Saturday, June 13, 2015

Puerto Vallarta PR AGENTS Respond to My YESTERDAY'S POSTING!!!



Y'all Southern Honeys: This is EVERYDAY WEATHER here in Puerto Vallarta (which often goes right up to 100 or more). I won't be HOT AT ALL moving to Wilmington this summer!!!



THINK how much fun it will be running into D.A. Ben David and former NC Senator Thom Goolsby (whose Law Office is next door to the Kenan/Sinatra FAMILY BANK!!!), ON THE STREETS!!!


The "Wilmington Ghoul"

And LOOK, although I have seen NO press reports of ANY violence in Puerto Vallarta since the fire-bombing of the banks and gas stations a few weeks ago, IN RESPONSE TO THIS BLOG POSTING
http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/sadly-puerto-vallarta-has-come-to-this.html, the City put out THIS Press Release!!!:

Lies, Lies, LIES!!! Is the City of Puerto Vallarta's response to my car being TRASHED with FAKE BOMB planted in it because I can EXPOSE THE CITY OF PUERTO VALLARTA COOPERATING WITH CIA NARCO-TRAFFICKING SET UP BY BILL CLINTON, especially, HOURS after my car was hit, DRUG MAFIA have posted this crap!!!


The director of the Puerto Vallarta Tourism Board very much wants to clear up a lingering – and negative – misperception about the destination.
VALLARTADAILY.COM
Like · Comment ·

UNC The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, co-founded by my Kenan Family and primarily supported by them still, is the HEART of this problem -- The Kenan Family being also the biggest champions of WHITE SUPREMACY:



The bill could give the federal government a role in reshaping the way the NCAA treats college athletes.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like · Comment ·



My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now 93 and of firm mind in Raleigh, NC, directed Fox News's programming, etc., on the command of the last three Catholic Popes, but especially John Paul II. Sean Hannity's wife Jill's college roommate, Christal Presley (a Christian), the TOTAL DARLING of CNN and Atlanta Journal Constitution, also visited with my Mom and sister Jane Ann Kenan -- and was INSTRUMENTAL in my signing the BOGUS contract with Alyson Books for publication of my Tennessee Williams memoir -- and it was MOM'S idea that Fox got so popular by broadcasting TONES that cause euphoria in people taking "Old Age Drugs" -- ALL the other networks SUED Fox over this in the early oughts, but Fox STOPPED, before it got to Court -- LOL!!!


In high school, Dad taught me to worship Reagan, O'Reilly, Coulter and even Freedom Fries. Fox News brainwashed me
SALON.COM|BY MATTHEW SACCARO


And things got a little TESTY with TESTO, this morning, after I sent him this:



Scott Kenan

9:57 AM (2 hours ago)
to Testosteroni

Well SOMETHING seems stray since an hour or so before writing that the message was "Do you want to meet", you emailed me that it was "I am in a meeting".

Now THAT is a serious flaw in memory in a very short period of time. I hope you have spoken with your doctor about this and what might be causing it. I'm GLAD to finally find an example NOT fraught with "implications and emotions", so you can hear the point I have been trying to make for ages.

S
-----Original Message-----
From: testosteroni
To: scottdkenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Jun 12, 2015 10:28 pm

Subject: Right after our last phone communication...



I read your blogpost "Sadly Puerto Vallarta has come to this." The post has not yet showed up in my email.
 
I think the text msg (which Testo had earlier claimed he got yesterday on his cell), "Do you want to meet" was a stray, (STRAY text messages from Planet Uranus???) and is not preserved on my phone.
 
-T-


>>> And NOW, my EMAIL JUST SENT to Kelly Trainor of the US State Department (in Puerto Vallarta)!!!:



Dear Ms. Trainor de O:

Top o’ the Morning to YOU – I have GREAT NEWS!!! I’m soon leaving town for GOOD.

