Friday, June 12, 2015

Sadly, Puerto Vallarta Has Come to This -- thanks to the United States CIA and State Department Operation, Set Up by BILL CLINTON!!!


Recently, CIA Drug Mafia FIRE-BOMBED this bank in Puerto Vallarta (during business hours!!!).


And they burned FIVE Pemex gas stations here:


I believe there were only FIVE DEATHS that day -- no children, FOR ONCE!!!


And the City Councilman who was abducted back in January of this year -- STILL NEVER TURNED UP and the whole city is acting as if the guy was NEVER BORN.




This is the FEAR caused in ALL PEOPLE in Puerto Vallarta because of the US CIA and State Department -- mostly because the Clintons were so much better at it than the Bushes -- who still get the BULK of the profits.


The last few months, I've met MANY citizens of the USA and Canada who have lived in Puerto Vallarta for YEARS, and say the constant threats of violence from US Controlled (this is no secret here -- not to Mexicans, Americans, English, Canadians, etc.) Drug Mafia are too much, and whatever they had hoped to escape from in the USA -- and elsewhere -- is not nearly as bad as the last two Mayors of Puerto Vallarta -- especially -- have caused here.


TENNESSEE WILLIAMS and JOHN HUSTON PUT THIS TOWN ON THE MAP AND I WILL DESTROY ITS TOURISM BUSINESS BY CALLING CRUISE SHIP LINES, FIRST, THEN OTHER TOURISM MARKETERS.


SCOTT DAVID KENAN has SERIOUS CREDENTIALS, and I have listed TWELVE significant accomplishments within THIS posting: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/can-you-believe-this-they-eve-rep-my.html


DO NOT COME TO PUERTO VALLARTA


Unless you are a narco-trafficker -- or GUN-RUNNER, some in the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group SPECIALIZE  in that.



Please contact Colin Hamilton for DETAILS!!!

Colin Hamilton colinshamilton@gmail.comMex Cel(322) 224- 4782. Be sure to ask how Stanley Winborne III (or other number), is getting along with his SON, who is or WAS, until RECENTLYsecond in charge in the US State Department in AFGHANISTAN -- for shipping the heroin to the USA (said now to all funnel through Mexico and her CIA Mafia).



Stanley Winborne (gray), Colin Hamilton (ginger faggot)


Stanley Winborne is very CLOSELY RELATED (for a North Carolinian), to Betty (Price) Kenan, seen here:



 Betty in middle holding puppy -- Thomas S. Kenan III, on right


Stanley Winborne 1kikiwin@gmail.com




Then, WELCOME! to ALL the NARCO-TRAFFICKERS and CHRISTIAN GUN-RUNNERS!!!


AFTER MUCH REPORTING OF MY CONNECTIONS AND KNOWLEDGE TO THE POLICE -- and even THESE Puerto Vallarta Municipal Police KNEW that Kenan-owned EXXON-MOBIL put Presidente Pena Nieto in power to get the OIL, and WITH the CIA who wanted to EXPAND NARCO-TRAFFICKING.

Pena Nieto did NOT allow the Kenans to make oil deals (first big auction is next month for leases), he DID allow the CIA to expand -- and even these beat cops know that Bill Clinton Appointed US Consular Agent Kelly Trainor de O who RULES via the Drug Mafia, and the Mayor is just her patsy. 


Current Mayor of Puerto Vallarta, Kelly Trainor, unidentified



Previous Mayor (includes when I was here in 2010), Chava Gonzalez Resendiz -- conducting City Business in City Hall as APPROVED by Kelly Trainor, Bill Clinton (Bush and Obama as well).





>>> IN ANY CASE:


1.The police came out and were only interested in getting my name, address, and contact info -- and I gave them this blog's address as well.

2. The Police were STRANGELY not interested in looking at my car AT ALL!!! After I wrote the info for them, they got back into their car!!! 

I talked them back out, and only THEN did they take pictures, but strangest is that when I said I'd remove the stuff on top of the possible bomb (since the way it appeared wired, things would go off either from turning the key in the ignition or messing with the wiring in any way), one cop still had his face in the window -- and although FLUENT in English -- DID NOT BACK AWAY AT ALL!!!

So the cops were well connected in the Drug Mafia and knew exactly WHAT had gone down.

They promised that there would be frequent cop patrols up here. And NO COP EVER in Puerto Vallarta has a business card. The main one this time wrote his name on a piece of paper -- AND JUST LIKE THE OTHER TWO COPS THE LAST THREE YEARS I ASKED HERE, they are ALL surnamed "Trujillo" -- and they did NOT look alike (but I have his cell number too, so he might be alright: (322)108-5571.)


DO NOT COME TO PUERTO VALLARTA!!!


2. I won't go into details, but my landlord Beto has now TWICE severely contradicted himself regarding this whole matter with Martin Jacobo. I have been trying to remember to carry a voice recorder with me ever since I got back from meeting with Gen. Russel Honore (and others), two months ago in New Orleans.

I often forget, but I got enough of my talks with Beto that I bet he doesn't read this, but he learns not to mess with me again. Here is his cell phone number -- just in case: (322) 171-5957.

3. At Mailboxes, Etc., today, we learned that the reason I am not getting their recent emails is even though their computer shows my AOL address -- when they tried to send me a test, it automatically addressed the email to my OLD NO GOOD Gmail address THAT WAS NOT IN THEIR COMPUTER -- THEY KEPT SEARCHING TO FIND IT SOMEWHERE!!!  

This did not happen for months before about three weeks ago.

The Mexican national young man and woman who are fluent in English, were very visibly SHOCKED to see that the CIA/NSA had HACKED INTO THEIR COMPUTER. They had NEVER seen anything like that before.

4. I spoke to my brother Mike in Pennsylvania, and he TORE into me for my MANNER -- but REFUSED to discuss the SUBSTANCE of my points.



So I've CUT HIS ASS OFF PERMANENTLY, too.


For the record: Michael William Kenan landline: (610) 644-1766. Cell (Verizon iPhone, I believe): (610) 517-6339


I'm taking NO CHANCES -- from NOW ON!!! And if I'm killed -- I'll just go on to ANOTHER adventure, no???








.

No comments:

Post a Comment