Monday, June 15, 2015

Tennessee Williams, in the Form of HURRICANE CARLOS, Will Make Landfall at Mismaloya -- in 48 HOURS!!!


cat organ or cat piano (Katzenklavier in German) is a conjectural musical instrument which consists of a line of cats fixed in place with their tails stretched out underneath a keyboard so that they cry out in pain when a key is pressed. The cats would be arranged according to the natural tone of their voices.

Not ALL good ideas WORK OUT, no???



>>> FIRST:


The hurricane is expected to be a tropical depression when it hits here with 60 mph winds -- which will hardly be a HUGE problem, but will cause landslides, possibly blocking roads, so I will NOT be able to leave tomorrow for Wilmington on my birthday, as I had hoped.

I have a lot to organize first, so that is fine.




According to the marketing lies of my wealthy Kenan relatives, they (I am descended from the BROTHER of Thomas Kenan who married Elizabeth Johnston(e) -- where they claim they got the BLUE BLOOD), are descended through not just the Stewart Kings of Scotland, many Dukes of Normandy and Charlemagne, even back to a monarch of northern Italy right after the collapse of the Roman Empire.

At that time, the Sinatra Family had formed as well, Sinatra meaning "Senator", 
they actually being descended from Roman Senators, and ruled Siciliy and southern Italy -- so PERFECT that the Kenans and Sinatras NOW control Bank of America, which started in San Francisco as Bank of Italy.

BUT when either Thomas S. Kenan III or his dad, Frank Hawkins Kenan, hired Marie D. DeLamar, the world's TOP genealogist, to update the family history, she PROVED that it was a DIFFERENT Elizabeth Johnston that Thomas Kenan married, so NOT THAT BLOOD LINE from North Carolina's ROYAL GOVERNOR Johnston.

(Strangely, my sister-in-law, Gail Ann (Godley) Kenan actually HAS that Royal Blood Line -- as do my nephews, Connor Michael Kenan and Maxwell Andrew Kenan, and my niece, Taylor Ann Kenan -- LOL!!!)

THE RICH KENANS DON'T.

BUT the Kenans did NOT allow that to STOP THEIR FALSE MARKETING, and the FAKE family crest that first was unveiled with publication of the first edition of the book The Kenan Family in 1967, and it was MANUFACTURED for its special color and symbol messages, IS STILL USED TODAY, and can be found on plaques all over UNC and other places -- A TOTAL LIE!!!

Anyway, according to it, Kenans are descended from TWO Magna Carta Sureties, Richard and Gilbert de Clare -- father and son.

But it JUST AIN'T TRUE -- LOL!!!



Presented by 40 indignant English barons to their treacherous king in 1215, it has endured as perhaps the world’s first and best declaration of the rule of law. But some say that theory is a misreading of history.
NYTIMES.COM|BY SARAH LYALL
Like · Comment ·



>>> EMAIL SENT TO DAVID NASH AND HIS ASSOCIATES AT HOGUE HILL, THIS MORNING:


Dear Mr. Nash,

I have what I believe is some GREAT NEWS for you!!! In considering further all that has happened to me the last six years, I realize that what went down between the two of us happened because you were embarrassed by what I had blogged – and could NOT charge me with Libel. You panicked, and acting like a “White Christian”, went for revenge by perverting the Legal Process.

It is common for people to underestimate me, so I’m used to that!!!

All that remains true, but I have REALIZED that yours was just COMMON behavior of a Wilmington Christian (Presbyterian, in your case -- we saw each other in church) – and not only have I gotten a GREAT STORY about it all, and I COULD sue the pants off you, I have lost interest in doing so if we can come to an understanding. I have no legal reason to remove true material or facts from my blog, but if you can help me with getting set up in Wilmington HUMBLY (I mean not asking for so very much – maybe a lead on a very reasonable apartment, advice on how to overturn the FALSE Libel conviction in Chicago, etc.), I’m sure I would not want any embarrassing things to remain on my blog.

I ask only as for help one human to another -- I DOUBT I would sue you if you refuse.

And even though some “mafia activities” did go on in your bar, you were too into partying, and it probably happened before you KNEW IT!!! At least you had the sense to SELL the bar, no???

I also decided a while back that I will NOT pursue lawsuits against Wilmington Police or New Hanover County Sheriff -- and I have nothing against them except that they followed orders of Drug Mafia in their treatment of me, which was never TORTUROUS – because they can IMPROVE, and I’m not the Corruption Investigator with Authority or PAY.

District Attorney Benjamin R. David is MORE problematic – especially since his intern while he was prosecuting me on EIGHT false charges, Jeff Duncan, was HIRED by Saper Law, LLC in Chicago – just in time to oversee the false charge of Libel brought by Jamie Lee Sutherland, which was NEVER legally served to me and then I was tried in Court IN ABSENTIA, convicted, and Jamie was awarded TEN TIMES what he’d asked for – plus these things he did NOT ask for: copyright to my Tennessee Williams memoir, http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/, copyright to ALL BLOG POSTS EVER from http://scottkenan.blogspot.com, and to ALL my emails EVER, related to this subject.

Google/Blogger keeping copyright to all blogged on Google – which kept my adversaries from being able to get the blog PULLED – even WITH their Court Order!!!.

BUT if Ben David can, through his “back-door channels”, VACATE that “conviction” – I could even work with HIM to clean up his reputation (but I MIGHT have to just have to take Ben David TO THE CLEANERS!!!)

Anyway, I am TRYING to “make lemonade” from the lemons I’ve been served, and I hope to proceed in that mode.

Perhaps you would prefer to communicate through an intermediary, and I will contact your office when I arrive in town before the end of June.

Sincerely,
Scott David Kenan




OMIGOD -- the answer to all my prayers!!!


Can you eat your way to an anxiety-free existence? It might sound outlandish, but the idea that your diet can have a huge effect on your emotions has become the focus of an exciting new area of ps
HUFF.TO
Like · Comment ·




Scott Kenan shared a link.
16 hrs ·


You know Southerners. We're all nice, sweet and full of good manners and grits. Well, maybe not.
AL.COM
Like · Comment ·




16 hrs ·
When it comes to open boxes, look before you leap!
Like · Comment ·


.

No comments:

Post a Comment