Let’s face it, NOTHING would break Tennessee Williams’s heart – or John Huston’s, either – MORE than the Trash-Hole of Drug-Trafficking, Guns-Running, and CHRISTIAN HATRED OF GOD, that Puerto Vallarta has become, and NO Gringo would have observed that better than YOU, as you have been in charge of the US State Department in this area since Bill Clinton appointed you to office, not TOO long ago – as I was ALREADY 6’ 11”!!!

I just discovered from your website that you were appointed in November 1998 – meaning you were appointed by my PERSONAL FRIEND (see blog for my meeting Ron and Nancy at a White House party in 1981), Ronald Reagan!!!


(OY!!! Such a stupid ARITHMETIC error -- o similar -- you WERE appointed by Bill Clinton!!!)

And you and your staff have ALWAYS treated me MOST PROFESSIONALLY, and indeed, Hector went WAY out of his way to help me in 2010 – so SPECIAL thanks to him!!!

Because of that, I am NOT going to pester you anymore about our differences in philosophy and politics, but I have found that TOO MANY (including many who fooled me for AGES, like the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group – which SHOULD have been the PERFECT place for me to find kindred spirits, but instead they are just TOP narco-traffickers, gun-runners, etc.) are ACTIVELY EVIL in this city, and I don’t trust ANYONE here, anymore.

Yesterday, I was sent money to go to Chicago to overturn the false LIBEL conviction of me – that Jamie Lee Sutherland got IN ABSENTIA in Chicago Courts – after NOT BOTHERING to serve me legally, and I think it best that I just vamoose from here – ASAP!!!

Did you know that in 2010, I actually DATED the Mexican national who had been Chief of Protocol at the USA Embassy in Mexico City, Luis Alberto Gonzalez Perez, – until his internal protest of the State Department VIOLATING the US Constitution caused him to be FIRED AND BLACKLISTED from ever getting another JOB – ONE WEEK before he had 15 years, so allowed permanent residence in the USA – his GOAL???

Last I heard, Luis was living in poverty – and hiding from the CIA – in the Mexico City area: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/08/i-never-give-up-i-always-win-show-your.html.

I can deal with that more easily from the USA, and the ONLY thing that mattered about it is that I had blogged that Jamie (his house is in Mismaloya, here), said he saw Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in his private gay bathhouse several times. We ALL know that is how the CIA and Republicans BLACKMAILED Obama into protecting the US Government world-wide control of narcotics-trafficking – BLACK Christians (especially), would LYNCH the poor fella, if they knew.

So this is what I hope you can inform me about: In moving, I’d rather liquidate most belongings, but expect the rest won’t fit in my car. Is there some kind of posting you have of the Rules and Regulations of moving household goods from Mexico to the USA – and maybe listings of movers, pod – or other “part of truck” shipping, or even by carrier such as UPS, etc.

I would NOT move any furniture or large appliance, but I have a LOT of clothes (big ones).

My understanding is that USED clothing cannot be “mailed” to Mexico – but is it OK to mail it to the USA?

Also, I have my original car Title – and old documents of registration and insurance in North Carolina, all long expired now. And a cracked windshield – as well as a broken-out passenger side window, as of YESTERDAY.

I hope to fix at least the side glass before leaving (although I DID drive from here to Raleigh in 2010, with a DIFFERENT side-window broken out then), and I am even thinking that with BOTH of them a mess, that might help convince American Road Cops that I was CHASED OUT OF MEXICO by Drug Mafia – and they would let me slide as long as it is obvious I am returning to NC.

Any thoughts on that – or is there a way I could get American at least temp registration – and REAL insurance, I ALWAYS like to have that (although I’ve caused no accidents since 1978).

Any links to the regulations on these things that you or your staff could send to me would be GREATLY appreciated – and likely SPEED my exit so that EVERY ONE OF US – within 150 km – could DROP TO OUR KNEES, praisin’ JESUS, no???

I hope that you have enjoyed the humor in this (as well as the relief for some) – and that you know that in a different world, we could have had a lot of FUN – discussing the “back story” of American Politics!!!

With all best for you and your staff,

Scott David Kenan





.

No comments:

Post a Comment