment