Monday, June 29, 2015

The VALUE of My Visiting My Mother and Sister Jane, Yesterday (the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly)!!!


My brother's father-in-law, Larry Godley, took this photo of ALL of his and my parents' descendants and their THEN-spouses and their children, when we all gathered at my brother's house 10 to 15 years ago for Christmas. Ann Godley (front in red sweatshirt), carries the "Royal" genes of North Carolina's Royal Governor Johnston, while my father, William Scott Kenan (center, back), carries the Cherokee blood.


ONLY my two nephews and niece (the young people who look "white"), carry both. The OTHER young woman in front, stands in front of her bearded father, and although I am now BLANKING on the brother of my sister-in-law's name (and his wife whom he married in Estado Quintana Roo, Mexico is mysteriously missing here), Evie Godley is half Mexican.


See how those sneaky Mexicans infiltrated these "WHITEST" of families -- LOL!!!


And that "Royal" bloodline is EXACTLY the one my wealthy Kenan relatives claim to have -- and CONTINUE to pretend they have -- EVEN THOUGH THE WORLD'S TOP GENEALOGIST, MARIE DELAMAR, PROVED THEY DON'T HAVE IT.

And the wealthy Kenans MANUFACTURED the family crest we now all use about 1967, to FLAUNT their "High Blood" -- even using it on all the plaques at UNC and Duke University -- DESPITE its being PURE FICTION!!!


That crest is FALSE, but I CHOOSE to live up to its HIGH IDEALS, expressed in its symbology.


PITY that no other Kenans actually do, near or far.


>>> NOW NOTES ON MY TRIP TO RALEIGH, YESTERDAY:


1. MOST important is my continuing to talk to TONS of people in my travels, even seeking out those who look like they would disagree with me on Politics, to see what they think about ALL the recent political controversies, and I'll paste in below this list, my comments on it made to Ryan Burriss -- a friend for four years as well as Head of Cape Fear Equality.

2. The entire visit was more friendly than any other visit I've had before with Mom -- and as friendly as usual with sister Jane -- but they had NO INTEREST in anything about my life and Political Adventures, loss of basically ALL POSSESSIONS (with their help to Republicans who tried and tried to kill, jail, or nut-house commit me).

3. I did a lot of yard-work that no one else chose to do, so that it is looking better now -- and said I'd come up once/month through growing season to check on its maintenance -- and spruce things up as well.

4. My niece's leather-seated, moon-roofed Honda sedan that my brother gave her sits in Mom's driveway, while Taylor is an intern in NYC for the summer, before returning for her senior year at UNC Chapel Hill. Being out-of-state, my brother pays HIGH tuition, equivalent to a GOOD private college, as well.

5. My sister Jane said that Taylor is doing GREAT as both a student and an athlete at UNC, but would NEVER get a grant-in-aid -- because my brother Mike makes FAR TOO MUCH MONEY!!!

6. Mom has a new Chrysler Town and Country LOADED van (despite being nearly 93 and on a walker, so may have to give up driving soon) -- PROVING Mom has MONEY TO BLOW, no???

7. Jane has a new Dodge van, and is doing great.

8. Jane and Mom both said they have nothing they can give of old things to help me set up an apartment -- I KNEW BETTER than to ask these two for even a PENNY, but they DID feed me dinner of breaded fish filet and twice baked potato!!!

These people appreciate NOTHING -- and proved they are FAR RICHER than I had ever known. That is THEIR problem of NO HEART and NO SOUL!!!

I WILL still maintain Mom's yard.






A recent photo of Ryan Burriss, Head of Cape Fear Equality


AND Officer of the Democratic Party of New Hanover County, NC!!!

** Good read! Why I support same-sex marriage: a religious argument in solidarity - What Would Muhammad Do?


This is the reason that I ultimately came over from the cautious supporting “civil union” side to supporting full marriage. We don’t want a society in which some...
OMIDSAFI.RELIGIONNEWS.COM
Like · Comment · 
  • 14 people like this.
  • Scott Kenan Well, if "What Muhammad Would Do" is how to defend Marriage Equality, then I assume you have RENOUNCED Jesus as the "Son of God" -- and now see him as a Prophet -- like Muhammad did, and as do ALL Muslims!!! RISKY proclamation for Wilmington!!!
    Like · Reply · 10 hrs · Edited
  • Ryan Lee Burris Didn't say I agreed with it all, or that I was a practicing Muslim. I went to a wedding in a Catholic Church yesterday, doesn't mean I'm converting to Catholicism. I posted an article about a hate crime today, doesn't mean I'm advocating hate crimes. The article simply gives insight into how some advocates from the Muslim community perceive things. I don't remember proclaiming anything, other than it being a good read..
    Like · Reply · 10 hrs
    • Scott Kenan If you ASK WHAT anyone would do -- the answer being a justification for something -- then you ACCEPT that person's AUTHORITY in all things. EXACTLY as those who use "What Would Jesus Do?" means they accept his opinion as THE AUTHORITY WITHOUT further question. Search for info on Logic. These logic errors are endemic to Common Christianity and you have TONS of company, so you needn't get defensive.
      Like · 9 hrs
    • Erin Burris Galloway Ryan, if you were raised as a Catholic, how would you "convert" to Catholicism? LOL.
      Unlike · 1 · 5 mins
    • Scott Kenan

      Write a reply...
  • Ryan Lee Burris The Why I support same-sex marriage: a religious argument in solidarity - What Would Muhammad Do? Was just me putting the title of the article in the post..
    Like · Reply · 9 hrs
  • Scott Kenan This image that Ryan liked on another thread explains my point better. It is ABSURD to approve or disapprove Marriage Equality using ANY religion. Atheists and agnostics get married every day. HOW can a decision based on ANY religious opinion be applied to them, since THEY don't believe in God??? And since BOTH Christians and Muslims are SPLIT in what they claim their "founder" would think about gay marriage, interpreting their scriptures differently -- AND no one can bring back Jesus or Muhammad to SPEAK their opinions, DEAD Prophets cant be relied on for EITHER side of the debate. So While the Pope is AGAINST it, the head of the Episcopal Church is FOR it, so citing LIVING Heads of Church ALSO just confuses the issue. I hope I am finally clear and all realize I'm not ATTACKING anyone, but discussing IDEAS and LOGIC.
    Like · Reply · 2 hrs
  • Scott Kenan GOOD NEWS for North Carolinians!!!: Having in the last week driven 600 miles through Texas (which HuffPost has claimed is likely to go SOLID DEM in next election), and then driven 350 miles across NC on two trips in the same time, I talked to TONS of people at rest stops and gas stations -- finding EVERYONE I spoke with to be kind, friendly, and supportive of my very "Left" opinions (and I LOOKED for "rough" types because I DO like to argue). NOT ONE PERSON defended Republicans at all, and ALL claimed support of Progressive ideas and Laws!!!http://www.newsobserver.com/.../article25662832.html...


    New Democratic chair sees party on the verge
    NEWSOBSERVER.COM
    Like · Reply · Remove Preview · 1 hr
  • Scott Kenan Additionally, Ryan is RIGHT in his original comments to me (if a bit "muddy"), and while I have reported on the results of my talking to TONS of people on my routes very honestly, and I TALK to people I expect to oppose my opinions -- because I hope to make those people THINK -- I hope Ryan and Wes ALSO tried to change the opinions of those they met on the road and at Ryan's relative's Catholic marriage. THAT is how leaders CHANGE MINDS, no???
    Like · Reply · 1 hr





.

No comments:

Post a Comment