Tuesday, June 16, 2015

On My "When I'm 64"th Birthday, Donald Trump HAS DECLARED, "Mexico Is BEATING the USA, Economically . . . and I'll Build a GIANT WALL Between Our Countries and MAKE MEXICO PAY FOR IT" * -- LOL!!!





* from title: Here is the exact quote:

4. On America’s borders: “I would build a great wall. And nobody builds walls better than me, believe me. And I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/donald-trump-2016-announcement-10-best-lines-119066.html#ixzz3dHTdV8IT



The FIRST thing I did after catching up on the electronic media, was to call my mother in Raleigh -- who was SUPER-HAPPY to hear from me.

NO ONE of my siblings has kept Mom up-to-date with my plans, so she didn't know I was moving to Wilmington -- which she was HAPPY to hear.

And we had the BEST time catching up. Here are the things we discussed that I haven't yet blogged about:

1. Hurricane Carlos is now weakening and showing signs of continued weakening, and won't even be here until Thursday, staying farther off coast than previously expected, so less problematic, and I suppose I could leave any time that is not raining heavily. We got 4.5 inches last night, but only cloudy now.

2. Yesterday, I went to one of the two window-glass replacement places that my landlord Beto had recommended -- even drawing a map to ensure I got there. When I returned at 6:00 PM for installation of what they FINALLY found locally and had gotten hold of after I'd left a 1,000 peso deposit (currently $64.00 -- in honor of my BIRTHDAY???), the window DID NOT FIT!!!

There was a gap of 3/4" narrowing to nothing, over eight inches, which would NOT be secure -- a MAJOR disappointment. But instead of accepting that, they worked for 45 minutes trying to SELL IT TO ME ANYWAY!!!

I kept saying no, and as they persisted, I kept getting louder and angrier so that I was outside on the sidewalk with them SCREAMING, almost.

The owner's brother came across the street from the other shop Beto had recommended, and he, who spoke even better English than his brother, began, melodically, "In Mexico, we have what is called Magic . . . " and I shouted, "DON'T talk to me about MAGIC, this is a physical window that works or doesn't -- speak of logic, science and engineering, and math, ONLY!!!"

So THEN, begins again, "Think of your Mother . . . " 

Only blog followers can imagine how THAT set me off, and their sister who speaks PERFECT English and whose next-door luncheonette is where I'd eaten as they originally search by phone for my replacement window, came over to speak with me, and soon, I began talking about some of my life achievements and connections, and she very matter-of-factly said, "It wouldn't matter if you were the son of President Pena Nieto -- WE have our connections MUCH STRONGER THAN THE MEXICAN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, which is ENTIRELY afraid of us and can't touch us, so WATCH YOURSELF."

Well, only the CIA and US State Department is stronger than the Mex-Fed Government (locally) -- and she DID say they were protected by Puerto Vallarta Mayor Ramon Guerrero!!!

In the end, after they tried to explain that my speaker they'd removed had only ONE screw rather than three -- and I picked up the two other screws from the upholstery RIGHT IN FRONT OF US, but he DENIED they were for that, and continued re-attaching the outer inside panel -- but stopped when I moved right behind him and began BELLOWING AGAIN, threatening to call the cops (PRECISELY when the sister showed up).

So he attached it correctly, and finished up. I had no problem getting my deposit back, and got in, started the car, then noticed they had NOT attached the window crank handle, so got out and -- UNLIKE every other part to my car which was KEPT in my car, they had to go pull my crank out of an obscure hiding place in his store.

He re-attached it, THEN ASKED FOR A TIP!!! (which I had planned to give the guy who vacuumed out all the broken glass -- until I notice he'd missed about 30% of it), so NO TIP EITHER.

FROM THEIR BUSINESS CARD:

Elizandro Macias R.

Cel: (322) 156-6949
Nextel: (322) 197- 0016
ID: 42*15*590386

Ave. Francisco Villa #192, Col. Lazaro Cardenas


>>> BOTTOM LINE:

I was DELIGHTED to hear how DELIGHTED Mom is that I'm coming home -- and she's COOL with WHY (Political Activity in the USA)!!!

And Mom even said of my two sisters, "They are themselves and we just have to leave them to do what they choose to do."


Now, here is an exchange with my brother, Mike, this morning, and I'm giving him a "B" for effort (rather than an "E"), because AT LEAST HE'S TRYING!!!


Thanks Mike -- I always insist on it (or try to).

I hope you someday understand that you RICH people (and I know you don't appreciate how rich you are -- I never did while I was rich -- compared to so many in the USA, to say nothing of in Mexico and other poorer countries), simply cannot continue to SCREW people you don't agree with, cause of LOTS of trouble for us, then Tongue-Lash us for our anger, like you did the last we spoke.

And I HOPE you never face real adversity, because people who lie to themselves about themselves usually are the ones who perish, due to living a life of Delusion, to which they are addicted.

Love,
Scott


-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Kenan
To: Scott Kenan
Sent: Tue, Jun 16, 2015 7:38 am



Scott,

I hope you have a good birthday. 
Mike 


Sent from my iPhone


>>> SOMETHING WORTH COMING HOME FOR: Wilmington has an OUTDOOR SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL -- but Puerto Vallarta City Government and the US State Department and CIA SPIT on Tennessee Williams and shoot "man-seed" at EVERYONE in the Theater Elizabeth Taylor gave them, as explained in this posting: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/my-last-comments-on-hell-hole-called.html.



Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hrs ·

CAPE FEAR SHAKESPEARE ON THE GREEN North Carolina’s oldest and largest free outdoor Shakespeare Festival Come early, picnic or enjoy a snack from our concession. Gates open 6:30pm and all performances begin at 8:00pm To Greenfield Lake Amphitheater take Carolina Beach Rd to Tennessee Ave. Wilmington…
CAPEFEARSHAKESPEARE.COM
Like · Comment ·




ya work with what ya got
Like · Comment · Stop Notifications · Share
  • Jeff Mills and 120 others like this.
  • Carolyn Foland Rebecca slice of life is not good pizza either , i live downtown so i walk to the i love ny pizza , i eat it when i dont feel like making my own
    Like · Reply · 11 hrs
  • Carolyn Foland no one makes good pizza in wilmington. they dont use the right cheese and or the crust is not right
    Like · Reply · 1 · 11 hrs
  • Will Lane Work It!!!
    Like · Reply · 11 hrs
  • Rebecca Gold Oh I definitely like slice better if not during the bar rush... Incredible pizza is good.. The best NY pizza I found there is AVanti. I just started making my own too! Come to NY though and I will show you the best slice.
    Like · Reply · 7 hrs · Edited
  • Scott Kenan THIS is where I got my BEST cheap prepared food when I was homeless in Wilmington 2011 into 12, and the guys who ran it were GREAT (they were Mexicans with Italian boss)!!! Also, While I briefly had an apartment, I took ANOTHER homeless guy in, and HE had a deal to get all the leftover pizzas from Slice of Life at closing. One night we got FIVE pepperoni pizzas -- and freezing much of it, ATE OFF IT FOR DAYS!!! But now I'm not homeless, and having survived a FAKE BOMB in my car due to Puerto Vallarta Mafia (and investigated by FAKE Police -- LOL!!!), I expect to drive home to Wilmington -- after the "Hurricane" hits tonight!!!http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/.../my-last...


    THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY SCOTT KENAN
    Like · Reply · Remove Preview · 1 · 2 hrs
  • Marie Sokol What a great pic!!!
    Like · Reply · 1 · 29 mins



Hmmmm . . . the BEST theory I heard about this was from Stanley Winborne of Puerto Vallarta Writers Group:

Stanley Winborne (on left), whose family controlled one of the LARGEST railroads in the USA -- HQed in Wilmington:


And Stanley's son was SECOND IN CHARGE in HEROIN-PRODUCING Afghanistan for the US STATE DEPARTMENT -- until recently. Stanley's GRANDFATHER was the equivalent of the Ambassador to China!!!

And he's closely related to Betty (Price) Kenan.

I'll add a link if I can find where I've blogged about it, but the theory is that the FIVE Chinese nationals who held the PATENT for a NEW and extraordinary STEALTH TECHNOLOGY were ALL aboard that plane (this part I have verified easily), and after them, patent ownership reverts to the Bush/Cheney/Saudi Royal Family and Bin Laden Family- controlled CARLYLE GROUP!!!

The technology was used to "DISAPPEAR" the plane and disappear the rightful patent owners FOR THE REPUBLICAN CIA NAZIS to legally now OWN IT!!!




Besides the location of the plane itself, one of the biggest mysteries behind the March 2014 disappearance of Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 is the lack of debris. Now,...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like · Comment ·

AND, in Wilmington, North Carolina, the LARGEST EMPLOYER is Carlyle Group owned PPD:





LOOK!!! Mexico now has its own HILLARY CLINTON (wife of President running to be President). NO COMMENT on Senora Calderone's politics, which I know nothing about!!!



The wife of Mexico's former President Felipe Calderon says she intends to run for president in the 2018 election. In a video posted on social media Sunday,
VALLARTADAILY.COM
Like · Comment ·






Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment